Mixbook Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 07/14/2019

Loved our purchase!

Beautiful save the dates! They were made well, shipped quickly, and matched our needed personalization.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 04/27/2019

When my invites were stolen, they replaced them...

I ordered my engagement photo guest book, save the dates, and wedding suite from Mixbook.com
    Everything arrived... but someone stole my invites off my porch while I was gone! The P.O. couldn't help me, but Mixbook was so amazing and replaced them for me for free! What an awesome company! Plus, everything turned out so beautiful. I LOVE our guest book because it's our engagement session combined. It's everything I wanted and more. So glad we went with them!
  • Tammy
    Tammy Married on 04/27/2019

Great quality

Great quality for the couple on a budget
    Nicole Married on 09/17/2017
    I love Mixbook over any of the other competitors (Shutterfly). They give SO much more flexibility to your design and so many more options. I DID NOT want a "insert name" kind of invitation. I designed my save the dates, wedding invitations, rsvp cards, rehearsal invitations AND thank you cards myself and they came out GREAT and have a consistent look & feel! High quality look and feel, I got several compliments from my guests. And they showed up quickly & I timed everything so that I got to take advantage of their 50% off sales.
    Johanna Married on 02/03/2017
    I love Mixbook! I used this site to design my wedding invitations, menus, and thank you cards. Not only did they deliver a beautiful, high-quality product, I was able to save money and stay in budget! So happy with their service!
    Adrienne Married on 10/22/2016
    I just recently (within the last month) started looking for invitations for our wedding, and I had this specific image in my mind that I wanted them to look like but couldn't find exactly what I wanted. I somehow found Mixbook and realized I could custom make my invitations to look exactly how I wanted them for an extremely affordable price! I ordered a preview of the invitations to see how they would print and they looked AMAZING! I cannot wait to place my order for my invitations!
    Shirley Married on 10/10/2016
    We were able to customize our own invitations and thank you cards and they came out beautiful!
  • User2468336 2+ years ago
    I love my guestbook. It was a little pricey but the book is perfect! great quality!
    Keely Married on 04/22/2016
    I used Mixbook to create my honeymoon photo album and I'm going straight back to create my wedding album (that I was putting off because I couldn't find a site I wanted to use!). The Mixbook site and layout tool was very easy to use, and had a lot of great template and customizable options for pages. The final product looks incredibly professional and high-quality - even though my honeymoon photos were ALL taken with just our cell phones. I can already tell we will cherish this first book, and the ease of ordering and speedy delivery were enough to make me a repeat customer.
  • User2191368 2+ years ago
    Your One Stop Shop for all wedding DIY. I was quoted over $500 for my pocket invitations, I came to mix book, designed all the inserts from scratch, and ended up with gorgeous printed pocket invitations for less than $300. PSST. they are also on Groupon too!
    I love mixbook, I will be using them in the future for anything print related!
    Valerie Married on 10/24/2015
    Mixbook made it so easy to create and order our save the dates and our rehearsal dinner invitations! We couldn't have been happier with how they turned out!
    Sarah Married on 08/01/2015
    Got my guestbook from them with my engagement photos. Very fast and great price, came in a few days! Love it :) Highly recommended :)
  • User2069597 2+ years ago
    EXCELLEMT!!! I love this website. order my invites from here and my photo book. Everything came just as I made it. And all my packages came earlier than expected.
    Morgan Married on 06/20/2015
    Mixbook went above and beyond my expectations. You can't beat the price and the quality is great. I love that everything is 100% customizable. I ordered our Save the Date cards from Mixbook and have received so many compliments on them. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a great deal!
  • User2008240 2+ years ago
    I loved using Mixbook for my invitations. It was so easy to customize any of the styles to fit my personal needs.
    Dawn Married on 05/30/2015
    This company provides top services and top choices! Their templates are customizable or you can create your own! They also frequently have fantastic deals! I paid 45% less for my invitations than any other site quotes me - and I absolutely LOVE them! Plus, shipping was much faster than anticipated. I am a happy bride!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 05/16/2015
    I recently ordered our Save The Dates from Mixbook and had a wonderful experience. The website was extremely easy to use and we were able to manipulate the templates quickly. The Save The Dates arrived as promised, however they were slightly off-center. I notified Mixbook and they immediately fixed the issue and sent us a new batch of invitations. I look forward to working with them again!
  • User1901312 2+ years ago
    I LOOOOOVE Mixbook! I first discovered them while we were trying to create Save the Dates, and ended up using them also for invitations, thank you cards and programs. I also plan on getting photo books through them as well. While the selection is somewhat limited, I did not feel that this in any way limited my own creativity. The program is exceedingly easy to use.
    Kayla Married on 09/06/2014
    Our invitations were PERFECT - and not only that, but they were incredibly affordable. I think I paid about $40 for 50 invitations. CUSTOM invitations on thick cardstock. I recommend Mixbook to anyone who is looking for any kind of paper product.
    Leslie Married on 08/29/2014
    Awesome guestbook personalization!
    Jessica Married on 07/18/2014
    Mixbook.com is definitely the way to go! There is so much variety that helps you really personalize your wedding invitations, save-the-dates, thank you cards, etc. Shipping is fast and ALWAYS look for a coupon code. Usually, there is a 40% or 50% off deal. Our wedding invitations looked great and matched our theme perfectly.
    Henna Married on 05/25/2014
    Using the templates on Mixbook was easy and I was able to fully customize my wedding invitation. Delivery was earlier than expected and the prices just can't be beat!
  • User1593628 2+ years ago
    I loved that mixbook lets you customize and preview your invitations before ordering. The prices were unbeatable and I had my beautiful invitations within one week of ordering!
  • User1540321 2+ years ago
    I designed and ordered my invitations all own my own online. I loved it because I was able to make it exactly how I wanted and I received them in the mail in 5 days!
    Dt Linda Married on 12/04/2013
    May I introduce you to the wonderful world of Mixbook? I used this site to put together my wedding album.

This site was so easy to use with tons of picture options, shrinking, cropping, etc., layout options, theme and style options. I am a bit of a nerd and I love the amount of detail you could put in or leave out.

At the end of the day, nothing was frustrating. As fun as the process was, the actual product was equally satisfying. I put together my album and sent one as gifts to the immediate family.

In the instances where I did get stumped, their tech support was always ready and able, with no attitude, and speaking English (not off-shore support).

Check often for the discount coupons.

I definitely will be back for more albums and will recommend to anyone.

Linda Gross
    Author of the book 'HITCHED...in 90 Days or Less. Every Girl's Ultimate Guide to Dating.'
    (for your single friends)