My Goodness Cakes

21043 North Cave Creek Road, Phoenix, AZ 85024 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About My Goodness Cakes

My Goodness Cakes is an exquisite wedding cake company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. This team provides couples with a wide range of specialty wedding cakes and services to further enhance their special day. My Goodness Cakes offers couples consultations and private tastings in order to find the perfect wedding cake for their special event. This team provides couples with cupcakes, groom’s cakes, top-tier of wedding cake, and cake stands.

My Goodness Cakes provides couples with a number of helpful services in order to further enhance their wedding cake experience. This team goes above and beyond for their clients, offering delivery services, and assistance with setting up. Couples can also order a variety of specialty desserts adhere to a number of dietary requirements, including vegan, lactose-free, and gluten-free options.

Three-tier bow cake
Multi-layered three-tier cake

110 Reviews for My Goodness Cakes

Macrina Tafoya · Married on 04/25/2020

Kind, Professional, and Experienced

I contacted My Goodness Cakes and Brian's (owner) response was quick and informative. He offered us a complimentary cake tasting welcomed us warmly upon arrival. He had delicious cake options ready for us to try and helped us create our perfect cake for a bargain. We were impressed with how amazing the cakes tasted as well as his kind demeanor and willingness to serve us. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 11/23/2019

Best Wedding Cake Ever

This was the best wedding cake I’ve ever had! My Goodness Cakes is SO GOOD! We went for our tasting and my husband was hooked immediately. We ended up going with 4 different flavors so our guests could have a variety and they loved it. Brian uses a dairy free icing so the cake doesn’t melt and you don’t have to worry about leaving it out in the open. He listened to exactly what we wanted and had several examples to show us. There was even a 10% discount at the time we booked, so we saved money on our order which was already super reasonable in cost! Brian was so kind to work with and I’ve visited his bakery many times since our wedding cake tasting (the cupcakes are good too!)! Brian and his staff are always so friendly when I go in. I know we will be going to this bakery for years to come!

Sent on 01/08/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

My Goodness Cakes FAQ

$ 3.50
    $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Goodness Cakes 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• ModWed Wedding Photographers

Brian never ceases to amaze me! His work is beyond great, every single time!

• Rosson House Museum at Heritage Square Historic Weddings

They did a wonderful job at our WEN event last night...excellent cakes with unique and delicate flavors! We will reccomend them to any of our clients!

• Stonecreek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

I highly recommend Brian for your wedding or special event! Brian takes every clients need into careful consideration. I work with Brian on numerous weddings and parties, his cakes are always a huge hit!

• 21043 North Cave Creek Road Phoenix, AZ, 85024 See on map
    602-666-9780 (Phone number)
    Location of (My Goodness Cakes)