Sedona Beauty Team Reviews

Sedona Beauty Team 6
Sedona Beauty Team 7
  • Angelica

Angelica · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Friendly and love their work

They have been very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Rebecca · Married on 02/09/2019

On site destination event

Liz, Lindsay, and Charity helped make the day picture perfect! From scheduling to make up and hair every thing was flawless. My schedule did not allow for a trial appointment however their execution of my vision surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Rebecca! Thrilled to have been a part of your wedding day vision and can't wait for your photos!

Leigh Storm · Married on 12/29/2018

A must have on your wedding day!

I got married in December and am so thankful for Lindsey and Charity! Charity did my makeup, and made me feel so beautiful and natural- she nailed the exact look I was going for! Lindsey did my hair and it turned out perfectly volumized and curled, just as I was visioning! Your wedding day is the day every woman wants to feel their absolute prettiest, and Lindsey and Charity did just that! Cannot thank them enough! They also did my families hair and makeup and everyone looked absolutely stunning! Cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Leigh for allowing Sedona Beauty Team to be a part of your big day. We're thrilled to hear how happy you were with our services. Wishing you all the best!
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/20/2018

They Were Fantastic!

Sedona Beauty Team was fantastic! I had Charity and Dani for my October 20th Flagstaff wedding. I went into my trial wanting half up half down for my hair and Dani suggested a different style and I loved it. It was perfect. Charity did a fantastic job with my makeup. The makeup was exactly what I wanted; more dramatic than normal every day, but I still looked like me. They also did a great job on my bridesmaids, my moms, and my little flower girl. My mom had never had her hair and makeup done and she loved it. It was really special. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Sedona Beauty Team 13
    Sedona Beauty Team 14
    Sedona Beauty Team 15

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Alex, thank you for the glowing review! We are loving your photos and thrilled you all were so happy with your services. Congratulations and all the happiness!
  • Elaine

Elaine Ruddie · Married on 10/19/2018

Great service!

We had a destination wedding and I arranged everything from the UK. All I had to go on was reviews and pictures on Instagram and for hair and make-up, Sedona Beauty Team always came out on top. Liz was quick at responding to my emails and the arrangements were handled efficiently. On the day, Gretchen (hair) and Charity (make-up) worked magic on 5 ladies in the bridal party. I have to thank Charity in particular for my make-up. I opted for a more natural look and she was fantastic in achieving it. She brought something out in my eyes that I have never been able to achieve-I wish I had paid more attention so I could replicate the look!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Elaine for your beautiful review! We're thrilled that you loved our services. Once again, congratulations to you!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

I'm so happy!

Lindsay and Gretchen listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel so beautiful. They are incredibly skilled and also brought a wonderful energy to the pre-ceremony "getting ready" phase of the day. Gretchen gave my hair pretty waves and helped me decide how to wear my rhinestone headband. Lindsay asked questions I hadn't thought to clarify that helped ensure a makeup style that I loved (e.g. shimmer vs. matte). My hair and makeup stayed in place even with happy tears. Liz was also a great communicator throughout the planning process and had me send samples of the look I was going for. I appreciate this team so much!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Sedona Beauty Team 16
    Sedona Beauty Team 17
    Sedona Beauty Team 18

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Aw thank you Emily for your glowing review. We appreciate brides like YOU so much too! Once again, congratulations, we were elated to be a part of your big day.

Alexa · Married on 09/29/2018

This talented team of stylists will not disappoint! We worked with the Sedona Beauty Team for our engagement photos last September and then again for our wedding this fall. With both experiences, we were so impressed with their professionalism, talent, and attention to detail. Liz Margin is extremely organized, and so responsive to questions, requests, and last minute changes! On the day of our wedding, we worked with Priscilla, Chastity, and Shaina. Everyone these ladies touched looked amazing - light and natural, yet so glamorous. They use high quality products and really take their time. At my hair and makeup trials, Priscilla and Chastity went the extra mile to get the look exactly right, cutting no corners, and making sure everything was exactly as I envisioned. I felt so beautiful at my wedding, and it would not have been the same without them. We highly recommend their services to anyone planning a Sedona wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Sedona Beauty Team 24
    Sedona Beauty Team 25
    Sedona Beauty Team 26

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Alexa for your review, we're thrilled to have been part of your wedding day experience. The photos are so fun! Congratulations!!!
  • Kelli

Kelli Anderson · Married on 09/09/2018

Thank goodness I hired them!

What a fantastic team!! They took such good care of me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! They came to us and were so professional and kind. I looked so beautiful I could have died when I looked in the mirror. Please use them, they were such a delight. I do also recommend doing a hair and make-up trial before hand, it really helped us have our plan ready on the day of, and helped everything run really smoothly!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Sedona Beauty Team 27
    Sedona Beauty Team 28
    Sedona Beauty Team 29
    Sedona Beauty Team 30
  • I

Indre · Married on 05/05/2018

I just had my wedding in Sedona on May 6th and Gretchen and Charity did my hair and makeup. They were amazing to work with and got the look I wanted exactly right. I highly recommend their services. Worth every penny.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Indre! You were a pleasure to work with you as well. Congratulations once more!

Jody · Married on 04/28/2018

LINDSAY LINDSAY LINDSAY!!! She's incredible! I am very particular about my hair & have actually been that crazy bridesmaid that has taken her hair out at weddings before, so I was nervous about having anyone do my hair on my wedding day. But Lindsay just totally got me. I did a trial and she nailed it immediately. And on my wedding day - WOW!! I wasn't going to get my makeup done, but opted to at the last minute and I am SO GLAD I did. Lindsay made me look & feel more beautiful than I ever have before. She's also the nicest person ever. I highly highly recommend you book her.

Work with Liz to get things set up - she's the best. I had the girls in the wedding go back & forth quite a few times on if they were going to get their hair done or not, and she was so easy going every time I made a switch. They were awesome!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Jody from Lindsay and I. Congratulations, we can't wait to see your photos!
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 04/21/2018

Sedona Beauty Team was fantastic from the very start! Lindsay did both my hair and makeup for my trial and wedding and she is absolutely amazing and such a sweetheart! I'm convinced she can pull off any look you want whether it be hair or makeup. I had my heart set on this super detailed and complicated up-do for my wedding and Lindsay and Liz were so patient and worked with me during the entire process. My hair turned out exactly how I wanted it and looked so perfect for my wedding day! I didn't even have to tell Lindsay what I had in mind for makeup, she just did her thing and made me look gorgeous! I also have to mention that Gretchen & Marnie did a beautiful job with hair and makeup for my family members. They were very flexible and helped some of my family members achieve the exact look they wanted. I highly recommend Sedona Beauty Team for any event - they are all so talented will make you look gorgeous!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Tracey for your wonderful review! We loved working with you and your family and can't wait to show off your photos!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Sedona Beauty Team did an amazing job for my wedding day. We had two hair stylists and one make-up artist at our hotel room for my seven bridesmaids, flower girl, my mother, and myself. And Sedona Beauty team did an amazing job on everyone! I had Marnie for my hair and Charity for my make-up and they did such an amazing job. I don't wear make-up at all and I was so worried that I wouldn't look like myself but Charity did an amazing job bringing out my natural beauty and enhancing it, while keeping me looking like me! Marnie did an absolutely wonderful job with my hair and was able to create the exact look that I wanted. All of my bridesmaids' hair looked wonderful and the beauty team did such a wonderful job! If you can book Sedona Beauty Team make sure you do because you can't go wrong! Liz is absolutely amazing! I can't even begin to tell you how many emails I sent her about adding services or asking questions and she was always so prompt! Thank you for everything and helping me and my bridal party look amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Sedona Beauty Team 35
    Sedona Beauty Team 36
    Sedona Beauty Team 37

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

What a lovely review Stephanie - thank you for sharing your experience with all our future brides. Your photos are so beautiful.
  • U

Ursula · Married on 03/03/2018

I loved working with Sedona Beauty team. My hair and makeup for my wedding was exactly what I had hoped for.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Ursula! We were so thrilled to have been a part of your wedding day experience.

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

Lindsay from Sedona Beauty Team was so awesome to work with and made me feel (and look!) so beautiful on my engagement photo and wedding day. I don’t wear a lot of makeup or do anything fancy to my hair and so I let her take the lead on most of it and she did such a great job of making me look great, but still look like me. I also had Marnie and Gretchen on my wedding day for my bridesmaids and they did such a good job on all of them too! Also, Liz was very responsive and helpful at coordinating everything for all of my events. I would highly recommend the Sedona Beauty Team!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Ali · Married on 11/11/2017

I planned my wedding from afar and Liz was extremely helpful in coordinating all the details. My day of stylist was Lindsay. She's absolutely the sweetest and super talented. I didn't have time to do a trial run so I was a little nervous but my hair and makeup came out wonderful - even better than I had expected. You're in good hands with this team. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Allyson! We're so happy that you were pleased with our services and appreciate your recommendation. Our future brides thank you as well!

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

The fact that this team travels to you the day of your wedding is amazing. They care about how you want to look and work with your hair and skin type to bring out your natural beauty. While they need to apply the make up heavy for photos, it still looks very natural and doesn't feel heavy at all. Nicole was my make up artist, and she was fantastic! All of my bridesmaids raved about her, and I absolutely loved my make up! Marnie and Priscilla did the hair for me, my bridesmaids, flower girls, and greeters. They were very flexible with the different hair types and styles. Marnie did my hair, and during the trial it was beautiful but did not stay very long. The day of was completely different. We tried a similar style which came out gorgeous! All of my bridal party felt very pampered and beautiful for the big day!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Madalyn · Married on 09/16/2017

I've never felt more beautiful in my life. Liz and Lindsey were both a dream to work with and Lindsey made me feel more beautiful than I ever have in my whole life. I was so fearful of looking not like myself or like a drag queen, but it was the complete opposite. I've NEVER felt better. My hair and makeup both lasted well into the next day too! It was amazing and I will be using them again for special occasions, although I wish Lindsey could get me ready everyday lol thank you ladies so much.

Sent on 09/20/2017
  • User4322849 · 1+ year ago

Planned an elopement with my fiancé all the way from Michigan to Sedona! Hired Sedona Beauty Team (Liz and Alison) to do my hair and make-up. Liz who I mostly talk to through email was fast in all her responses! As soon as I met them I felt at ease! My makeup and hair were amazing! They are very friendly and helpful! Liz also helped me with my corset which was very kind of her! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Myree · Married on 08/05/2017

I had an amazing experience. I unexpectedly needed a hair and makeup artist the day before my wedding, yes normally very stressful experience as my friend could not make it who was in this role. They found me someone within hours and I was able to flow into my wedding feeling held and cared for. Lindsay was amazing and I felt beautiful. I would return to her anytime I need to look fabulous and feel beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Sedona Beauty Team 38

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Myree for the lovely review. We're so happy that everything worked out so well and that we were able to get you all set up with hair and makeup on such short notice. The photos are gorgeous!!!

Amelia · Married on 07/08/2017

I am thoroughly impressed with Alison's (hair) and Rocio's (make-up) artistry. I had a diverse set of women for them to take care of (Chinese/ Filipino, Filipino, South Asian Indian, African American, German, and Caucasian) and everyone looked stunningly beautiful. Liz Margin was my point of contact person during the planning process. She was responsive and professional. I would highly recommend this team to anyone.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Ameila, thank you so much for your kind words. We were thrilled to work with you and can't wait to see the pro pics!!!

Lara · Married on 05/06/2017

I got married back on May 6th in Sedona and the Sedona Beauty Team was amazing to work with! Including moms and grandmothers, there were 14 of us getting hair and makeup done, so I was a little nervous about the scheduling, but Liz was so responsive to my emails and worked through numerous revisions to the schedule with me. The fabulous Gretchen, Kate, Priscilla and Rocio all showed up on time and even finished AHEAD of schedule. This made for a completely stress-free morning of pampering with my favorite girls! Everyone's hair and makeup looked incredible and I would highly recommend Sedona Beauty Team!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Thank you Lara for this incredible review. We loved working with you and your family and friends as well. We appreciate brides like YOU!

Ana · Married on 04/29/2017

Liz Thank you so much for sending Lindsay to do my hair and Make up. She made me feel beautiful , and she is such a wonderful person. Can't say enough about her, she also did my daughters hair. Thank you also for being so flexible last minute. Thank you

Ana Robles

Sent on 05/20/2017

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

Congratulations Ana! Thrilled to hear you had a great experience with Sedona Beauty Team. Was wonderful to work with you as well.

Jamie · Married on 01/23/2017

Liz made it so easy to coordinate the hair and makeup for my special day. Tirelessly sending and responding to countless emails, checking in and following up, to make sure everything was set for the wedding date. This really put me at ease, knowing that everything would be in place when we arrived in Arizona. In my opinion, she really went above and beyond. The process was simple and seamless.
    I was especially grateful for having Lindsey take care of me on my big day. She is so sweet and personable and made me feel completely at ease. She is truly an artist and made me look and feel so beautiful. I can't thank them enough and I am SO happy to have had such a wonderful stylist like Lindsey.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

We're thrilled to receive your review. Your lovely words really mean so much, knowing that we helped you create your vision for one of the most important days of your lives! Thank you!
    Liz

Absolutely fantastic people to work with! They made my girls and I look gorgeous!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Sedona Beauty Team's reply:

We're so happy to hear that you loved your services with Sedona Beauty Team! Thank you and congratulations!!!