My Goodness Cakes

21043 North Cave Creek Road, Phoenix, AZ 85024 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About My Goodness Cakes

My Goodness Cakes is an exquisite wedding cake company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. This team provides couples with a wide range of specialty wedding cakes and services to further enhance their special day. My Goodness Cakes offers couples consultations and private tastings in order to find the perfect wedding cake for their special event. This team provides couples with cupcakes, groom’s cakes, top-tier of wedding cake, and cake stands.

My Goodness Cakes provides couples with a number of helpful services in order to further enhance their wedding cake experience. This team goes above and beyond for their clients, offering delivery services, and assistance with setting up. Couples can also order a variety of specialty desserts adhere to a number of dietary requirements, including vegan, lactose-free, and gluten-free options.

Three-tier bow cake

My Goodness Cakes 5
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/20/2019

Delectable Cake and Professional Service

Brian was amazing to work with. We found him through a google search and discovered his shop was super close to our house. We met with him and discussed our vision and he nailed it! The cake was both gorgeous (lots of compliments) and also DELICIOUS! Additionally, he was very reasonably priced.

We’ve returned to his shop on numerous ocassions for cupcakes just because they are amazing!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    My Goodness Cakes 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing cake for our special day!

My Goodness Cakes created a beautiful and delicious three-tier round wedding cake for our reception! Brian provided prompt and convenient delivery for us, as well as adding some special touches with the fresh flowers we picked out. The gluten-free chocolate cup cakes were a hit, and those who tried them said that the cupcakes tasted like regular cupcakes since they did not have the texture or taste of standard gluten-free baked goods. Now we visit My Goodness Cakes once a month to grab cupcakes for special occasions and enjoy the flavors from our wedding day year-round! We were incredibly happy with choice of hiring My Goodness Cakes, and will use them for any future events!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    My Goodness Cakes 8

My Goodness Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands

-15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• ModWed
    ModWed Wedding Photographers

Brian never ceases to amaze me! His work is beyond great, every single time!

• Rosson House Museum at Heritage Square
    Rosson House Museum at Heritage Square Historic Weddings

They did a wonderful job at our WEN event last night...excellent cakes with unique and delicate flavors! We will reccomend them to any of our clients!

• Stonecreek Golf Club
    Stonecreek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

I highly recommend Brian for your wedding or special event! Brian takes every clients need into careful consideration. I work with Brian on numerous weddings and parties, his cakes are always a huge hit!

• 21043 North Cave Creek Road Phoenix, AZ, 85024 See on map