Robert Godridge Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Robert is my professional name but my street name is Rob, no need to call me Robert unless you really want to. I fell in love with photography ever since attending college at Northern Arizona University. During those college years I recreated bride/groom photoshoots by purchasing inexpensive wedding dresses/suits at goodwill and inviting my friends who were dating to be models for me. These photoshoots were so exciting and geared me towards breaking into the wedding photography industry.

It wasn't until after graduating from NAU in 2011 with a photography & advertising degree that I transitioned into photographing weddings full time. After photographing my first few weddings in 2012 I was definitely hooked and found my passion for documenting the love that happens when two people in love become one on the wedding day. I feel blessed to be able to wake up each day, get to say that I LOVE my career and get fired up on all the amazing moments I am able to capture day in and day out with my camera in hand.

After 10 years and photographing over 500 weddings, one of the best parts for me is creating lasting relationships with couples. Its much more than just photographing your wedding day. It's meeting you, getting to know you, hanging out, creating a friendship, which all in all shows in every single engagement session & wedding day photograph taken.

My goal on your wedding day is to tell a story by capturing every single emotion, detail, and unforgettable moments that you will cherish for a lifetime and that will bring you joyful tears every single time you flip through your wedding photographs.

I would love to hear more about your love story as a couple and the experience you want to create on your wedding day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Kathryn C. Getting married on 05/01/2022

Amazing experience!

Robert photographed both our wedding and engagement shoot and did a fabulous job!! From our first emails and meeting with him, he was very organized, thorough, and answered all of our questions. He is always on time and prepared, and on a crazy day like our wedding, that is so appreciated. Our photos turned out amazing and were everything we could have dreamed of! I would recommend Robert to anyone getting married.
    Gregory M. Married on 04/24/2021

Best photographer in the Business!!

He is the best and I guarantee you that you will not regret it. I will have and will always continue to recommend Robert Godridge Photography to everyone!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 10/10/2020

Truly Wonderful

My husband and I are not much for photos, and were feeling a bit unsure about having so many professional photos taken. During the engagement shoot, Robert totally picked up on our vibe and helped to make it less awkward and actually really fun! The engagement shoot helped prepare us for the wedding day and for allllll of the photos that would be taken. Robert himself was not available the day of our wedding but we had the pleasure of working with two of his associates, Sheila and Shawn! We had a great time with them and they captured so many incredible moments without anything feeling or looking forced or fake. For something we were both so uncomfortable with in the beginning, the photos we now have are beyond worth it. Robert and his team are great and I would highly recommend them to any couple!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

141 photos · 02/23/2019
  • Stephanie & Sarah
    28 photos · 10/24/2015

JH Soundscapes JH Soundscapes Wedding DJs

Robert Godridge is an amazing photographer! His professionalism and commitment to his craft are second to none. Robert's photos are works of art, I highly recommend booking Rob and booking him EARLY!!

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West Hotel Weddings

Love working with Robert because he is professional, friendly and personable. He always seems to be smiling. The images he creates are amazing and his photography style is perfection.

500 n 9th street Phoenix, AZ, 85006
Location of (Robert Godridge Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding