Robert Godridge Photography Reviews

Robert Godridge Photography 5
Robert Godridge Photography 6
Robert Godridge Photography 7

Rich Mayo · Married on 10/26/2018

Great experience with this vendor

Robert was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating! He did a great job with our photos. Many of our guests commented on how hard he was working and what a great job he did. We would highly recommend Robert!

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Robert Godridge was our Sedona Wedding Photographer at Sedona Golf Resort. Rob did our amazing engagement photos and wedding photos. We absolutely love all of our pictures and can't stop starring at the high quality of pictures that he delivers to you. It was a pleasure working with Rob. I highly recommend Rob and am so pleased with my photos. Now, I have amazing memories for years to come.

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2018

Hands down, the best!

Rob is amazing!! From the moment we saw his work it was a no brainer that we would be using him for our wedding day. His photos were incredible and his professionalism and organization makes going through the process of wedding planning so much easier! Rob got back to us immediately whenever we reached out with questions/concerns. He was quick to relieve the stress we were feeling leading up to the big day and all throughout our wedding day; he made sure we were laughing and enjoying OUR day. Rob captured some of the most breathtaking moments that we will cherish forever. He also got us back our wedding photos within a short period of time, which was awesome considering the anticipation we had awaiting their arrival. I would highly recommend Rob for your engagement/wedding photos! Thank you, Rob, for your fantastic work!

Krystal · Married on 07/14/2018

Look no further! Rob is hands down the BEST photographer around! My husband and I renewed our vows for our 10 year wedding anniversary in Sedona, AZ. Let me tell you, my fairytale dream wedding came true and Rob was there to capture every single moment perfectly in the Red Rocks! The photos are simply breathtaking and we will have these forever to reminisce on this very special day. He was so patient with us, our children, and our family. Rob set up our first look and wow, was it so magical! It even rained on our special day, but he remained so calm and determined to follow the radar and find the dry spots in the Red Rocks! We were able to get rain pictures with clear umbrellas and dry pictures. Best of both worlds! Rob even took super unique sparkler pictures of us at night too! A MUST! Seriously, the BEST day of our life. Make sure you capture the moment with an awesome photographer. You will look back and cherish your photos forever. We highly recommend Rob for your next event! Dreams really do come true!
    ~Josh & Krystal Mathews

Robert Godridge Photography 8

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

Rob is FANTASTIC! From start to finish of this entire process he made us feel so comfortable and was amazing to work with. When I initially contacted him, we face timed with Rob to get to know him a little bit and make sure that it would be a good fit. He was so nice and really knew what he was doing! For the entire year leading up to the wedding he was great at responding to my emails with questions promptly and helped with all of my stress since I knew he was taking care of a big part of our day. The day of the wedding he was a champ at directing our large bridal party for all of our pictures and I am blown away with the quality of how they turned out! He also got them edited and back to me quickly, which I really appreciated. I would use him again in a heartbeat and can't stop looking at all of our beautiful pictures from our special day! He is definitely the one to choose if you are looking for a wedding photographer!

Robert Godridge Photography 9
    Robert Godridge Photography 15
    Robert Godridge Photography 16
    Robert Godridge Photography 17

Jessie · Married on 06/12/2018

My husband and I went through a very rigorous process of choosing our photographer based on quality of work, price, package, and personality. Being several states and time zones away (VA to AZ wedding) made the process a little more difficult, not being able to meet the photographers in person or know others who are familiar with their work. Choosing Rob was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He put our minds at ease offering to video chat when it was convenient for us, and allowed us to use our "engagement session" (that was included with our package) the day before our wedding. Being able to meet and work with Rob for an engagement session was a huge bonus because we were able to get to know each other prior to the big day and he could suss out what we were really looking for. For two straight days he took my husband and I on a few amazing hikes and off road adventures to some really beautiful places. By the end of our wedding day we were exhausted from all the hiking (and the summer Arizona sun!), but Rob provided a mid-reception slideshow and we knew that the final product was really going to be worth it. In addition to his beautiful work, Rob really fit seamlessly into our event. All of our guests loved chatting with him and it never felt like there was just a guy with a camera hanging around. Rob's turnaround time was extremely quick and we're so pleased with what we got from him. One of the biggest reasons we chose Rob was his quality and CONSISTENCY of work. He makes sure to give each and every image the same amount of love and attention to detail. We have not come across one image that we feel he thought just wasn't as important as the others. From the detail shots, to the wedding prep shots, to the formals and bride and groom shots... each one is composed, lit, and edited with precision. If we find ourselves in Arizona and in need of a photographer again, we will definitely be contacting Rob.

Kristin · Married on 04/28/2018

Robert was absolutely amazing from start to finish. He made everything incredibly easy and kept everyone comfortable and natural in front of the camera. The shots he took were absolutely incredible as well! Robert was clearly exceptionally skilled and passionate about his work. All of our guests were impressed with how hard he worked to get the shots he did, and his passion shows in everything that he does.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

I do not know where to begin in describing just how wonderful Rob is and it is easy to see that he loves what he does! Rob is so personable, quick in communicating with you, the prices are reasonable for what you receive, and the photos are simply amazing! Rob is a fantastic photographer and he really knows how to catch just the right moments! The engagement session is free, which is great as it gives you the chance to get to know Rob and a chance for him to get to know you as a couple. Rob has a way to make you feel at ease, especially if you don't particularly like your photo taken. I’ll admit, I am not a fan of being the center attention nor do I like having my photo taken, but Rob’s personality and professionalism really helped me be at ease throughout the day and with having my photo taken. Rob is able to communicate what he wants you to do and is able to capture the most perfect pictures. During our hor’ dourve hour, Rob was able to have all the photos leading up to the ceremony showing on the screens provided by our venue as we were finishing couple photos and family photos. I received so many compliments on the day of the wedding about Rob and the portion of photos that everyone had seen and now that our wedding photos are done, I am receiving even more compliments on how amazing Rob’s photos are. Rob even puts his special flair in at the end of the night. I am repeatedly told that the wedding and engagement photos are some of the best photography they have seen. We had a quick turn around time with Rob and our photos were in our possession in less than two weeks! My husband and I are so unbelievably happy with Rob and his photography!

From the engagement session, first look, bridal party photos, and the final photos of the night, Rob did an amazing job and I do not think anyone could have captured the essence of our wedding and us the way Rob was able to. So, thank you so much Rob for the amazing photos and for being so much fun!

Robert Godridge Photography 18
    Robert Godridge Photography 25
    Robert Godridge Photography 26
    Robert Godridge Photography 27

Abby · Married on 04/07/2018

Rob was AMAZING to work with! He made our engagement and wedding day pictures fun! He's really a pro at what he does and makes you feel so at ease. He fit seamlessly into our day and captured some moments and details that we'll never forget. You can tell he loves what he does!
    Also, the variety and quality of the pictures are fantastic! He knows exactly how to correct you just so slightly to get the PERFECT shot. Rob also took the time to get to know us, realized how silly we can be, and let us keep the funny pics too :) (Which are now some of my favorite ones!)
    Rob always got back to us quickly throughout the whole process of engagement pictures and finalizing wedding details. And, we got our wedding pictures in 2 weeks!
    We are so happy to have worked with Rob and HIGHLY recommend him for your engagement and wedding pictures! Thanks again Rob!!

Robert Godridge Photography 28
    Robert Godridge Photography 34
    Robert Godridge Photography 35
    Robert Godridge Photography 36

Stacie · Married on 03/16/2018

Robert was amazing. He captured all our special moments. He was fun and professional. The slideshow he created was so fun to watch. I cant wait to see the finished pictures.

Renae · Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing work, professional, met with us several times to talk about our goals for our wedding day, great communication, FAST turn around time.

Kelly · Married on 03/03/2018

Rob is amazing! He photographed my sister's wedding a few years ago and we were so happy with his work, so it was such an easy decision to use him again for my wedding this year. He is super professional and fun. I am pretty camera shy but Rob was able to make us laugh and relax for all the photos. He coordinated flawlessly with our videographer. We highly recommend him!

Allison · Married on 03/02/2018

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our March wedding in Sedona. Robert was not only extremely kind, but also talented, conscientious, and considerate of what we had in mind for our wedding photos. His pictures are timeless and we will truly treasure them for years to come!

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

Rob was absolutely phenomenal to work with and my engagement and wedding photos were perfection. He knows all kinds of amazing photo spots up in Sedona that are just stunning. He was also really great at giving direction to help get the perfect pictures if you’re like me and have no idea how to pose for these kinds of pictures. Not only are the pictures great, but he is a truly nice guy who makes all of the photo sessions a lot of fun. Also, he was always very responsive to my many emails and questions and was insanely quick at getting photos back (like 3 weeks!). I would highly recommend Rob to anyone!

Riana · Married on 02/10/2018

Robert is amazing! He is so laid back and get some really amazing shots! I would love to work with him again, Thank you for capturing our special day!

Rebecca · Married on 01/14/2018

It seems a little 'unfair' that Rob can only receive 5 stars for his work on our wedding day. He was awesome, to say the least - responsive, on time, honest, and so easy to work with. He makes you feel beautiful, comfortable and most importantly, like YOURSELF on your big day. Photography was one of the most important parts of our day, and we knew right away that Rob could perfectly capture our wedding and our personalities. He knew how to get those timeless, romantic, scenic shots for us - like gorgeous ones with the sun setting behind us - but also the funny group shots with our wedding parties. Even after the wedding, Rob was so timely in getting our photos to us and making sure we got our customized album right away (we got married two months ago and already have our album!). We've gotten so many comments saying that our wedding photos are the most beautiful that people have ever seen. We couldn't be happier - definitely worth the investment. Thank you, Rob, for memorializing our day in the most perfect way!

Robert Godridge Photography 37
    Robert Godridge Photography 38
    Robert Godridge Photography 39
    Robert Godridge Photography 40
    Robert Godridge Photography 41
    Robert Godridge Photography 42

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2017

Don't even bother looking anywhere else. Rob is the way to go! We are incredibly picky type A personalities and absolutely love EVERY SINGLE picture that Rob has taken - both at the FREE engagement shoot and at the wedding. His work is simply stunning. Truly captures the feelings!!! Don't think twice just do it - you won't regret it!

Kasie · Married on 10/07/2017

Rob is AWESOME! After meeting him for the first time and looking through his photos we knew he'd be the perfect photographer to capture our wedding day. He's friendly, professional, responsive and amazing at what he does. Neither my husband or I are very photogenic or love having our picture taken, however, Rob made it fun and the pictures turned out gorgeous. For our engagement session we went to two beautiful spots in Sedona and hiked for the perfect views. We loved our pictures, and the expectations where now set really high for the wedding photos by family and friends who couldn't get enough of the pictures. Throughout the time leading up to the wedding Rob was always very quick to respond to questions. He helped make the day of timeline and the timing for everything was perfect from the getting ready photos to the last photo of the night. After our first look Rob brought us and our huge wedding party on a short hike to a gorgeous location for pictures- which turned out to be amazing. He works quickly and has so many great suggestions for pictures. The slideshow he put together for viewing during dinner was so fun & all the guests loved the sneak peak of some photos from the day! Rob didn't miss a beat on our wedding day, and somehow captured every moment, from what seems like every angle, just perfectly. We would absolutely recommend Rob to anyone looking for fantastic photos and an overall great experience!

Keeley · Married on 10/07/2017

Robert was our wedding photographer, he did beyond amazing. He is so polite and easy to work with not to mention his work was better than i ever expected. Every single picture looks amazing, which for me is awesome since i normally hate every picture that I am in. He knows exactly what he is doing, he took pictures of things I didn't even know i wanted until i saw the end result and I am so happy he did. Half the time i did not realize he was there which when your trying to be in the moment at your wedding is amazing. He was so professional and just easy to talk to. While we started eating our dinner he brought us a small slide show on his computer of some of the pictures he just took, 15 minutes prior, which was so amazing. I have never seen someone do that before and it gave us a small sneak peak which was great since your so eager to see your wedding pictures. I cant wait for him to photograph my husband and I again! I definitely recommend choosing him, he did so good.

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2017

Where do I even begin?! Robert is by far the most amazing photographer out there. My husband and I are, well, let's just say, awkward when it comes to taking photos and Robert made us feel so comfortable and spent so much time capturing the perfect moments. We used Robert for both our engagement sessions and wedding. He took the time to do 2 separate engagement sessions. One with our dogs (who were not well behaved!) and one up in Sedona at multiple locations. Our photos were absolutely amazing so I couldn't imagine our wedding photos could be any better. Well, I was wrong, because the wedding photos are absolutely stunning! We even forgot our sparklers at the hotel and Robert took the time to drive back and get them for us so we could have some sparkler photos. His second photographer Tony was also awesome and made us feel very comfortable. If you're looking for someone that not only cares about the quality of the photos provided, but genuinely cares about his customers and their experience, Robert is the guy for you. I could go on and on about how awesome he is! Thank you Robert for making our wedding day even more special than it already was.

Kala · Married on 09/03/2017

Robert did the photos for our wedding on September 3rd and we were beyond impressed with how amazing they turned out. We met Robert at the first open house we went to after getting engaged and were instantly drawn to his style of photos. We continued to look online and meet other photographers at open houses and bridal expos but weren't nearly as drawn to their albums as we were with Roberts. We met up with him and saw some of the work he had done previously at our wedding venue and decided to book him. He was so accommodating with some of the requests we had and come wedding day he powered through all of the different shots we wanted with ease. We were on a tight timeline but Robert managed to capture every single shot we hoped for and more. We are so incredibly happy with the way our photos turned out and have had tons of people compliment us on how beautiful they are. We highly recommend booking Robert for your photos. The photos are going to last a lifetime so you want to be in love with them, you are absolutely guaranteed to love your photos if Robert is your photographer!

Chelsea · Married on 08/19/2017

Rob was AWESOME!!! He was an amazing photographer and such a nice guy in general. My husband and I are from NJ and got married in Sedona, we really had to trust our vendors since we lived so far away. Rob helped me with the timeline for the day and made me feel at ease the entire process. Our engagement pictures were stunning and he was great at helping to come up with different poses for us which made the shoot really fun and not awkward. Our wedding was August 19th, and we have a huge family and Rob really took charge and helped to organize everyone. We appreciated his attention to detail the whole day and how he kept us on schedule. Having him there helped to make the day run so much more smooth and our wedding pictures are UNREAL. We get so many compliments on them and we had them back super quick after the wedding. Also, the day of preview photos were a hit at the wedding, it was so fun for the guests to get a sneak peak of the photos he took earlier in the day. Overall, he is an amazing vendor and we recommend him to anyone in AZ!

Tori · Married on 07/13/2017

Robert was the BEST choice when making a decision on a photographer. Right from the start my husband and I knew he was the only one we wanted to take our engagement and wedding photos. He is kind, responds quickly and knows how capture the moment. Everyone is raving over our photos he has taken! You wont be disappointed! Every bride deals with a ton of stress during the wedding planning process and Robert listens, responds and gives advice about photography in general. I can't say enough how much we love Robert and his talent! We had the best wedding and a lot of it ran smoothly because of him. Thank you Robert for the most amazing photos I've ever seen!

Meredith · Married on 07/08/2017

Rob did such an amazing job for our wedding! He made the whole day so enjoyable and ran so smoothly. Even with a monsoon trying to impede our pictures he still captured the most amazing shots. One of our family members even commented "I wouldn't believe these pictures were real if I wasn't there!" If you're looking for a photographer that will make your pictures timeless, Rob is your guy! Thank you Rob!

Jill · Married on 05/19/2017

If you want the most incredible wedding photos that capture just how beautiful your special day is, trust me you want Robert! Photos last a lifetime and I can not think of a better person that I could of chosen than him. He was the perfect person for the job! We had the most amazing engagement and wedding photos in Sedona, all due to Roberts talent! We had so much fun on the "short" hikes to the stunning locations Robert had picked out for us. He truly knows the best spots in and around Sedona. Living in Oklahoma and planning a destination wedding three states away can be stressful to say the least, but Robert took the time to work with our schedules and even helped with suggestions on for the best vendors in the area.

Robert Godridge Photography 43