My Goodness Cakes Reviews

My Goodness Cakes 5
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful and Kind

Beautiful cake and tasted delicious! Very great and easy place to work with! ❤

Sent on 04/16/2019
    My Goodness Cakes 6
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/20/2019

Delectable Cake and Professional Service

Brian was amazing to work with. We found him through a google search and discovered his shop was super close to our house. We met with him and discussed our vision and he nailed it! The cake was both gorgeous (lots of compliments) and also DELICIOUS! Additionally, he was very reasonably priced.

We’ve returned to his shop on numerous ocassions for cupcakes just because they are amazing!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    My Goodness Cakes 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing cake for our special day!

My Goodness Cakes created a beautiful and delicious three-tier round wedding cake for our reception! Brian provided prompt and convenient delivery for us, as well as adding some special touches with the fresh flowers we picked out. The gluten-free chocolate cup cakes were a hit, and those who tried them said that the cupcakes tasted like regular cupcakes since they did not have the texture or taste of standard gluten-free baked goods. Now we visit My Goodness Cakes once a month to grab cupcakes for special occasions and enjoy the flavors from our wedding day year-round! We were incredibly happy with choice of hiring My Goodness Cakes, and will use them for any future events!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    My Goodness Cakes 8

Karina · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome services

The service wad great, flexible and easy.
    I could taste the cake few times before the big day for not extra cost (they gave me beautiful cup cakes)
    The cake has 2 differents flavors. 2 layers of Chocolate (was amazing and my favorite. And one Lemon)
    The cake looked beautiful !

Sent on 10/18/2018
    My Goodness Cakes 9

Leah · Married on 10/03/2018

Overall amazing experience!

Brian did an amazing job with the cake! So beautiful and matched my theme spot on :) Highly recommend My Goodness Cakes for any occasion!! Two Thumbs Up!

Sent on 10/30/2018

My Goodness Cakes's reply:

Hi and thank you for the wonderful review and please let me know when I can bake for you again. -Brian

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2018

Delicious !!!! Our wedding cake was beautiful and very yummy. We had a 2 tier cake there is so much cake . We were over the top happy with the way the cake looked and of course the flavors were incredible. We had a Kailua / mocha top layer. Which we tasted at the cake store and a chai /honey cinnamon cream cheese filling for the bottom layer. All I can say is YUM and Brian and the crew at My Goodness Cakes crushed it. Thanks for making our wedding day so delicious.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Kristen · Married on 01/08/2018

We absolutely loved My Goodness Cakes! We had gotten desserts from the store prior to getting our wedding cake and always thought everything was delicious. We worked with Brian who had us do a cake tasting- so many great flavor combos to choose from! He also gave us tons of examples to help us customize the cake to be exactly what we wanted. Very kind and professional service, and the cake was fantastic! Beautiful and very tasty.

Sent on 05/03/2018
    My Goodness Cakes 10

Laura Sue · Married on 11/11/2017

We could not be more pleased with the care, attention, and customer service from Brian at My Goodness Cakes!

Our wedding cake was not only beautiful-- EXACTLY what we asked for- but the cake was light and airy and jam packed with amazing flavor!! The frosting was absolutely perfect, too!

I was so pleased with this bakery that I ordered 3 dozen cupcakes for our office Christmas party! I intend to use this bakery from now on for all our family birthday parties and events!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

Brian was GREAT. He is very quick to respond to e-mails and we were able to set up a tasting right away. His cakes are wonderful! Not only delicious and reasonably priced, but our wedding cake was beautiful, too, and exactly as I had it pictured in my head. I also surprised my husband with a groom's cake. - He is a drummer, so I took a photo of his favorite drum, e-mailed it to Brian, and he replicated it. I was able to pay him by credit card over the phone, and it was all done quick and easy so that my husband never suspected a thing. My husband cried when he saw what we had done.

Sent on 10/09/2017

kathy · Married on 04/08/2017

Brian was excellent to work with, he took the time to meet with us, offering a variety of cakes to try prior to booking. The cake tasted wonderful, had beautiful decoration and was delivered and set up on time. I highly recommend Brian and his team if you are looking for someone to bake your cake. Thanks for taking my daughter's vision and making it happen- all while tasting delicious.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Aggie · Married on 03/18/2017

The cake was even better on our wedding day than it was at our tasting! We showed brian what we were looking for, he made it happen and delivered a beautiful cake to our venue! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Tessa · Married on 01/28/2017

The owner Brian makes designing your wedding cake so easy! His design eye is beautiful and his cakes taste amazing! All of the samples we tried were so yummy but we chose the lemon cake with raspberry buttercream and decided to do cupcakes as well that were chocolate with a pink buttercream. Brian was so professional and just asked for some flowers and took the reigns to make our cake look perfect. Thank you Brian for all your hard work and making us feel so special!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Aaron · Married on 10/01/2016

Brian was very professional and we loved the finished product! We dropped in with no appointment for our cake tasting and they had so many flavors and they were all delicious. Brian let us browse pictures of other cakes they had done, but after hearing about our wedding venue and aesthetic, he came up with a perfect design. He also made cute dog sculptures at the bottom of our cake with little pieces chewed out like they were eating it (so adorable). We could not have been happier and all our guests raved about how good the cake was.

Sent on 11/05/2016

The choices were great. My 4 tiered cake looked beautiful and tasted great. Brian was awesome to deal with.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/16/2016

We worked with Brian from My Goodness Cakes for our wedding cake. The day my fiance and I went cake tasting (yes, all in one day, cue bellyache!) and he was our last tasting. Considering we were about ready to swear off sugar until the end of our days it is a gleaming testament that we cleaned our plates when we tasted his cakes! They are so rich and flavorful, and the frosting is smooth and a beautiful compliment to the cake. We were interested in a naked cake, which he had a lot of experience creating. In the end, the result was a unique, absolutely stunning cake that tasted phenomenal. Chai tea and rum flavors. Mmmmmm. Thank you Brian, our wedding cake was the best!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Brian and My Goodness Cakes did not disappoint. I had tasted a sample of his cake at the bridal shop next door. I was determined not to pay for a traditional wedding cake (to save money) but ended up deciding to go with one and am very happy I did - it looked and tasted wonderful. I did a square 3-tier cake with (3) flavors - golden rum, chai and cookies and cream. We were too busy that night to actually eat the cake, but I'm so glad my mom saved us a big chunk of the rum. We ate it for the next few days - even better than I had remembered from our tasting. I got multiple comments mostly about the chai flavor - some people even told me it was the best cake they had ever had in their life. That is pretty good. And, Brian was very accommodating on making the cake match my vision. I had him keep the white frosting very simple (not fondant) and supplied him with the ribbon to put at the base of each layer. Then, the florist helped him place the flowers and air plants on the cake when he delivered it. He even changed the color of the board (usually silver) to white so that it wouldn't clash with the gold ribbon on the cake. All in all, Brian was great and I would My Goodness Cakes to anyone! Will definitely be getting a little rum cake for our 1 year anniversary! Can't wait.

Sent on 05/24/2016

We were given a My Goodness Cake with the wedding package that we purchased at our venue and we were so glad that this was our dessert provider! We had an initial tasting and enjoyed all of the flavors so much it was hard to decide! But Brian helped us out and helped us pick out the perfect design to go with our wedding theme. He was super responsive whenever I had any questions about day-of planning or details. He delivered the cake on time and it looked amazing! The flavor was delicious and design was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Bryan was so nice and easy to work with. Our cake came out great! We did a 3 tier cake with 3 different flavors. The chia with honey with honey cinnamon cream cheese filling was our fav! So yummy!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/16/2015

Brian did a wonderful job with our cake!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Don · Married on 05/03/2015

Brian was very helpful in cake selection for our wedding. He delivered as promised. The cake and cupcakes were absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommend My Goodness Cakes!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Our wedding guests LOVED our cake that Brian created. It was so moist and extremely flavorful. At our cake testing, Brian let us try 4 different types of cakes. They were presented beautifully and he thoroughly explained each one. He even explained all the ingredients he uses when I expressed I have a tree nut allergy! We went with three tiers; one chai, the middle tier was lemon with raspberry filling and top layer was marble cake with milk chocolate buttercream filling. One of my guests said she doesn't usually eat cake frosting but she loved the cake and ate it all! Brian's prices are very reasonable and a lot of cake shops have a minimum servings requirement but My Goodness Cakes does not. I appreciated this since we had a smaller wedding but still wanted a traditional wedding cake.

Sent on 04/29/2015

jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

Brian was fantastic! From our initial meeting at the tasting, to delivering our beautiful and delicious cake! Thank you!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2014

Brian is awesome! He created my grooms cake that my husband really wanted! It was the shape of Texas with the Texas flag colors. The bridal cake was beautiful too. It truly is the best tasting wedding cake I've ever had!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Our experience with My Goodness Cakes was great from start to finish. Brian was incredibly friendly and professional. The cake tasting was overwhelming because this man does not make a bad cake! The finished product was exactly what I envisioned - he did an excellent job. We will use Brian again for our cake needs.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Barb · Married on 11/01/2014

Brian was extremely professional, flexible and wonderful with my daughter and son-in-law in making them the wedding cake of their dreams. The cake was also extremely tasty!! Thank you so much for making their day so special. As the mother of the bride, I can say that the cake is a major part of the event, and this cake made the day so much more magical!

Sent on 11/06/2014