Shoot included

About Robert Godridge Photography

Arizona Wedding Photographer

Robert is my professional name but my street name is Rob, no need to call me Robert unless you really want to.

I fell in love with photography ever since attending college at Northern Arizona University. During those college years I recreated bride/groom photoshoots by purchasing inexpensive wedding dresses/suits at goodwill and inviting my friends who were boyfriend/girlfriend to be models for me. These photoshoots were so exciting and geared me towards breaking into the wedding photography industry.

It wasn't until after graduating from NAU in 2011 with a photography & advertising degree that I transitioned into photographing weddings full time. After photographing my first few weddings in 2012 I was definitely hooked and found my passion for documenting the love that happens when two people in love become one on the wedding day. I feel blessed to be able to wake up each day, get to say that I LOVE my career and get fired up on all the amazing moments I am able to capture day in and day out with my camera in hand.

After nearly 6 years of photographing weddings, one of the best parts for me is creating lasting relationships with couples. Its much more then just photographing your wedding day. It's meeting you, getting to know you, hanging out, creating a friendship, which all in all
shows in every single engagement session & wedding day photograph taken.

My goal on your wedding day is to tell a story by capturing every single emotion, detail, and unforgettable moments that you will cherish for a lifetime and that will bring you joyful tears every single time you flip through your wedding photographs.

I would love to hear more about your love story as a couple and the experience you want to create on your wedding day.

602-334-5170 | Robert Godridge Photography | robert@robertgodridgephotography.com

For more information please visit my website and fill out the contact form for more pricing details!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Toning (4)
Albums (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Prints (2)

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our March wedding in Sedona. Robert was not only extremely kind, but also talented, conscientious, and considerate of what we had in mind for our wedding photos. His pictures are timeless and we will truly treasure them for years to come!

Profile Picture Allison, 3/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files

Robert is amazing! He is so laid back and get some really amazing shots! I would love to work with him again, Thank you for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Riana, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews

Save the Date

35 Photos

My Wedding Photo Album

35 Photos

Robert Godridge is an amazing photographer! His professionalism and commitment to his craft are second to none. Robert's photos are works of art, I highly recommend booking Rob and booking him EARLY!!

Love working with Robert because he is professional, friendly and personable. He always seems to be smiling. The images he creates are amazing and his photography style is perfection.

Robert Godridge is a crazy amazing photographer! You no doubt would get amazing photos when you book him.

500 n 9th street, Phoenix, AZ 85006   See On Map
602-334-5170 (phone)
Robert Godridge Photography is a wedding photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Sedona. Robert Godridge Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Arizona wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in photographing wedding.