Sedona Beauty Team Reviews

80 | Sedona, AZ

80 Reviews for Sedona Beauty Team

J Sigrist · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Wonderful Job!

I couldn't be happier with the wonderful job Shaina did on the hair and makeup for me, my sister, and two daughters. We had photos of what we were looking for for the hair and makeup and Shaina was able to replicate these ideas. She came to my house which made the whole process much easier. Thank you, Shaina and the Sedona Beauty Team for your great work!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review Joanne, we're so happy to have been a part of making your day even more beautiful!
  • Jessica

Jessica Foster · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Bride

Liz was very prompt in correspondence and answered all of my questions. Sarah and Alison were so wonderful to work with and not only made me feel like a beautiful bride but also made my bridal party feel just as amazing!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for your kind words! We can't wait to see your wedding pics.
    All the best and congratulations!
    Liz
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 10/01/2020

The make up artist and hair stylist were both on time, professional, fun and did everything perfectly! I was able to send the make up artist and hair stylist a picture of how I wanted my makeup and hair. They both were on point with matching the pictures I emailed. I was very happy with how I looked and how well my make up and hair lasted throughout my ceremony and reception. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Dominique! You look absolutely stunning and we can’t wait to see your photos!! Congratulations ♥️
  • Kristin

Kristin Faucher · Married on 08/27/2020

Amazing talent!

Alyssa and Charity are great artists and excellent at what they do. I loved the hair and makeup for my wedding. It was perfect and just what I wanted. Such sweet ladies! Thank you for making me look amazing on a special day !

Sent on 08/31/2020

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Congratulations Kristin! We're so happy you were pleased with our services and we can't wait to see the pro-pics! Wishing you the BEST!

AMy Zimmerman · Married on 06/15/2020

Perfect Day!

Working with the people at Sedona Beauty Team was a great experience. Liz was very responsive to emails and the entire process was seamless. Gretchen was incredible and she was so personable. She did my hair and makeup to perfection! I had requested a more natural look for makeup and she did a fabulous job. My hair was beautiful and held up even in the gusty winds. I would highly recommend this beauty team for your special day!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2020

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Amy! You were a delight to work with as well and we couldn't be happier that your experience was so positive! Congratulations and we look forward to seeing your pics! Best, Liz
  • Julia

Julia Johnson · Married on 05/29/2020

Amazing Hair and Makeup

We used SBT for our intimate wedding during COVID. They were very flexible and easy to work with. With the closures and stay at home orders we were unsure if we could go forward with the wedding. SBT was very easy to work with during this and gave me peace of mind knowing no matter what happened they would be flexible. We were fortunate that due to our small guest count we were able to go forward with our wedding. Alyssa and Celeste made us feel completely comfortable in the middle of a pandemic. Some of our guests were very concerned with Coronavirus but they made it very safe, wearing masks the entire time and taking extra cleaning measures. On top of being great to work with, they made my dream hair and makeup come to life. Thank you for helping make my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 06/03/2020

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

We are so happy to hear you loved your SBT experience Julia! Thrilled we could be a part of your wedding and that we made it that much easier during the pandemic. Loving your photos, can't wait to see more! Best, Liz
  • Erica

Erica Bullock · Married on 02/01/2020

Made us Look Great & Feel Great

Liz has such a FABULOUS team of makeup and hair designers!! Feeling and looking my best on my wedding day was a top priority. Being able to have my bridal party feel pampered leading up to the big celebration was also crucial. Liz, Sarah, and Alyssa did not disappoint. They listened during the hair and makeup trial, we got valuable feedback, and they were so great at helping all of us feel relaxed and have a great time as we got ready the morning of my wedding.

Our hair and makeup was GORGEOUS and it all passed the ultimate test of making it through to the end of the party! Sarah and Alyssa paid attention to the requests I made for the looks I was aiming to accomplish, and they worked their magic to apply the concept to each lady making it work for our different complexions. I am so appreciative for the time and attention they put into ensuring we all felt special. THANK YOU so much Team!!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Oh my gosh Erica! Where do we begin? Thank you for being such a wonderful bride and human being! We can't get enough of your photos and will post them for years to come.
    Best, LIz
  • Hope

Hope Nakazato · Married on 11/16/2019

Best choice for hair and makeup I could have made. Over the moon for Sedona Beauty Team!

Sedona beauty team was perfection! As someone who works as a professional in the customer service industry, I have to say that Liz and her team went above and beyond from the second I inquired about booking hair and makeup services. Liz emailed me back promptly to book my trials, and from that moment my wedding day dreams came true. Charity did my make up and Alyssa did my hair, and I have never felt more beautiful. What I think is spectacular about Sedona beauty team is that they don’t just want you to like your hair and makeup, they want you to love everything. Everything on my wedding day went off without a hitch- the stylists arrived on time, they talked me through my styles, and everyone receiving services for my wedding ended up feeling like the best version of themselves and leaving with a huge smile. Thank you so much to Liz and Sedona beauty team for making all of my wedding day dreams come true! ❤️

Sent on 12/07/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Hope. We're thrilled you were so happy with your services and we can't wait to see your photos!

Stephanie Spahr · Married on 10/12/2019

Stephanie Spahr

Sedona Beauty Team did amazing work for my girls and I on wedding day! Everyone loved their hair and I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life with the hair and makeup done! Liz was super prompt with communication. We had Shania and Rocio work with us and loved them. Thank you guys so much for making us beautiful!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for being a dream bride! We're thrilled to have been a part of making your day so special.

Alison Gibson · Married on 09/13/2019

Great to work with!

Sedona Beauty Team is responsive, efficient, and the artists do a great job!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Alison! We were so happy to work with you and your bridal party! We are loving your photos. Congratulations to you!

Hillary P · Married on 09/12/2019

They made my day & my look complete!

I married my High School Sweetheart in Sedona after connecting 20 years later. Alyssa was amazing and my hair and makeup was so gorgeous and exactly what I was looking to achieve. I would recommend Alyssa and Sedona Beauty to ANY bride looking for a team to make their wedding day perfect!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Hillary, we love your love story and can't wait to see your photos! Congratulations to you both!
  • Madelyn

Madelyn Mcintire · Married on 08/30/2019

Best experience, wouldn't change a thing!

I reached out to Sedona Beauty Team in regards to doing my hair and makeup for my Sedona elopement. I quickly got a response from Liz, and officially booked them. I ended up having Gretchen as my hair stylist and Celeste as my make up artist. Both women took my vision and made it a reality. Plus they were both VERY kind and fun to chat with leading up to my ceremony. I would absolutely 100% book them again if I had to do it over. Thank you Sedona Beauty Team!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for this glowing review, we were so happy to work with such a lovely bride! Your photos are amazing and we're so very happy for you!
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 08/03/2019

Friendly and love their work

They have been very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Brooks · Married on 07/05/2019

Thank you SBT for bringing my fairytale dreams to life!

I cannot speak higher of Sedona Beauty Team! Charity, Gretchen, and Alyssa were absolutely lovely. They had no small task, a twelve person bridal party not including family and the fact that flowers needed to be pinned in their hair. They managed with grace, and all the while brought my little girl dreams of feeling like a princess on my wedding day to life! I was able to relax and watch the magic happen! My makeup was immaculate thanks to Charity, and my hair, Alyssa made me feel like Rapunzel. Cannot thank these girls enough!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Hannah for your lovely review! Your fairy tale wedding is truly one for the books - we can't stop posting your pics!
  • Alison

Alison Tenhulzen · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful experience!

I used Sedona Beauty Team for my wedding makeup and they were wonderful! They were very responsive, which helped since we planned our Sedona wedding from another state. I appreciated that they come to us on the wedding day, which relieved a lot of day-of stress! My makeup artist, Rocio, was very accommodating and was able to fit in my makeup trial the week of the wedding. Rocio made my bridesmaid and myself look and feel beautiful! My bridesmaid, who isn’t used to wearing any makeup, loved her look and she looked fabulous! I loved my dewy skin and berry lips, and my makeup wore well throughout the day.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Alison for the wonderful review - thrilled you were so happy with Rocio and SBT - can't wait to see your wedding pics!

Rebecca · Married on 02/09/2019

On site destination event

Liz, Lindsay, and Charity helped make the day picture perfect! From scheduling to make up and hair every thing was flawless. My schedule did not allow for a trial appointment however their execution of my vision surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Rebecca! Thrilled to have been a part of your wedding day vision and can't wait for your photos!
  • Amber

Amber Frey · Married on 01/11/2019

Peace. Of. Mind.

I researched beauty offerings in and around the Sedona area for longer than I care to admit! I had makeup done for myself, mother of the bride and mother of the groom (no bridal party). I truly loved everything that Charity (makeup) and Gretchen (hair) did. I had looked over their Instagram account and requested Charity because every makeup pic I had loved, she was the artist behind it! Liz (owner) was able to fill my request that Charity be booked for wedding makeup that day. Both Charity and Gretchen listened to what we asked for and provided us with more than we could have ever hoped! Our hair held up throughout the evening and our makeup didn't smudge, or come off on anyone I hugged!
    The level of professionalism and the value for the work done was truly beyond anything I could have hoped for. Book with Sedona Beauty Team now if you are on the fence; trust me, book with them and have peace of mind.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Leigh Storm · Married on 12/29/2018

A must have on your wedding day!

I got married in December and am so thankful for Lindsey and Charity! Charity did my makeup, and made me feel so beautiful and natural- she nailed the exact look I was going for! Lindsey did my hair and it turned out perfectly volumized and curled, just as I was visioning! Your wedding day is the day every woman wants to feel their absolute prettiest, and Lindsey and Charity did just that! Cannot thank them enough! They also did my families hair and makeup and everyone looked absolutely stunning! Cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Leigh for allowing Sedona Beauty Team to be a part of your big day. We're thrilled to hear how happy you were with our services. Wishing you all the best!
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/20/2018

They Were Fantastic!

Sedona Beauty Team was fantastic! I had Charity and Dani for my October 20th Flagstaff wedding. I went into my trial wanting half up half down for my hair and Dani suggested a different style and I loved it. It was perfect. Charity did a fantastic job with my makeup. The makeup was exactly what I wanted; more dramatic than normal every day, but I still looked like me. They also did a great job on my bridesmaids, my moms, and my little flower girl. My mom had never had her hair and makeup done and she loved it. It was really special. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Alex, thank you for the glowing review! We are loving your photos and thrilled you all were so happy with your services. Congratulations and all the happiness!
  • Elaine

Elaine Ruddie · Married on 10/19/2018

Great service!

We had a destination wedding and I arranged everything from the UK. All I had to go on was reviews and pictures on Instagram and for hair and make-up, Sedona Beauty Team always came out on top. Liz was quick at responding to my emails and the arrangements were handled efficiently. On the day, Gretchen (hair) and Charity (make-up) worked magic on 5 ladies in the bridal party. I have to thank Charity in particular for my make-up. I opted for a more natural look and she was fantastic in achieving it. She brought something out in my eyes that I have never been able to achieve-I wish I had paid more attention so I could replicate the look!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Elaine for your beautiful review! We're thrilled that you loved our services. Once again, congratulations to you!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

I'm so happy!

Lindsay and Gretchen listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel so beautiful. They are incredibly skilled and also brought a wonderful energy to the pre-ceremony "getting ready" phase of the day. Gretchen gave my hair pretty waves and helped me decide how to wear my rhinestone headband. Lindsay asked questions I hadn't thought to clarify that helped ensure a makeup style that I loved (e.g. shimmer vs. matte). My hair and makeup stayed in place even with happy tears. Liz was also a great communicator throughout the planning process and had me send samples of the look I was going for. I appreciate this team so much!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Aw thank you Emily for your glowing review. We appreciate brides like YOU so much too! Once again, congratulations, we were elated to be a part of your big day.

Alexa · Married on 09/29/2018

This talented team of stylists will not disappoint! We worked with the Sedona Beauty Team for our engagement photos last September and then again for our wedding this fall. With both experiences, we were so impressed with their professionalism, talent, and attention to detail. Liz Margin is extremely organized, and so responsive to questions, requests, and last minute changes! On the day of our wedding, we worked with Priscilla, Chastity, and Shaina. Everyone these ladies touched looked amazing - light and natural, yet so glamorous. They use high quality products and really take their time. At my hair and makeup trials, Priscilla and Chastity went the extra mile to get the look exactly right, cutting no corners, and making sure everything was exactly as I envisioned. I felt so beautiful at my wedding, and it would not have been the same without them. We highly recommend their services to anyone planning a Sedona wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Alexa for your review, we're thrilled to have been part of your wedding day experience. The photos are so fun! Congratulations!!!
  • Kelli

Kelli Anderson · Married on 09/09/2018

Thank goodness I hired them!

What a fantastic team!! They took such good care of me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! They came to us and were so professional and kind. I looked so beautiful I could have died when I looked in the mirror. Please use them, they were such a delight. I do also recommend doing a hair and make-up trial before hand, it really helped us have our plan ready on the day of, and helped everything run really smoothly!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • I

Indre · Married on 05/05/2018

I just had my wedding in Sedona on May 6th and Gretchen and Charity did my hair and makeup. They were amazing to work with and got the look I wanted exactly right. I highly recommend their services. Worth every penny.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Indre! You were a pleasure to work with you as well. Congratulations once more!

Jody · Married on 04/28/2018

LINDSAY LINDSAY LINDSAY!!! She's incredible! I am very particular about my hair & have actually been that crazy bridesmaid that has taken her hair out at weddings before, so I was nervous about having anyone do my hair on my wedding day. But Lindsay just totally got me. I did a trial and she nailed it immediately. And on my wedding day - WOW!! I wasn't going to get my makeup done, but opted to at the last minute and I am SO GLAD I did. Lindsay made me look & feel more beautiful than I ever have before. She's also the nicest person ever. I highly highly recommend you book her.

Work with Liz to get things set up - she's the best. I had the girls in the wedding go back & forth quite a few times on if they were going to get their hair done or not, and she was so easy going every time I made a switch. They were awesome!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Jody from Lindsay and I. Congratulations, we can't wait to see your photos!