San Francisco, CA 94121 Map · Phone number

About Joy + Confetti

Joy and Confetti is a calligraphy company, serving the beautiful San Francisco, Bay Area (although we have our passports ready for travel!). We live and die by spreadsheets and coffee - surprise, surprise, and would never say no to a donut. We love helping couples make their wedding dreams a reality! Feel free to give us a call or send us an email at donna[at]joyandconfetti.com.

We offer wedding stationery and day-of paper goods design with a clean and simple style that always includes calligraphy. Pops of metallic and thick paper are always a good idea in my book! A quick list of some of the items we can create for your wedding or event:

Save the Dates

fa31a842cd667b10 RahelMenigPhotography 156
rahelmenigphotography 120

5 Reviews for Joy + Confetti

Victoria · Married on 08/22/2015

We can't say enough about Donna and her awesome wedding planning services! She truly helped us create our dream wedding. We got married this August at the Bently Reserve and everything went off without a hitch.

At the beginning of our planning process, I went back and forth on whether to hire a coordinator at all. However, in the end, I'm really glad I did. There are a ton of details that even the most organized bride (or groom) would overlook, simply because of inexperience or unfamiliarity with a particular wedding venue/vendors. Additionally, in hindsight, there is no way I would've been able to coordinate the big day myself (e.g., telling people where to go, making sure everyone is in their places, making sure things are running on time, etc.). I wouldn't have wanted a family member or friend to do this hard work either, so I'm really glad that we had Donna and her team to take care of the details.

We had two in-person meetings prior to the wedding, and a ton of email correspondence detailing our ideas for the day and the vendors we would be working with. Donna helped us create a timeline well in advance of the wedding day, which really gave us peace of mind (and helped our vendors tremendously). She also suggested excellent vendors for things like our flowers and drapery, and she stayed in touch with our vendors from when we hired her until the wedding day. She was always responsive and enthusiastic, and gave us wonderful suggestions to help our day come to life. During our rehearsal and on the day of, there was no stress or last minute mayhem, and I can't thank Donna and her assistant (Ivy) enough for that.

On top of her organization and communication skills, Donna is also kind, calm, and patient. We never felt pushed or pressured when making our decisions, and she really listened to our vision for the wedding. We wholeheartedly recommend Donna and Joy + Confetti! :)

Sent on 09/15/2015
  • User5205771 · 2+ years ago

Donna really took care of us. She worked through things smoothly on the day of our wedding. Donna was always punctual and flexible, putting our ideas into action and providing guidance where we weren't sure yet. She helped us hone in on our vision for the ceremony, getting things started. She caught little details and took care of them without our involvement, like seeing that the wind would pick up later that day, so she put our table cards in a secured holder that she set up. You absolutely want someone organized, and Donna had every detail covered.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/11/2015

Donna was the coordinator for our wedding about a month ago - and she was AMAZING! Although we hired her to be the day-of coordinator, she worked with us throughout the entire process to make sure that we were comfortable on the day of. Donna met with me to brainstorm, she walked us through the process, gave advice, and kept track of all the details and notes we shared. Leading up to the wedding I was able to hand over all of my wedding items to Donna, along with my vision, and not only was it a huge help to not have to think about (votives, napkins, table runners, table numbers, etc.) anymore, but I was also fully confident that everything would get executed flawlessly - and it was! Towards the end of the process, I definitely had serious decision-fatigue and was struggling to make even minor decisions; Donna was able to take initiative when needed to make decisions (e.g. cute wording for signs, the design for the Photo Booth strips, table placing, etc.) while still keeping our style and theme in mind. She has the perfect blend of warmth and patience, and assertiveness and decisiveness - we never felt rushed or pressured, but always could rely on things getting done. Donna also went above and beyond - for example, she is an amazing calligrapher and hand wrote all of our signs! Hiring Donna was one of the best decisions that I made for our wedding, and I would highly recommend her! Being able to show up and not worry about anything and then just being able to leave at the end of the night and know that everything was taken care of is priceless. I should also note, that I am kind of a control freak and a perfectionist and a wedding for someone like that is a BIG DEAL; Donna was able to keep me calm and worry free, and throughout the process and getting to know her I was able to enjoy my wedding fully trusting her to manage one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Joy + Confetti FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50