53 Reviews for Sedona Beauty Team

Blowouts (3)
Licensed (2)
Hair Extensions (1)
53 Sedona Beauty Team Reviews

I just had my wedding in Sedona on May 6th and Gretchen and Charity did my hair and makeup. They were amazing to work with and got the look I wanted exactly right. I highly recommend their services. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Indre, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

LINDSAY LINDSAY LINDSAY!!! She's incredible! I am very particular about my hair & have actually been that crazy bridesmaid that has taken her hair out at weddings before, so I was nervous about having anyone do my hair on my wedding day. But Lindsay just totally got me. I did a trial and she nailed it immediately. And on my wedding day - WOW!! I wasn't going to get my makeup done, but opted to at the last minute and I am SO GLAD I did. Lindsay made me look & feel more beautiful than I ever have before. She's also the nicest person ever. I highly highly recommend you book her.

Work with Liz to get things set up - she's the best. I had the girls in the wedding go back & forth quite a few times on if they were going to get their hair done or not, and she was so easy going every time I made a switch. They were awesome!

Profile Picture Jody, 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I loved working with Sedona Beauty team. My hair and makeup for my wedding was exactly what I had hoped for.

Profile Picture Ursula, 3/3/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Lindsay from Sedona Beauty Team was so awesome to work with and made me feel (and look!) so beautiful on my engagement photo and wedding day. I don’t wear a lot of makeup or do anything fancy to my hair and so I let her take the lead on most of it and she did such a great job of making me look great, but still look like me. I also had Marnie and Gretchen on my wedding day for my bridesmaids and they did such a good job on all of them too! Also, Liz was very responsive and helpful at coordinating everything for all of my events. I would highly recommend the Sedona Beauty Team!

Profile Picture Monica, 2/24/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I planned my wedding from afar and Liz was extremely helpful in coordinating all the details. My day of stylist was Lindsay. She's absolutely the sweetest and super talented. I didn't have time to do a trial run so I was a little nervous but my hair and makeup came out wonderful - even better than I had expected. You're in good hands with this team. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Ali, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

The fact that this team travels to you the day of your wedding is amazing. They care about how you want to look and work with your hair and skin type to bring out your natural beauty. While they need to apply the make up heavy for photos, it still looks very natural and doesn't feel heavy at all. Nicole was my make up artist, and she was fantastic! All of my bridesmaids raved about her, and I absolutely loved my make up! Marnie and Priscilla did the hair for me, my bridesmaids, flower girls, and greeters. They were very flexible with the different hair types and styles. Marnie did my hair, and during the trial it was beautiful but did not stay very long. The day of was completely different. We tried a similar style which came out gorgeous! All of my bridal party felt very pampered and beautiful for the big day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Fake Lashes

I've never felt more beautiful in my life. Liz and Lindsey were both a dream to work with and Lindsey made me feel more beautiful than I ever have in my whole life. I was so fearful of looking not like myself or like a drag queen, but it was the complete opposite. I've NEVER felt better. My hair and makeup both lasted well into the next day too! It was amazing and I will be using them again for special occasions, although I wish Lindsey could get me ready everyday lol thank you ladies so much.

Profile Picture Madalyn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I had an amazing experience. I unexpectedly needed a hair and makeup artist the day before my wedding, yes normally very stressful experience as my friend could not make it who was in this role. They found me someone within hours and I was able to flow into my wedding feeling held and cared for. Lindsay was amazing and I felt beautiful. I would return to her anytime I need to look fabulous and feel beautiful. Thank you!

Profile Picture Myree, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz Thank you so much for sending Lindsay to do my hair and Make up. She made me feel beautiful , and she is such a wonderful person. Can't say enough about her, she also did my daughters hair. Thank you also for being so flexible last minute. Thank you

Ana Robles

Profile Picture Ana, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Liz made it so easy to coordinate the hair and makeup for my special day. Tirelessly sending and responding to countless emails, checking in and following up, to make sure everything was set for the wedding date. This really put me at ease, knowing that everything would be in place when we arrived in Arizona. In my opinion, she really went above and beyond. The process was simple and seamless.
I was especially grateful for having Lindsey take care of me on my big day. She is so sweet and personable and made me feel completely at ease. She is truly an artist and made me look and feel so beautiful. I can't thank them enough and I am SO happy to have had such a wonderful stylist like Lindsey.

Profile Picture User7733833, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely fantastic people to work with! They made my girls and I look gorgeous!!

Profile Picture User7371056, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was SO happy with everything from Sedona Beauty Team! Gretchen did a beautiful job on my and my sister's hair, and Nicole did a great job on my makeup! Both women were incredibly friendly and professional. I didn't have a very clear picture of what I wanted, and they both worked with me and helped me figure it out. My photographer recommended them because they do such great work and it photographs well. It was a great decision! I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/9/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

We had our wedding in Sedona on the 61st anniversary of my in-laws wedding, so we wanted to incorporate something from their wedding into ours. I had the honor of wearing her original crown headpiece that she wore on her wedding day. I was nervous about how I was going to do my hair for our big day with the headpiece, but Allison did a phenomenal job incorporating the headpiece and what I had envisioned. She also did a great job with both my daughter's hair. Rocio did our make-up and it lasted all day without any touchups. I hated to take it off at the end of the day, it looked that good!
I would highly recommend Sedona Beauty Team for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am thoroughly impressed with Alison's (hair) and Rocio's (make-up) artistry. I had a diverse set of women for them to take care of (Chinese/ Filipino, Filipino, South Asian Indian, African American, German, and Caucasian) and everyone looked stunningly beautiful. Liz Margin was my point of contact person during the planning process. She was responsive and professional. I would highly recommend this team to anyone.

Profile Picture Amelia, 7/8/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I was SO impressed with Sedona Beauty Team! They are extremely organized, professional, friendly and talented. It was always a pleasure working with them, and I was so happy with my hair and make-up! They make you feel like royalty!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Hair, Makeup

I had my wedding hair done by Nicole for Sedona Beauty Team, and she did an absolutely beautiful job! I was VERY particular about how I wanted my hair to look as I had never had my hair professionally done before, and she worked with my ideas and created a look that I loved so much. Nicole is so talented and imaginative, I saw pictures of some other brides she did that same weekend and their hair styles were equally stunning! I can't recommend her highly enough :)

Profile Picture Holly, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Liz and her team did hair and makeup for myself, my six bridesmaids, and my mother and mother in law on my wedding day. They did a really spectacular job on everyone's hair and makeup, they were prompt at arriving, very professional, they listened to our ideas and were able to create exactly the look that I had in mind. The hair and makeup lasted all day as well! I would highly recommend them for anyone getting married or going to a special event.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was a destination wedding in Sedona. I booked the Sedona beauty team and so glad I did. I didn't have a trial run but I sent pictures of make up and hair via email. I really didn't know how it would turn out but I tried not to stress. The Sedona Beauty Team exceeded my expectations! Hair looked just like the picture and make up looked amazing! She made me look younger and did some contouring on my face to enhance my features. All while retaining a natural yet classy look. I received numerous compliments and felt so beautiful on my special day!
I would highly recommend this awesome team!

Profile Picture User5627317, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Liz and her team did an amazing job on hair and make up for our myself and bridal party. I was worried since i hadn't done a preview prior to the final day, but my fears vanished once i saw how everything turned out. She's a true artist! Thank you, Liz.

Profile Picture victoria, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz Margin and the Sedona Beaty Team are absolutely fantastic! Liz, Alison, and Jessica made the morning of my wedding so phenomenal, these ladies are not only amazing makeup artists/stylists they are personable and professional! I would highly recommend The Sedona Beauty Team for anyone looking to not only look gorgeous but for an all around amazing experience :)

Profile Picture User5525431, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I really wish there was an option to give 6 stars out of 5 for Sedona Beauty Team. They do an amazing job making you glam. Liz was my artist and Gretchen was my stylist for my wedding day, and they both knew exactly what I wanted even when I changed my mind the day of. Both are so much fun it feels as if you’re hanging with your friends getting ready for a night out. My makeup and hair were flawless and lasted throughout the evening of dancing. They are truly the BEST and you won’t find anyone more talented.

Profile Picture Kenna, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Sedona Beauty Team is very professional, flexible and accommodating. My wedding turned out perfect thanks to Liz and Marcy. I am very grateful. Make sure you allow 1 hour for makeup and 1 hour for hair, it is worth the time. Thank you.

Profile Picture Sue, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz Margin and her team and Sedona Beauty Team were fantastic. She is extremely skilled and made me feel and look beautiful. I can't tell you how many compliments I received at the wedding telling me how amazing my hair and makeup looked. She also listened to my wants and needs and made me look exactly as I wanted to. The other great part about Liz is that she's really fun to hang out with! She's nice and positive and has good vibes. She was prompt at returning emails, very professional and easy to work with on the business side. Contracts were clear and easy to understand. I highly, highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz and Marcy were amazing! Their hair and makeup skills are beyond impressive and the results on all 4 of us ladies was more amazing than we could have ever expected! Wish they could do my hair and makeup everyday!

Profile Picture adrienne, 6/15/15, 3 Reviews