Robert Godridge Photography Reviews

Robert Godridge Photography 5
Robert Godridge Photography 6
Robert Godridge Photography 7

Gregory Medina · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Best photographer in the Business!!

He is the best and I guarantee you that you will not regret it. I will have and will always continue to recommend Robert Godridge Photography to everyone!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Alasha

Alasha W · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Photographs

Rob did an amazing job with our engagement session photos and of course the photos of our wedding day. They were all perfect! We loved working with him and our friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful the pictures are! :)

Sent on 06/28/2019

Deandra Petersen · Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn’t be happier

Our whole experience with Robert was perfect. He is extremely talented and we will cherish our pictures forever.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Bri

Bri Roche · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Rob did a great job with our engagement photos and our wedding photos! Everything cane out better than I could have imagined and I’m extremely happy with them. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Robert Godridge Photography 8
    Robert Godridge Photography 9
  • Courtney

Courtney Olson · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic wedding photographer!!

Hiring Rob as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding process. We could feel his passion/excitement for photography during our first meeting with him and immediately knew we wanted him to capture our special day!
    Rob's work on our wedding day was spectacular. His personality makes him extremely easy to work with but also knows how to take charge and get people moving when needed.
    His finished product speaks for itself. Absolutely AMAZING pictures we'll cherish for the rest of our lives. We've received sooo many compliments on the photos from friends and family.
    It's only a matter of time until Rob becomes one of the most in demand photographers in the area. We HIGHLY recommend using him for your wedding day (Rob even met us in Sedona for our engagement photos!).

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/13/2019

Rob was amazing for our engagement and wedding photos!!

Rob was amazing for our engagement and wedding photos!! My husband and I always feel so awkward having our photos taken, but Rob made us so comfortable and got some of the best photos out of it. Our photos are magazine worthy! I have no idea which ones to pick to grace the walls of our home. I cannot recommend Rob enough for all your photo needs!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Robert Godridge Photography 10
    Robert Godridge Photography 11
    Robert Godridge Photography 12
    Robert Godridge Photography 13
    Robert Godridge Photography 14

Holli · Married on 02/23/2019

Robert is such an amazing photographer

Robert is such an amazing photographer and a great guy to work with. He captured all the special moments on our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding photos turned out. He is very personable, professional, and very prompt! We are definitely happy with the decision we made and would do it again. Thank you so much for making our day so special. You're the best!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Choice for Our Big Day

Robert was absolutely incredible to work with! From the minute we met with him, we knew he had to be the one to photograph our wedding at the Sedona Golf Resort.

We appreciate how on top of his work he is, how responsive he is, and his eye for the most amazing shots. Our engagement shoot was a great way to work with Robert first, getting a feel for what we would need to do on our big day. We were thrilled with our engagement photos, so we knew the wedding day would only blow us away more. On the big day, he was great at keeping our bridal party focused while still being fun and silly like us and our friends truly are. Then to turn around and during our reception, be able to quick edit photos and have a slideshow, all of our guests were stunned! Robert was worth every bit for the quality of work. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Robert Godridge Photography 15

Rosemary Smith · Married on 01/26/2019

Wonderful photos - professional service!

Rob is a highly professional and skilled photographer who delivered all of the photo memories we hoped for. You can count on him to share his talent, dedication and passion to providing lasting memories for any event. We offer our highest recommendation of his services.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 01/20/2019

BEST photographer!!!

Hiring Rob was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He is incredibly easy to work with, and made us feel so comfortable having our picture taken. Rob made the engagement shoot extremely fun and low-key, and it just felt like we were all hanging out for a few hours and having a blast! The engagement shoot was definitely a plus, because my husband and I already had an idea of what to expect, and how to pose on our wedding day. On the wedding day, Rob was absolutely incredible. He is very professional and made sure that everything was running smoothly and on schedule (we were ahead of schedule the whole time), and he was able to roll with distracted family members and effectively and politely wrangle everyone for the pictures that we wanted. Rob even went out of his way to pick up our boutonnieres that I had forgotten from the venue across the street, so that everyone would have them for our family portraits after the first look. Besides being an amazing and calming presence throughout our day, the photos he took are STUNNING. We can't stop looking at them, and neither can the rest of our family. Don't hesitate to hire Rob - you will be so happy that you did!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Robert Godridge Photography 21
  • carolina

carolina · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing Photographer

Robert has been amazing to work with. He really has a innate talent for photography and is able to capture beautiful moments so flawlessly. He photos always seem so real and full of life. His editing skills are also amazing. I have worked with him twice now and highly recommend him. He is extremely professional and loves what he does (which shows in his work). He really puts in the effort to make sure everyone is on the same page, and goes the extra mile to make sure the couple is happy! I definitely recommend him, and would book him again!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Robert Godridge Photography 22

Rich Mayo · Married on 10/26/2018

Great experience with this vendor

Robert was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating! He did a great job with our photos. Many of our guests commented on how hard he was working and what a great job he did. We would highly recommend Robert!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Robert Godridge was our Sedona Wedding Photographer at Sedona Golf Resort. Rob did our amazing engagement photos and wedding photos. We absolutely love all of our pictures and can't stop starring at the high quality of pictures that he delivers to you. It was a pleasure working with Rob. I highly recommend Rob and am so pleased with my photos. Now, I have amazing memories for years to come.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2018

Hands down, the best!

Rob is amazing!! From the moment we saw his work it was a no brainer that we would be using him for our wedding day. His photos were incredible and his professionalism and organization makes going through the process of wedding planning so much easier! Rob got back to us immediately whenever we reached out with questions/concerns. He was quick to relieve the stress we were feeling leading up to the big day and all throughout our wedding day; he made sure we were laughing and enjoying OUR day. Rob captured some of the most breathtaking moments that we will cherish forever. He also got us back our wedding photos within a short period of time, which was awesome considering the anticipation we had awaiting their arrival. I would highly recommend Rob for your engagement/wedding photos! Thank you, Rob, for your fantastic work!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Krystal · Married on 07/14/2018

Look no further! Rob is hands down the BEST photographer around! My husband and I renewed our vows for our 10 year wedding anniversary in Sedona, AZ. Let me tell you, my fairytale dream wedding came true and Rob was there to capture every single moment perfectly in the Red Rocks! The photos are simply breathtaking and we will have these forever to reminisce on this very special day. He was so patient with us, our children, and our family. Rob set up our first look and wow, was it so magical! It even rained on our special day, but he remained so calm and determined to follow the radar and find the dry spots in the Red Rocks! We were able to get rain pictures with clear umbrellas and dry pictures. Best of both worlds! Rob even took super unique sparkler pictures of us at night too! A MUST! Seriously, the BEST day of our life. Make sure you capture the moment with an awesome photographer. You will look back and cherish your photos forever. We highly recommend Rob for your next event! Dreams really do come true!
    ~Josh & Krystal Mathews

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Robert Godridge Photography 23

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

Rob is FANTASTIC! From start to finish of this entire process he made us feel so comfortable and was amazing to work with. When I initially contacted him, we face timed with Rob to get to know him a little bit and make sure that it would be a good fit. He was so nice and really knew what he was doing! For the entire year leading up to the wedding he was great at responding to my emails with questions promptly and helped with all of my stress since I knew he was taking care of a big part of our day. The day of the wedding he was a champ at directing our large bridal party for all of our pictures and I am blown away with the quality of how they turned out! He also got them edited and back to me quickly, which I really appreciated. I would use him again in a heartbeat and can't stop looking at all of our beautiful pictures from our special day! He is definitely the one to choose if you are looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Robert Godridge Photography 30
    Robert Godridge Photography 31
    Robert Godridge Photography 32

Jessie · Married on 06/12/2018

My husband and I went through a very rigorous process of choosing our photographer based on quality of work, price, package, and personality. Being several states and time zones away (VA to AZ wedding) made the process a little more difficult, not being able to meet the photographers in person or know others who are familiar with their work. Choosing Rob was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He put our minds at ease offering to video chat when it was convenient for us, and allowed us to use our "engagement session" (that was included with our package) the day before our wedding. Being able to meet and work with Rob for an engagement session was a huge bonus because we were able to get to know each other prior to the big day and he could suss out what we were really looking for. For two straight days he took my husband and I on a few amazing hikes and off road adventures to some really beautiful places. By the end of our wedding day we were exhausted from all the hiking (and the summer Arizona sun!), but Rob provided a mid-reception slideshow and we knew that the final product was really going to be worth it. In addition to his beautiful work, Rob really fit seamlessly into our event. All of our guests loved chatting with him and it never felt like there was just a guy with a camera hanging around. Rob's turnaround time was extremely quick and we're so pleased with what we got from him. One of the biggest reasons we chose Rob was his quality and CONSISTENCY of work. He makes sure to give each and every image the same amount of love and attention to detail. We have not come across one image that we feel he thought just wasn't as important as the others. From the detail shots, to the wedding prep shots, to the formals and bride and groom shots... each one is composed, lit, and edited with precision. If we find ourselves in Arizona and in need of a photographer again, we will definitely be contacting Rob.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/28/2018

Robert was absolutely amazing from start to finish. He made everything incredibly easy and kept everyone comfortable and natural in front of the camera. The shots he took were absolutely incredible as well! Robert was clearly exceptionally skilled and passionate about his work. All of our guests were impressed with how hard he worked to get the shots he did, and his passion shows in everything that he does.

Sent on 06/30/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

I do not know where to begin in describing just how wonderful Rob is and it is easy to see that he loves what he does! Rob is so personable, quick in communicating with you, the prices are reasonable for what you receive, and the photos are simply amazing! Rob is a fantastic photographer and he really knows how to catch just the right moments! The engagement session is free, which is great as it gives you the chance to get to know Rob and a chance for him to get to know you as a couple. Rob has a way to make you feel at ease, especially if you don't particularly like your photo taken. I’ll admit, I am not a fan of being the center attention nor do I like having my photo taken, but Rob’s personality and professionalism really helped me be at ease throughout the day and with having my photo taken. Rob is able to communicate what he wants you to do and is able to capture the most perfect pictures. During our hor’ dourve hour, Rob was able to have all the photos leading up to the ceremony showing on the screens provided by our venue as we were finishing couple photos and family photos. I received so many compliments on the day of the wedding about Rob and the portion of photos that everyone had seen and now that our wedding photos are done, I am receiving even more compliments on how amazing Rob’s photos are. Rob even puts his special flair in at the end of the night. I am repeatedly told that the wedding and engagement photos are some of the best photography they have seen. We had a quick turn around time with Rob and our photos were in our possession in less than two weeks! My husband and I are so unbelievably happy with Rob and his photography!

From the engagement session, first look, bridal party photos, and the final photos of the night, Rob did an amazing job and I do not think anyone could have captured the essence of our wedding and us the way Rob was able to. So, thank you so much Rob for the amazing photos and for being so much fun!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Robert Godridge Photography 40
    Robert Godridge Photography 41
    Robert Godridge Photography 42

Abby · Married on 04/07/2018

Rob was AMAZING to work with! He made our engagement and wedding day pictures fun! He's really a pro at what he does and makes you feel so at ease. He fit seamlessly into our day and captured some moments and details that we'll never forget. You can tell he loves what he does!
    Also, the variety and quality of the pictures are fantastic! He knows exactly how to correct you just so slightly to get the PERFECT shot. Rob also took the time to get to know us, realized how silly we can be, and let us keep the funny pics too :) (Which are now some of my favorite ones!)
    Rob always got back to us quickly throughout the whole process of engagement pictures and finalizing wedding details. And, we got our wedding pictures in 2 weeks!
    We are so happy to have worked with Rob and HIGHLY recommend him for your engagement and wedding pictures! Thanks again Rob!!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Robert Godridge Photography 49
    Robert Godridge Photography 50
    Robert Godridge Photography 51

Stacie · Married on 03/16/2018

Robert was amazing. He captured all our special moments. He was fun and professional. The slideshow he created was so fun to watch. I cant wait to see the finished pictures.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Renae · Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing work, professional, met with us several times to talk about our goals for our wedding day, great communication, FAST turn around time.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/03/2018

Rob is amazing! He photographed my sister's wedding a few years ago and we were so happy with his work, so it was such an easy decision to use him again for my wedding this year. He is super professional and fun. I am pretty camera shy but Rob was able to make us laugh and relax for all the photos. He coordinated flawlessly with our videographer. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Allison · Married on 03/02/2018

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our March wedding in Sedona. Robert was not only extremely kind, but also talented, conscientious, and considerate of what we had in mind for our wedding photos. His pictures are timeless and we will truly treasure them for years to come!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

Rob was absolutely phenomenal to work with and my engagement and wedding photos were perfection. He knows all kinds of amazing photo spots up in Sedona that are just stunning. He was also really great at giving direction to help get the perfect pictures if you’re like me and have no idea how to pose for these kinds of pictures. Not only are the pictures great, but he is a truly nice guy who makes all of the photo sessions a lot of fun. Also, he was always very responsive to my many emails and questions and was insanely quick at getting photos back (like 3 weeks!). I would highly recommend Rob to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2018