6007 N 16th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Bakeshop

Raised in an Italian family, I always loved to bake. I grew up learning Italian desserts from my grandmother and spent many years making desserts at my parent’s authentic Italian restaurant in Sun City, Dominic’s. In 2008, I dove head first into the bakery business with All Caked Up, specializing in custom wedding cakes, party cakes, cupcakes, and anything else that can satisfy a mean sweet tooth. As business grew and word spread, my corner in the restaurant’s kitchen proved to be too small. Summer of 2014 will forever be engrained in my heart as the time I ventured out on my own and opened my first bakery. Thank you for sharing this journey with me. I hope a Bakeshop becomes somewhere you love to be as much as I do.

20170419sss 072
809a1591
img2916
kristen and matt details 0028
A Bakeshop
katie cam mountain shadows katie cam mountain shad
summer second collection 0089

A Bakeshop 6
  • Katherine

Katherine Barnett Stewart · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Bakery!

We had cupcakes and a small wedding cake for our wedding - all were beautiful, tastefully presented, and delicious. Many compliments on the cupcakes at our reception. Highly recommend A Bakeshop!

A Bakeshop 7

Nikki · Married on 05/07/2018

We are so glad we chose A Bake Shop for our destination wedding in AZ. After flying out and trying a few other hyped up places, that left us unimpressed I came across Andrea and she blew my mind as well as all of our guests. The tasting was one of the best wedding planning days of the whole experience hahaha. We chose to do a desert station with Cacti themed deserts, featuring a multi flavor cake, mini cupcakes with various filling, parfaits and the most amazing Macarons EVER- other bakeries have nothing on her Macaron skills and our guests from France quickly picked up on those Parisian Macaron making skills LOL. AMAZING.. If Andrea was in NJ I would live at her shop and my guests would too!! Look no further than A Bake Shop!!!

A Bakeshop 8
    A Bakeshop 9
    A Bakeshop 10
  • Chasen

Chasen · Married on 11/11/2017

A Bakeshop was a hit at our wedding. Seriously, the dessert table was cleaned out in a matter of minutes! The pricing was great, working with the team at A Bakeshop was a breeze, and the food they make is outstanding. We will continue to order desserts now from A Bakeshop for every holiday and occasion.

A Bakeshop FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Fat Freddy's Catering
    Fat Freddy's Catering Wedding Caterers

Andrea is an amazing baker. We have known and worked with her for many years. Her cupcakes are the absolute best. So many flavors and they are always so moist and delicious. Fat Freddy's Catering will always recommend A Bakeshop for any of your dessert needs.

• 6007 N 16th St. Phoenix, AZ 85016 See on map