Sedona Beauty Team Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Ceara B. Married on 11/06/2021

These ladies are absolutely wonderful to say the very least! You all made us look like queens ❤️

I wouldn’t want anyone else to get us all dolled up! These ladies made us feel the most special, my maid of honor, mother and I had never had our hair or makeup done professionally before and we had so much fun! Ana and Ash were the greatest team! Thanks again Liz!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Ceara, thank you for the beautiful review! We're so happy your experience was so positive, we love your wedding pics!
    Alissa Married on 10/22/2021

SBT Will make you feel beautiful!

I got married on 10/22/2021 after several date changes due to COVID and Sedona Beauty Team was fantastic every step of the way. Originally scheduled for April 2020 they were extremely understanding and accommodating when I needed to change the date for my husband and I’s wedding less than a month from the day. At the trials and on the day of, they continued to be extremely accommodating, kind, and are excellent at what they do! Gretchen and Sarah made up the team for my wedding day and they made me and the girls with me feel beautiful. They can accommodate several hair and skin types. I had a bridesmaid with sensitive, easy to react skin and Sarah was quick to provide alternatives that would be gentle and Gretchen had no trouble creating beautiful styles for the variety of hair types in our group. Our hair and makeup stayed PERFECT all night and I’m sure would have lasted through the next day if we hadn’t washed up at the end of the night. They are truly the best and I can’t recommend them enough!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for this beautiful review Alissa! We are so happy that everyone loved their hair and makeup. We can't wait to see all your photos ❤️
    Jacqueline L. Married on 10/20/2021

Brought my wedding vision to life

The Sedona Beauty Team were absolute rock stars for my bridal hair & makeup session. Liz was easy to communicate with & quick to respond. Kara worked wonders with my notoriously-hard-to-curl hair and Celeste was so excited to do my more natural makeup look and she nailed it!
    Both Kara and Celeste were timely and efficient and wonderful people to work with. They definitely brought the hype as the first big parts of my wedding day and I was orders of magnitude more excited when they left than when they arrived.
    If the Sedona Beauty Team is available for your event--book them ASAP!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline! We were thrilled to read your review ...so happy your experience with SBT increased the levels of excitement for your wedding day. 🥰
  • Nina
    Nina B. Married on 07/03/2021

Gorgeous & Kind

Between me and my bridal party, SBT made everything so simple the day of. I normally don't wear much make up and Charity of SBT was able to make me feel absolutely stunning and confident without feeling like it was too much. While Gretchen of SBT did my hair that lasted literally ALL night. I was able to hike to take after ceremony pictures and dance the night away afterwards with no touch ups. They both helped me to feel like the most beautiful bride!
  • Katie
    Katie Y. Married on 06/04/2021

Hair and Makeup by Sedona Beauty Team

I cannot thank Sedona Beauty Team enough for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Alyssa and Charity did my hair and makeup and they did an amazing job! Liz was so easy to communicate with and answered all my questions so quickly. Thank you so much for making me feel like the most beautiful bride, it was one less thing I had to stress about on my wedding day. Book with them I promise you won't regret it!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Katie for the beautiful review! We can't wait to see all your photos - what we've seen so far are amazing. Congratulations!
  • Q
    Quinn Married on 05/22/2021

The Best in Sedona!

I loved Sedona Beauty Team! I had a large party (11 hair and makeups total) and they got all of us done AHEAD of schedule, which I have never seen happen for a wedding. All of the girls were so fun to have in the house, were complete professionals, and listened and gave each girl exactly what they were looking for. We all received so many compliments.

I should also mention the wind was gusting at almost 30 mph on the wedding day and we took a lot of outdoor pictures...all of our hair/makeup remained completely intact!

BOOK THEM!
  • Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 05/21/2021

Beautiful and Professional Hair and Makeup - Highly recommend!

I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE SEDONA BEAUTY TEAM! Working with Liz and the Sedona Beauty Team was truly enjoyable at every step . Every communication leading up to the day was prompt, helpful, and detailed. Liz was an absolute joy! During the trial and the day of the wedding, the makeup and hair professionals were creative, innovative, thorough, kind, and fun. I enjoyed every interaction with SBT and cannot recommend them enough!!
    Jaime V. Married on 04/23/2021

Fantastic Beauty Team

I am blown away by how amazing my hair and makeup looked on my wedding day thanks to Maryssa and Shaina at Sedona Beauty Team. Both women were experts at hair makeup and hair respectively. They were able to take generic ideas from my Mom and Sister and turn them into beautiful looks. They also listened to my feedback from my trial and helped perfect my final look on my wedding day. I highly recommend working with the Sedona Beauty Team!
    J Sigrist Married on 04/09/2021

Wonderful Job!

I couldn't be happier with the wonderful job Shaina did on the hair and makeup for me, my sister, and two daughters. We had photos of what we were looking for for the hair and makeup and Shaina was able to replicate these ideas. She came to my house which made the whole process much easier. Thank you, Shaina and the Sedona Beauty Team for your great work!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review Joanne, we're so happy to have been a part of making your day even more beautiful!
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 02/27/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Sedona Beauty Team was absolutely amazing to work with. Maryssa did my makeup and was incredibly attentive during the process and wanted to be absolutely sure I was happy with my look. Gretchen did my hair and she steered me in the right direction when I described the look and feel I was going for with my dress. Both of them were incredibly talented and set me at ease during the session. Together, they made me look and feel like a princess for my wedding. I highly recommend Sedona Beauty Team for your big day!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We are so thrilled to receive your sweet review. We can't wait to see your photos! Congratulations!
  • Veronica
    Veronica M. Married on 01/30/2021

Amazing Experience

They were in constant contact with me. Took my vision of what I wanted and they made it happen. My photos turned out breathtaking due to their hair and makeup team.

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Veronica! We're so excited to see more pics, thrilled you were so happy with our team. Congratulations!!!
    Tara H. Married on 11/12/2020

Sedona Beauty Team ROCKS!!

Sedona Beauty Team was the absolute best! I loved my bridal hair and makeup. They were so friendly and professional. Even gave me hints on places to see and restaurants to try during my time in Sedona. Highly recommend!
    Bridget B. Married on 11/11/2020

Absolute perfection - 100/10!

If you’re getting married in Sedona or even if you don’t know where to get married, book Sedona Beauty Team. They surpassed all of my expectations. I planned the wedding quite quickly but did extensive research and hair and makeup. Celeste did my makeup and Gretchen did my hair and their expertise and kindness blew me away. The owner, Liz Margin, was so prompt and organized and made the whole process seamless.

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Bridget, thank you for sharing your experience with our future brides! We're always beyond delighted to get amazing raves like yours. We can't wait to see your photos.
  • Jessica
    Jessica F. Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Bride

Liz was very prompt in correspondence and answered all of my questions. Sarah and Alison were so wonderful to work with and not only made me feel like a beautiful bride but also made my bridal party feel just as amazing!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for your kind words! We can't wait to see your wedding pics.
    All the best and congratulations!
    Liz
  • Dominique
    Dominique Married on 10/01/2020

The make up artist and hair stylist were both on time, professional, fun and did everything perfectly! I was able to send the make up artist and hair stylist a picture of how I wanted my makeup and hair. They both were on point with matching the pictures I emailed. I was very happy with how I looked and how well my make up and hair lasted throughout my ceremony and reception. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you ladies!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Dominique! You look absolutely stunning and we can’t wait to see your photos!! Congratulations ♥️
  • Kristin
    Kristin F. Married on 08/27/2020

Amazing talent!

Alyssa and Charity are great artists and excellent at what they do. I loved the hair and makeup for my wedding. It was perfect and just what I wanted. Such sweet ladies! Thank you for making me look amazing on a special day !

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Congratulations Kristin! We're so happy you were pleased with our services and we can't wait to see the pro-pics! Wishing you the BEST!
  • Jess
    Jess K. Married on 06/11/2020

Amazing communication, booking process, and great bridal hair & makeup!

Liz and her team were absolutely wonderful! From quick communication, to answering our questions, and facilitating the contract and payment process, everything was super easy. They were also flexible in accommodating a time change on our end. Both Charity (makeup) and Alison (hair) were very warm, kind and professional and did a wonderful job with our bridal hair and makeup.

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your fabulous review! We're so happy to have been a part of your day and look forward to seeing your beautiful photos!
  • Julia
    Julia J. Married on 05/29/2020

Amazing Hair and Makeup

We used SBT for our intimate wedding during COVID. They were very flexible and easy to work with. With the closures and stay at home orders we were unsure if we could go forward with the wedding. SBT was very easy to work with during this and gave me peace of mind knowing no matter what happened they would be flexible. We were fortunate that due to our small guest count we were able to go forward with our wedding. Alyssa and Celeste made us feel completely comfortable in the middle of a pandemic. Some of our guests were very concerned with Coronavirus but they made it very safe, wearing masks the entire time and taking extra cleaning measures. On top of being great to work with, they made my dream hair and makeup come to life. Thank you for helping make my wedding day perfect.

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

We are so happy to hear you loved your SBT experience Julia! Thrilled we could be a part of your wedding and that we made it that much easier during the pandemic. Loving your photos, can't wait to see more! Best, Liz
  • Erica
    Erica B. Married on 02/01/2020

Made us Look Great & Feel Great

Liz has such a FABULOUS team of makeup and hair designers!! Feeling and looking my best on my wedding day was a top priority. Being able to have my bridal party feel pampered leading up to the big celebration was also crucial. Liz, Sarah, and Alyssa did not disappoint. They listened during the hair and makeup trial, we got valuable feedback, and they were so great at helping all of us feel relaxed and have a great time as we got ready the morning of my wedding.

Our hair and makeup was GORGEOUS and it all passed the ultimate test of making it through to the end of the party! Sarah and Alyssa paid attention to the requests I made for the looks I was aiming to accomplish, and they worked their magic to apply the concept to each lady making it work for our different complexions. I am so appreciative for the time and attention they put into ensuring we all felt special. THANK YOU so much Team!!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Oh my gosh Erica! Where do we begin? Thank you for being such a wonderful bride and human being! We can't get enough of your photos and will post them for years to come.
    Best, LIz
  • Hope
    Hope N. Married on 11/16/2019

Best choice for hair and makeup I could have made. Over the moon for Sedona Beauty Team!

Sedona beauty team was perfection! As someone who works as a professional in the customer service industry, I have to say that Liz and her team went above and beyond from the second I inquired about booking hair and makeup services. Liz emailed me back promptly to book my trials, and from that moment my wedding day dreams came true. Charity did my make up and Alyssa did my hair, and I have never felt more beautiful. What I think is spectacular about Sedona beauty team is that they don’t just want you to like your hair and makeup, they want you to love everything. Everything on my wedding day went off without a hitch- the stylists arrived on time, they talked me through my styles, and everyone receiving services for my wedding ended up feeling like the best version of themselves and leaving with a huge smile. Thank you so much to Liz and Sedona beauty team for making all of my wedding day dreams come true! ❤️

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Hope. We're thrilled you were so happy with your services and we can't wait to see your photos!
    Stephanie S. Married on 10/12/2019

Stephanie Spahr

Sedona Beauty Team did amazing work for my girls and I on wedding day! Everyone loved their hair and I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life with the hair and makeup done! Liz was super prompt with communication. We had Shania and Rocio work with us and loved them. Thank you guys so much for making us beautiful!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for being a dream bride! We're thrilled to have been a part of making your day so special.
    Alison G. Married on 09/13/2019

Great to work with!

Sedona Beauty Team is responsive, efficient, and the artists do a great job!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Alison! We were so happy to work with you and your bridal party! We are loving your photos. Congratulations to you!
    Hillary Married on 09/12/2019

They made my day & my look complete!

I married my High School Sweetheart in Sedona after connecting 20 years later. Alyssa was amazing and my hair and makeup was so gorgeous and exactly what I was looking to achieve. I would recommend Alyssa and Sedona Beauty to ANY bride looking for a team to make their wedding day perfect!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Hillary, we love your love story and can't wait to see your photos! Congratulations to you both!
  • Madelyn
    Madelyn M. Married on 08/30/2019

Best experience, wouldn't change a thing!

I reached out to Sedona Beauty Team in regards to doing my hair and makeup for my Sedona elopement. I quickly got a response from Liz, and officially booked them. I ended up having Gretchen as my hair stylist and Celeste as my make up artist. Both women took my vision and made it a reality. Plus they were both VERY kind and fun to chat with leading up to my ceremony. I would absolutely 100% book them again if I had to do it over. Thank you Sedona Beauty Team!

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for this glowing review, we were so happy to work with such a lovely bride! Your photos are amazing and we're so very happy for you!