136 Reviews for Patricia Vega "Hair & Makeup Studio"

User Photos
On-Site Hair (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
136 Patricia Vega "Hair & Makeup Studio" Reviews

I had a destination wedding in Sedona, Arizona. Patricia was recommended by many venues, as she has an excellent reputation. My main concern was being an older bride, I didn’t want heavy or garish makeup. Patricia understood and gave me a polished, sophisticated look for my special day. She was willing to come to my hotel, but as she was conveniently located, I opted to go to her lovely studio.

Profile Picture Kathy , 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia is wonderful! She is very professional and is an expert hair and makeup stylist! I highly recommend her! She also fixed my hair and makeup in a timely manner too!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia and her team are AMAZING! Having a destination wedding and coming from across the country didn't leave time for me to do a trial. I explained to Patricia what I wanted and showed a few pictures. She was fabulous! My hair was exactly what I wanted; you couldn't tell there were extensions in and it was absolutely flawless! All of my bridesmaids' hair was perfect too- no frizziness, fly always or imperfections; everyone was so pleased with how their hair turned out! As for makeup- AMAZING! I don't typically wear makeup and wanted to look natural and she did just that! My husband couldn't stop telling me how he loved that I looked like myself and not super made up! It's not easy to keep 9 girls all beyond happy with their hair and makeup but Patricia and her team did just that! They were efficient, professional, super friendly and absolutely flawless at what they do! I would recommend Patricia Vega and her team to anyone who wants to be stunningly beautiful on their big day, and have a blast doing so!

Profile Picture Kasie, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Patricia did a magnificent job on my hair and make-up for my wedding. A week later, my husband is still complimenting me on how beautiful my hair was that day. My hair was gorgeous! And it survived the wind and the heat of our outdoor wedding in Sedona. Great job, Patricia. Simply, beautiful.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia is AMAZING!! From start to finish, everything went so smooth. Both her salon and her personality is warm and welcoming, making every bride feel so comfortable. I couldn't have been more happy at how both my hair and makeup came out for my big day. She's fantastic!

Profile Picture Jody , 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Makeup Trial, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Patricia is AWESOME!! After reading so many amazing reviews and after my trial, I immediately booked her for my wedding. From our very first email exchange to my wedding day, she was absolutely wonderful to work with - talented, professional, responsive, fun and easy-going! She was also extremely flexible as I confirmed my day-of schedule, allowing me to adjust as necessary. On my wedding day, Patricia's enthusiasm and personality made the day fun and completely stress-free. When I sat down to get my makeup done, she put me completely at ease - we laughed and chatted the entire time. My makeup was completely flawless and I felt like the absolute best version of myself. everyone raved about how well it stayed on throughout the entire day and night. Thank you, Patricia for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!

Profile Picture Paola, 5/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot and wedding. There were 6 of us having hair and makeup for the wedding and every single girl looked amazing. Getting ready was so relaxing and fun. I knew I was in very capable hands. And Patricia works so fast! I was not a very particular bride, so I let everyone wear their hair and makeup however they like and Patricia made them all look exactly like they requested. I highly recommend getting eyelashes! My eyes looked awesome. My mom and the MOG were glowing, they looked so elegant and polished. Everyones hair and makeup lasted all day and night.

Profile Picture Naomi, 10/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Absolutely loved how the hair and makeup turned out for my wedding. Patricia and her team are fabulous!!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia and her staff were recommended to me by a friend of mine. I was amazed at the work she did on both mine and my bridesmaid’s hair/makeup! It was beautiful and even better than I could have imagined. She was extremely kind and organized throughout the whole day and came to our rental to accommodate us getting ready. There were some things I was unsure of and she offered her honest input, which I think is why my hair and makeup turned out incredible! The hair was so intricate, truly a piece of art and I was getting compliments on it throughout the day. The makeup was more natural and not too dramatic, which I loved. I would highly recommend Patricia Vega and her staff for anyone planning a wedding in the Sedona area! Thanks for making me beautiful on my wedding day!
Jessica O’Brien
Married August 20, 2016
Sedona Golf Resort

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Licensed, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Patricia was easy to work with over the phone and was able to make us look good for the wedding.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

I was planning my wedding in Sedona from 2,500 miles away in MAssachusetts, and needed to find a hair stylist and makeup artist. After consulting a few different sources for reviews online, I reached out to four in an attempt to scheduling an appointment for myself on our wedding day. I left messages with 5 well reviewed stylists, and was more than a little heartbroken when I received a return call from only two. One was calling to tell me that she couldn't fit me in because it was their busy season and she couldn't make room for just one bride without a bridal party. The other was Patricia, who gently explained that since we were so close to the date (3 months before the wedding) she couldn't accommodate my request for an early afternoon appointment because she had another bride and bridal party scheduled.

She was more than willing to get creative with me though, and she was able to take me in at 10am for my hair and make-up before by sunset ceremony. She was absolutely fantastic!!! I can't say enough about her artistry and attention to detail, not only with the attention to detail on my hair but also with my hairstyle overall. Patricia was absolutely fantastic to work with, and I thank her for the dozens of compliments that I received from our guests throughout the day.

I can't say enough, she was simply fantastic. I will post photos when the photographer's photos are in next month.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Patricia was so unbelievable I am Native American and Patricia did my Hair and my wedding Mask it was the most professional at the same time personal makeup and Hair that any woman could ask for. Thank You Patricia

Profile Picture Stan, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot begin to thank Patricia enough for my beautiful wedding day hair and makeup. She is a very talented lady, who is kind, fun and most importantly reliable and organized. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a gorgeous look that is going to last all day and make you feel like a million dollars. I did not have a very specific idea of the style I wanted for my hair and was worried that it would fall flat long before the ceremony since it was raining on and off thru out the day. Patricia was brilliant as she listened to what I was thinking, looked at a few pictures I brought along and created what was perfect. She was creating hair and makeup at 9:00 am for a 3:00 pm ceremony and everything stayed in place long after our reception.I am very casual with hair and makeup and I can say that I was absolutely thrilled with the end result. I have had so many compliments about my wedding hair from guests and friends who have since seen our photographs from the day. Thank you so much Patricia - I wish you could do my hair everyday - I have never felt so glamorous.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Patricia and her team did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding. She did hair and makeup for 5 bridesmaids and myself. It all turned out better than I could have hoped. I showed her just a few pictures and she created the most stunning hair style. She also kept us right on schedule, which was great for the photography. I am SO glad to have worked with her!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia and her assistant did such an amazing job on my and my family's makeup and hair at my wedding! Everyone looked stunning and was very happy with their services. My makeup was just perfect -- not too heavy and done up, but just enough to make me feel beautiful on my special day! The makeup and hair lasted, even after I fell into a creek in my wedding dress (yes -- that actually happened :) Patricia is so kind and professional. I would absolutely ask Patricia to do my hair and makeup for another special event. Terrific job!! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User5204422, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wife, Lia: "Patricia was very nice and took into account everything that I wanted to do with my hair for my wedding day! She was easy to work with and made the experience fun! Her quality of work was amazing and I am happy I chose to do my hair with her!"

Profile Picture Phillip, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia Vega and her Team were wonderful to work with. I was referred to Patricia from my Venue and SO happy that I was!
Patricia was very responsive, and were were able to sign a contract and work out details very quickly. I was happy to know that our ladies morning prepping for my wedding would be wonderful because we were in great hands.
My trial hair run was fabulous! Patricia is warm, and welcoming, and I was at ease right away. She seemed to just "get it" right away and could interpret my explanation of what look I was trying to create. I loved my hair, and happy to get a preview so I would't worry the day of. I don't do a makeup run and wasn't nervous about that.
The day of my wedding I had 2 moms hair and makeup, 3 friends hair and makeup, and 1 other friend's makeup. We had the most amazing time. The salon is comfortable and you feel at home. The music playing was happy and light hearted.
We all were completed with plenty of time to spare. I LOVED my hair, and it lasted perfectly throughout the night. I danced away without a care in the world. My makeup was flawless! I did opt for eyelashes, and soon glad I did. I went back a few days later to get help taking them off.
I would;t have changed one thing....perfect A+++ experience.
Thank you so much Patricia!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 3/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia did the hair and makeup for my wedding on February 15th, 2015. She did a FABULOUS job on me and all of the wedding party. She is very professional, arrived on time with her team, had a schedule down and made it in plenty of time for first look pictures. She is creative and can help you create your "look" if you aren't sure what you want to do. Plus, she is just as nice as can be and her prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User4818546, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We got married in Buenos Aires, Argentina in a very hot summer day. Patricia did my makeup and hair. Also my mom's makeup and hair and both my sister's hair. What a dream! Patricia truly is an artist. I received sooo many compliments! The best part was to find out at the end of a night full of celebrations that my hair and makeup still looked intact:) We love Patricia and will definitely recommend her services.

Profile Picture claudia , 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia did a fantastic job with my hair for my big day. As I was still living in the UK and traveling occasionally to the US to prepare my wedding, she was very flexible and accommodating for the trial run. She knew exactly what do to with my hair; it was a completely stress-free experience.
On the wedding day, it was as well very relaxing to get prepared in her salon and quite fun to chat with other brides. I would definitely recommend Le Petit Spa for your big day or any regular haircut!

Profile Picture Anne-Francoise, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia was wonderful to work with! She was so nice, accomodating and went above and beyond. I would strongly recommend her to any bride. With it being a destination wedding I had no clue what I was going into and had my trial the day before. And she was amazing! Such a kind hearted person that is truly an artist!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Great experience, easy communication, beautiful location, spacious studio, and wedding hair that I couldn't have been more happy with. Patricia and I met the morning of my wedding. I showed her some pictures, she asked me a few questions, and she went to work creating exactly what I wanted. My hair style lasted all day, even through a hot noon ceremony in June!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia Vega and the staff of stylists at the La Petit Salon are exceptional!! I felt so relaxed and they go above and beyond to make your experience a relaxing one. Patricia did a beautiful job on my wedding hair and makup!! I would highly recommend her and her stylists, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia and her team were fabulous - if you're thinking about booking, DO IT!

We booked at the salon for Trial Hair & Makeup, Colour and Cut Services, Manicure & Pedicure, as well as Bridal & Bridesmaid Hair & Make up.
I had the trial part done the day before the wedding and was really happy to get to know Patricia and her staff. The ladies are warm and comforting to deal with, we had lots of laughs and some good tunes going in the background.
It's a great place to relax and get all dolled up. The staff pays attention to all your want's and needs while remaining easygoing yet professional. Patricia listened and paid attention when we were explaining what makeup/hair should be like and was able to offer additional suggestions.
My bridesmaids and I looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day and I can't wait to send Patricia photos to show on her website.
I am extremely happy I chose to get my "beautifications" done at this salon and am planning a visiit next time I am in town. I came here as a client and left as a friend.

Profile Picture User3981191, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews