Robert Godridge Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Kathryn C. Getting married on 05/01/2022

Amazing experience!

Robert photographed both our wedding and engagement shoot and did a fabulous job!! From our first emails and meeting with him, he was very organized, thorough, and answered all of our questions. He is always on time and prepared, and on a crazy day like our wedding, that is so appreciated. Our photos turned out amazing and were everything we could have dreamed of! I would recommend Robert to anyone getting married.
    Gregory M. Married on 04/24/2021

Best photographer in the Business!!

He is the best and I guarantee you that you will not regret it. I will have and will always continue to recommend Robert Godridge Photography to everyone!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 10/10/2020

Truly Wonderful

My husband and I are not much for photos, and were feeling a bit unsure about having so many professional photos taken. During the engagement shoot, Robert totally picked up on our vibe and helped to make it less awkward and actually really fun! The engagement shoot helped prepare us for the wedding day and for allllll of the photos that would be taken. Robert himself was not available the day of our wedding but we had the pleasure of working with two of his associates, Sheila and Shawn! We had a great time with them and they captured so many incredible moments without anything feeling or looking forced or fake. For something we were both so uncomfortable with in the beginning, the photos we now have are beyond worth it. Robert and his team are great and I would highly recommend them to any couple!
  • Maya
    Maya S. Married on 04/11/2020

Perfect Sedona Photography

My husband and I feel so lucky that Robert was recommended to us by our planner. With our wedding being held in Sedona it was so important to use to have the incredible landscape captured in both our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos. He completely exceeded our expectations and all of our friends and family were in total awe of our photos. We were super nervous for our engagement session, but Robert helped ease our nerves and captured the most beautiful photos. He was incredibly flexible and supportive during or COVID wedding, but went above and beyond by helping to set up our tables and chairs when our rental company failed to send the appropriate amount of people to set up our wedding. While that was not in our contract with Robert, he and his second photographer did everything they could to make our day perfect - including pitching in during set up. I would recommend him over and over again!
    Kaitlin P. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing photographer

Rob was amazing! I never write reviews but he deserves this. Our engagements pictures went so smoothly and were so fun. But the WEDDING day was AMAZING. Literally everyone talks about our pictures! We love them! We have so many beautiful photos, we can't even decide which ones to frame! Rob also helped create a timeline and not only did he do an amazing job photographing but he truly helps keep the day running smoothly. Another plus, he gets pictures back to you so quickly you do not have to wait long to enjoy them! I can not tell you enough great things, just book him. You will not regret it!
    Lindsey L. Married on 01/19/2020

You need to hire Rob!

Rob was amazing to work with! Our engagement pictures were absolutely incredible. I was a little nervous but he made it smooth and helped us relax to get the most natural pictures of us. When the wedding day came, Rob was perfect. He was on time, professional, followed the wedding day timeline and made it so we weren’t rushed at any point. Even though we didn’t do the first look like he recommended, we still got through everything we wanted because he is just that good. It has only been two weeks since our big day and he already has all edited pictures back to us and uploaded to a gallery so we can view and share with friends and family. We would recommend Rob to anyone and I honestly say that he is worth every penny! If we could give an extra star I would!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal Photographer

Robert was absolutely amazing since day one. While looking for a photographer for our engagement photos and the wedding I had high expectations and wanted someone who could capture our special moments on the big day.

Robert not only met but, highly exceeded my expectations and those of all our family and friends. Everyone was blown away at our engagement pictures but, even more at the slide show he put together at our wedding.

We knew we wanted the best and that’s exactly what we got and we couldn’t be happier. Robert captured our quaint backyard wedding and our photos turned into something truly beautiful. We cannot stress enough our high recommendations to have Robert as your photographer. You will definitely not be disappointed. Truly has an amazing talent.
  • kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful & talented !!

From the first moment we met Rob we were impressed. As we continued to browse his galleries I was even more swept away by his talent and ability to capture so much in a photo. We’re not big pda people so it’s hard to find someone to capture your intimate moments on camera. We couldn’t have picked a better photographer. We chatted over the phone prior to meeting (we were in Virginia planning a Sedona wedding)! When we finally came to Sedona to finalize plans we did an engagement session which was awesome to meet Rob and get some amazing engagement photos. I sent Rob photos We loved and he knew exactly where to shoot. They were AMAZING. In fact I love our engagement photos just as much as our wedding photos!!

The wedding was a dream. First of all he kept us on a schedule. He was the dream team with our event coordinator Katie. I told him what my thoughts were on locations and my dreams for photos and we made it come to life. He started wirh us at our house getting ready and even dove into my dream of us girls in our pajamas popping champagne in bed! We did photos in tlaquepaque. He knew exactly where to shoot, all the permits we’d need, how to avoid the shoppers and even where our driver should park! Then we headed into the red rocks for some amazing photos. The day was perfect. I had just as much fun with our wedding party and Rob as I did at the reception!! Our ceremony photos were amazing as well! I also love that he was able to capture some intimate photos of us kissing and embracing without it feeling posed or weird being in front of a camera! Everything was so authentic and made us feel so comfortable!

Our photos are amazing! We received so many compliments on them!

Book him right now. He’s worth every penny! You’ll get an organized, punctual, funny, nice, and EXTREMELY TALENTED photographer!! The entire package!! He’ll also make your bridesmaids swoon over his charm!! The nicest guy!!

I have our wedding photos all around the house and there isn’t a day I don’t stop and stare at the amazing moments he captured on camera! I would book him again in a heartbeat.

Thank you Rob for making our dreams come true!!

• Alasha
    Alasha Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Photographs

Rob did an amazing job with our engagement session photos and of course the photos of our wedding day. They were all perfect! We loved working with him and our friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful the pictures are! :)
    Deandra P. Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn’t be happier

Our whole experience with Robert was perfect. He is extremely talented and we will cherish our pictures forever.
  • Bri
    Bri R. Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Rob did a great job with our engagement photos and our wedding photos! Everything cane out better than I could have imagined and I’m extremely happy with them. Highly recommend him!
  • Courtney
    Courtney O. Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic wedding photographer!!

Hiring Rob as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding process. We could feel his passion/excitement for photography during our first meeting with him and immediately knew we wanted him to capture our special day!
    Rob's work on our wedding day was spectacular. His personality makes him extremely easy to work with but also knows how to take charge and get people moving when needed.
    His finished product speaks for itself. Absolutely AMAZING pictures we'll cherish for the rest of our lives. We've received sooo many compliments on the photos from friends and family.
    It's only a matter of time until Rob becomes one of the most in demand photographers in the area. We HIGHLY recommend using him for your wedding day (Rob even met us in Sedona for our engagement photos!).
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 04/13/2019

Rob was amazing for our engagement and wedding photos!!

Rob was amazing for our engagement and wedding photos!! My husband and I always feel so awkward having our photos taken, but Rob made us so comfortable and got some of the best photos out of it. Our photos are magazine worthy! I have no idea which ones to pick to grace the walls of our home. I cannot recommend Rob enough for all your photo needs!!
    Holli Married on 02/23/2019

Robert is such an amazing photographer

Robert is such an amazing photographer and a great guy to work with. He captured all the special moments on our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding photos turned out. He is very personable, professional, and very prompt! We are definitely happy with the decision we made and would do it again. Thank you so much for making our day so special. You're the best!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 02/16/2019

Best Choice for Our Big Day

Robert was absolutely incredible to work with! From the minute we met with him, we knew he had to be the one to photograph our wedding at the Sedona Golf Resort.

We appreciate how on top of his work he is, how responsive he is, and his eye for the most amazing shots. Our engagement shoot was a great way to work with Robert first, getting a feel for what we would need to do on our big day. We were thrilled with our engagement photos, so we knew the wedding day would only blow us away more. On the big day, he was great at keeping our bridal party focused while still being fun and silly like us and our friends truly are. Then to turn around and during our reception, be able to quick edit photos and have a slideshow, all of our guests were stunned! Robert was worth every bit for the quality of work. I highly recommend!!!
    Rosemary S. Married on 01/26/2019

Wonderful photos - professional service!

Rob is a highly professional and skilled photographer who delivered all of the photo memories we hoped for. You can count on him to share his talent, dedication and passion to providing lasting memories for any event. We offer our highest recommendation of his services.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 01/20/2019

BEST photographer!!!

Hiring Rob was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He is incredibly easy to work with, and made us feel so comfortable having our picture taken. Rob made the engagement shoot extremely fun and low-key, and it just felt like we were all hanging out for a few hours and having a blast! The engagement shoot was definitely a plus, because my husband and I already had an idea of what to expect, and how to pose on our wedding day. On the wedding day, Rob was absolutely incredible. He is very professional and made sure that everything was running smoothly and on schedule (we were ahead of schedule the whole time), and he was able to roll with distracted family members and effectively and politely wrangle everyone for the pictures that we wanted. Rob even went out of his way to pick up our boutonnieres that I had forgotten from the venue across the street, so that everyone would have them for our family portraits after the first look. Besides being an amazing and calming presence throughout our day, the photos he took are STUNNING. We can't stop looking at them, and neither can the rest of our family. Don't hesitate to hire Rob - you will be so happy that you did!
  • carolina
    Carolina Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing Photographer

Robert has been amazing to work with. He really has a innate talent for photography and is able to capture beautiful moments so flawlessly. He photos always seem so real and full of life. His editing skills are also amazing. I have worked with him twice now and highly recommend him. He is extremely professional and loves what he does (which shows in his work). He really puts in the effort to make sure everyone is on the same page, and goes the extra mile to make sure the couple is happy! I definitely recommend him, and would book him again!
    Rich M. Married on 10/26/2018

Great experience with this vendor

Robert was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating! He did a great job with our photos. Many of our guests commented on how hard he was working and what a great job he did. We would highly recommend Robert!
    Jessica Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Robert Godridge was our Sedona Wedding Photographer at Sedona Golf Resort. Rob did our amazing engagement photos and wedding photos. We absolutely love all of our pictures and can't stop starring at the high quality of pictures that he delivers to you. It was a pleasure working with Rob. I highly recommend Rob and am so pleased with my photos. Now, I have amazing memories for years to come.
    Sarah Married on 10/19/2018

Hands down, the best!

Rob is amazing!! From the moment we saw his work it was a no brainer that we would be using him for our wedding day. His photos were incredible and his professionalism and organization makes going through the process of wedding planning so much easier! Rob got back to us immediately whenever we reached out with questions/concerns. He was quick to relieve the stress we were feeling leading up to the big day and all throughout our wedding day; he made sure we were laughing and enjoying OUR day. Rob captured some of the most breathtaking moments that we will cherish forever. He also got us back our wedding photos within a short period of time, which was awesome considering the anticipation we had awaiting their arrival. I would highly recommend Rob for your engagement/wedding photos! Thank you, Rob, for your fantastic work!
    Krystal Married on 07/14/2018
    Look no further! Rob is hands down the BEST photographer around! My husband and I renewed our vows for our 10 year wedding anniversary in Sedona, AZ. Let me tell you, my fairytale dream wedding came true and Rob was there to capture every single moment perfectly in the Red Rocks! The photos are simply breathtaking and we will have these forever to reminisce on this very special day. He was so patient with us, our children, and our family. Rob set up our first look and wow, was it so magical! It even rained on our special day, but he remained so calm and determined to follow the radar and find the dry spots in the Red Rocks! We were able to get rain pictures with clear umbrellas and dry pictures. Best of both worlds! Rob even took super unique sparkler pictures of us at night too! A MUST! Seriously, the BEST day of our life. Make sure you capture the moment with an awesome photographer. You will look back and cherish your photos forever. We highly recommend Rob for your next event! Dreams really do come true!
    ~Josh & Krystal Mathews
    Katie Married on 06/16/2018
    Rob is FANTASTIC! From start to finish of this entire process he made us feel so comfortable and was amazing to work with. When I initially contacted him, we face timed with Rob to get to know him a little bit and make sure that it would be a good fit. He was so nice and really knew what he was doing! For the entire year leading up to the wedding he was great at responding to my emails with questions promptly and helped with all of my stress since I knew he was taking care of a big part of our day. The day of the wedding he was a champ at directing our large bridal party for all of our pictures and I am blown away with the quality of how they turned out! He also got them edited and back to me quickly, which I really appreciated. I would use him again in a heartbeat and can't stop looking at all of our beautiful pictures from our special day! He is definitely the one to choose if you are looking for a wedding photographer!
    Jessie Married on 06/12/2018
    My husband and I went through a very rigorous process of choosing our photographer based on quality of work, price, package, and personality. Being several states and time zones away (VA to AZ wedding) made the process a little more difficult, not being able to meet the photographers in person or know others who are familiar with their work. Choosing Rob was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He put our minds at ease offering to video chat when it was convenient for us, and allowed us to use our "engagement session" (that was included with our package) the day before our wedding. Being able to meet and work with Rob for an engagement session was a huge bonus because we were able to get to know each other prior to the big day and he could suss out what we were really looking for. For two straight days he took my husband and I on a few amazing hikes and off road adventures to some really beautiful places. By the end of our wedding day we were exhausted from all the hiking (and the summer Arizona sun!), but Rob provided a mid-reception slideshow and we knew that the final product was really going to be worth it. In addition to his beautiful work, Rob really fit seamlessly into our event. All of our guests loved chatting with him and it never felt like there was just a guy with a camera hanging around. Rob's turnaround time was extremely quick and we're so pleased with what we got from him. One of the biggest reasons we chose Rob was his quality and CONSISTENCY of work. He makes sure to give each and every image the same amount of love and attention to detail. We have not come across one image that we feel he thought just wasn't as important as the others. From the detail shots, to the wedding prep shots, to the formals and bride and groom shots... each one is composed, lit, and edited with precision. If we find ourselves in Arizona and in need of a photographer again, we will definitely be contacting Rob.
    Kristin Married on 04/28/2018
    Robert was absolutely amazing from start to finish. He made everything incredibly easy and kept everyone comfortable and natural in front of the camera. The shots he took were absolutely incredible as well! Robert was clearly exceptionally skilled and passionate about his work. All of our guests were impressed with how hard he worked to get the shots he did, and his passion shows in everything that he does.