Sedona Cake Couture Reviews

181 Reviews for Sedona Cake Couture

• Becky

Becky Ruschman · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Great Tasting Cake

Planning a wedding across the country is hard, and I ended up picking a lot of my vendors based on reviews and who responded first. Sedona Cake Couture has the correct choice for my cake. Just from a few email conversations and pinterest images shared, my wedding cake looked great. It tasted even better. The buttercream they use for their cake is to die for. The cake itself was tasty and I cannot wait to eat the top tier on my anniversary!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Julia

Julia Johnson · Married on 05/29/2020

Beautiful Cake

Loved our wedding cake. Sedona Cake Coture was easy to work with, even in the middle of a pandemic. We didn't get to do a tasting because of the COVID but we were guided to a delicious cake.

Sent on 06/03/2020
  • Linda

linda montoya · Married on 05/11/2019

Elegant, chic and so delicious!

We absolutely loved the wedding cake that Andrea created for our wedding in Sedona this past May. The design and color perfectly fit our bohemian wedding chic theme.

Andrea was wonderful to work with and very responsive, even during the time her shop was moving locations! Each tier had a unique and yummy flavor, including the gluten-free almond flour she used for the top tier. When I saw the elegant wedding cake on our wedding day, my heart was so happy. I highly recommend !

Sent on 06/25/2019

Erika · Married on 11/03/2018

Andrea and her team are simply amazing. After graciously hanging or design numerous times, she suggested we do buttercream succulents to match our southwestern flair. We picked two layers of the lemon raspberry and one of the chocolate (with espresso ganache) as well. Not only was the cake absolutely delicious, it was completely stunning!! I have never seen a more beautiful cake. Our guests raved as well, and commented on it’s gorgeous design! If you are getting married in Sedona, this is THE premiere bakery to make your cake!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Rich Mayo · Married on 10/26/2018

Great experience

The cake was incredible - both taste and design. Many guests commented on how delicious the cake tasted and how great it looked. We’re so lucky we were able to work with Andrea and Cake Couture. So many delicious flavors to chose from. We highly recommend Cake Couture for any occasion and we’re sure they will impress your guests.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious and Beautiful

Our buttercream lemon cake was absolutely delicious and beautifully decorated. We froze the top layer and are so excited to eat it on our one year anniversary! Thank you Andrea and for coordinating the beautiful flowers on the top with Bliss Extraordinary Floral.

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor M Cropper · Married on 09/07/2018

Perfect Wedding Cake

Perfect little wedding cake for our 11 person magical elopement! Loved the amazing little details, and we had vanilla with strawberry filling. I want to eat it thinking about it!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Christopher & Aileen

Christopher & Aileen · Married on 09/01/2018

Best wedding cake ever! All of her wedding cake samples are over the top yummy which made it hard for us to decide which one, haha. We finally chose the Vanilla Almond Praline and it definitely was the right choice for us and the rest of the guests at our wedding. Andrea made this one of the most simple tasks out of the many we had to do for our wedding. Even on the day before, we forgot about getting a platform for the cake and Andrea was super helpful with helping us make a decision. Her experience and artistry in her profession did not disappoint. Once our evening finally came, all of the guests were coming up to Aileen & I asking "Who did the cake?! It was amazing!". We were beyond happy that everyone was so delighted with everything.

If you’re not in the market for a wedding cake currently, still visit one of her bakeries in Sedona and grab a dessert or two! The German Chocolate Brownie is soooo good that I’m drooling while writing this. If you ARE in the market and are in the Sedona area, definitely hire Sedona Cake Couture. We 100% recommend them for any occasion and are confident you will make an impression on your guests on both taste and design.

Thank you Andrea and Sedona Cake Couture for the amazing service and a truly divine cake!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Jennie · Married on 05/12/2018

It was more than I had even hoped!!! Our cake was beautiful and also delicious! Andrea was easy and very pleasant to work with! We loved it and would highly recommend her! We also ordered cookies as part of our welcome boxs for our guest and really added a cute touch!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Manette · Married on 04/20/2018

Andrea is extremely attentive to detail when it comes to wedding cakes, particularly if photos are provided. I have experienced only excellent, immediate response to inquiries, willingness to work with me on requests. SCC is the only place to go for excellence in wedding cakes, the only vendor I call for any event!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

Sedona Cake Couture did a wonderful job on my wedding cake! The perfectly created my vision and incorporated my cake toppers and some flowers into the design. Plus, the cake was insanely delicious!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Andrea was amazing to work with! My wedding was a destination wedding, so all but one of our interactions were via phone or email. On the day of our wedding, my father texted me and said "The cake is beautiful!". Our guests were gushing over how delicious our cake was! I would recommend Sedona Cake Couture to everyone!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Catey · Married on 09/09/2017

Beautiful, delicious creation!! Everyone just loved the cake! Thank you so very much!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2017

Amazing cake

I ordered my wedding cake for 50-60 people from Andrea and her amazing team at Sedona cake couture. When we went to the tasting, it was difficult to choose a flavor because they were all so good! We sent pictures of our vision and on the day of the wedding it was executed flawlessly. The cake was gorgeous, sugar succulents were perfect, tasted amazing, and was delivered without any problems.
    We loved the cake so much and all of our guests raved about it. I just placed an order for our anniversary. I can’t say enough good about the quality of their work and also the customer service.
    Thank you so much, Sedona Cake Couture!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Chelsea · Married on 08/19/2017

Andrea was great to work with! We loved the simple and elegant look of our cake and the flavors were delicious. Our guests loved the cake. We had 2 layers of the chocolate espresso and 2 layers of the carrot cake. She was quick to respond to emails and I'm so happy we picked her. Highly recommend if you're getting married in Sedona!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Marie · Married on 07/22/2017

We had the espresso chocolate cake and everyone remarked on fabulous the cake was. It was also beautiful; Andrea is quite the artist!! We had a simple cake, rough buttercream frosting with succulents on top and on the side. I also thought the value was pretty good considering how pretty and tasty the cake was.

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • heather

heather · Married on 05/27/2017

We previously booked a different bakery for our wedding cake. That fell thru about a month and a half before the wedding. I contacted Andrea with Sedona Cake Couture and we met up with her. She said she would have no problem fitting in our cake for the memorial day weekend and she helped us figure out the best size cake for our guest count. Andrea was very easy to talk to and did a wonderful job on the cake. The cake tasted amazing!

Sent on 06/12/2017

John · Married on 02/24/2017

This is the place to go for incredible wedding cakes in Sedona. Whether you're looking for traditional, or modern, the presentation is awesome, and the taste is astoundingly good. We couldn't decide, so we got three cakes: the traditional wedding cake, a chocolate mocha that is a chocolate lover's dream, and a lemon cake covered in fresh fruit that was heavenly.

There was some of each cake left, which we froze, but I confess I couldn't resist nibbling the other night.

THANK YOU, ANDREA!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Stacie · Married on 11/04/2016

Cake Couture was on our venues preferred list, and I can see why! Andrea so easy to work with, our tasting went wonderful, we picked 3 flavors for our three tierd cake. We brought in a picture of cake decor we liked and she told me she could do anything I wanted. She was definitely right, our cake looked better than the picture I brought to her, working with her was simple and stress free. Guests loved the cake, we also were able to get our hands on some during the wedding and it was delicious, they also boxed some up and the top for us to go home with, flawless !

Sent on 11/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2016

I loved our wedding cake from Sedona Cake Couture!! It was so beautiful, and more important, SO delicious. We had vanilla cake with cream cheese frosting and chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Both cakes were so moist and delicious. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Anne · Married on 10/07/2016

We loved our wedding cake by Sedona Cake Couture. It was gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. Andrea was very responsive, professional and easy to work with. The cake was beautiful, unique, and tasted amazing. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

I was referred to Sedona Cake Couture by our wedding planner and I am thankful we were! The cake was absolutely beautiful, but most importantly it tasted wonderful! All of our guests raved about how great it tasted too. I would highly recommend Sedona Cake Couture to anybody!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jon · Married on 09/03/2016

We had a great experience working with them. The cake turned out amazingly beautiful! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/16/2016
  • I

Inez · Married on 06/11/2016

My cake was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Everyone I dealt with at their shop was super friendly. The cake was so pretty I didn't want to cut it. I will have Sedona Cake Couture recreate our wedding cake every year for our Anniversary!! Worth every penny!!! My guest at our wedding were amazed with the cake...they thought it was fake....! DELICIOUS!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

Beautiful, delicious cakes! Andrea is very talented and will work with you to achieve your vision. Not being well versed in cake design, I had to say very little and she understood what I wanted. She sketched out my cakes, and seeing them in person was the best! Better than I could have imagined. We had 3 cakes with a total of 8 tiers - all different flavors, some gluten free. Guests loved that we had little cards with the respective flavors, too!

Sent on 05/31/2016