Honey Moon Sweets Bakery

606 W. Southern Ave Suite #1, Tempe, AZ 85282 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Honey Moon Sweets Bakery

Local Tempe Bakery that services the Phoenix Metropolitan area. We offer a wide range of desserts from bite sized petit sweets, petit four glace, individual desserts, pies, wedding and custom specialty cakes. We service a lot of the major hotels, hospitals, restaurants and places like Whole Foods around the valley. Our store front is open to the public Mon. - Fri from 7:00 - 5:00 and Saturday's from 7:00 - 3:00.

We schedule appointments for wedding consultations please feel free to email us at info@honeymoonsweets.com all couples are invited to come on in.

Follow Honey Moon Sweets Bakery on
honeymoonsweets highres 1 51 30006 159001323050506

169 Reviews for Honey Moon Sweets Bakery

• Vinesa

Vinesa · Married on 06/06/2020

The cake was AMAZING. I sent them a couple of photos of what my husband and I like and they made something that was beyond what I could have wished for. It was beautiful and tasted fantastic I have never had a cake so light and smooth. They also made a grooms cake for us that was fantastic. I recomend highly, I am going to start getting all my special occasion cakes from them.

Sent on 12/19/2007
  • Megan

Megan Kuhlmann · Married on 05/05/2019

Incredible Flavor, Service and Value

I have hired Honey Moon Sweets twice now: once for my wedding and once for my corporate Holiday party and I can't wait to hire them again. Alisa and team are incredibly helpful and responsive and the cakes... oh my gosh, the CAKES! The cakes I've ordered were both gorgeous and insanely delicious. Great value, beautiful decorations, lots of flavor options and cake that you'll dream of for days afterward.

Sent on 12/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Honey Moon Sweets Bakery FAQ

$ 4.75
    $ 7.25
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.50
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings

• Sally Arnold Events Wedding Planners

Do you think cake is average? Do you think frosting tastes too sugary or worse? Then you haven't had the wonderful experience of tasting a cake from HoneyMoon Sweets! My go-to bakery!!! Their Italian Buttercream is simply the best! Their cake designers and decorators are second to none and they are consistently great to work with. They offer cake tastings and their business practices are professional. If you prefer pies or cookies, they excel there too! Custom designs--no problem! There is a reason why they have been in business for over 21 years and working with the owners (Tim and Joan, husband and wife), Alisa and their team is always a pleasure. I love bringing my clients to HoneyMoon Sweets!

• 606 W. Southern Ave Suite #1 Tempe, AZ, 85282 See on map
    480-631-9581 (Phone number)
    4805179555 (Fax Number)
    Store Front hours Mon - Sat from 6:00 am - 3 Tastings scheduled by appointment Tues - Sat from 8:00 - 2:00 and Mon nights at 6:00 and 7:00
    Location of (Honey Moon Sweets Bakery)