A Bakeshop

Phoenix, AZ View map

Raised in an Italian family, I always loved to bake. I grew up learning Italian desserts from my grandmother and spent many years making desserts at my parent’s authentic Italian restaurant in Sun City, Dominic’s. In 2008, I dove head first into the bakery business with All Caked Up, specializing in custom wedding cakes, party cakes, cupcakes, and anything else that can satisfy a mean sweet tooth. As business grew and word spread, my corner in the restaurant’s kitchen proved to be too small. Summer of 2014 will forever be engrained in my heart as the time I ventured out on my own and opened my first bakery. Thank you for sharing this journey with me. I hope a Bakeshop becomes somewhere you love to be as much as I do.

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Emily
    Emily H. Married on 05/07/2022

Stunning Wedding Cake

A Bakeshop did AMAZING with my wedding cake (May 2022)! First of all, it was absolutely stunning. We added a waterfall of white flowers to match my wedding esthetic and it could not have turned out better! It also tasted amazing! We kept the layer flavors super simple and it really allowed their skills to shine! It was super easy from tasting to booking to setup! I highly recommend using them for any event!
  • Samantha
    Samantha E. Married on 03/20/2022

Beautiful, delicious, dairy-free cake and macarons!

aBakeshop was the included vendor for wedding cake with my wedding venue. I was nervous because the cake needed to be dairy-free, but that was absolutely no problem for them! They provided us a full tasting kit, and we ended up choosing lemon strawberry and carrot cake. YUM. I already can't wait to eat the slices that we have saved in the freezer for our one-year anniversary! We also bought chocolate macarons, and they were one of the best things I have ever eaten. We will definitely order them again for any special event in the future!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 03/05/2022

Delicious cakes in fun flavors

Try triple vanilla and chocolate with chocolate buttercream and cream cheese fillings 🤤

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

64 photos · 10/27/2019
  • Daniel & Adele
    21 photos · 03/20/2016

Fat Freddy's Catering Fat Freddy's Catering Wedding Caterers

Andrea is an amazing baker. We have known and worked with her for many years. Her cupcakes are the absolute best. So many flavors and they are always so moist and delicious. Fat Freddy's Catering will always recommend A Bakeshop for any of your dessert needs.

6007 N 16th St. Phoenix, 85016
Location of (A Bakeshop)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding