222 Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 136
  • Deals 1

About Minted

One-of-a-kind wedding designs.

Minted brings together a community of independent artists from around the world backed by high-quality manufacturing to create unique wedding designs you won't see anywhere else.

Whether you're looking for custom colors or a completely custom design from scratch, your dedicated designer will provide you with unlimited design rounds to create the perfect wedding stationery—from save the dates and invitations to day-of essentials and thank you cards.

Our manufacturers press rich, vibrant colors into luxurious 100% cotton paper for the highest quality wedding stationery, including foil-pressed and letterpress printing.

Bring the wedding of your dreams to life with Minted, and find the design that is uniquely yours.

sparkler
springgarden

• Real Weddings 14

1,191 Reviews for Minted

Miya · Getting married on 04/23/2019

The website was wonderfully easy, and automatically alerted you of problems that would occur during printing. I ordered magnet save the dates which came out lovely. They took care to even place a protective covering to ensure they didn’t scratch the magnets behind it. ❤️ Minted!

• taylorlee

Taylor · Married on 11/11/2018

Great designs and customization options!

I loved the vastness of their selection and how easy it is to order proofs and samples of different designs. We chose the all-in-one style for its simplicity for our guests and loved how they came out. In the pre-planning, there are a lot of chances for you to change wording and spacing and I was really impressed with how responsive their team was to changes. When it was time to send them, we found out that it was going to require one more stamp than was advertised on the website.. causing a little bit of a delay in getting them in the mail and some additional money spent. The Minted team gave us a partial discount for our trouble and took responsibility for the problem. We were extremely pleased with the product and the service we received and guests loved the invites, too!

Catherine · Married on 10/27/2018

I had a great experience with Minted. It was easy to design both my save the dates and my invitations (once I used a computer- I do not recommend trying to do this on your phone). My save the dates did not come with the requested recipient address printing and customer service was SO great. I contacted customer service after the first batch got to me and they admitted it was something wrong on their end right away. They reprinted them, checked them before shipping, and noticed there was still an error. They tried to complete my order by making a custom save the date and it worked. Minted upgraded my shipping for the order to the fasted shipping for free and gave me a generous refund for the error. If I'm remembering correctly, this only set my save the date mailings back by less than a week. They were so fast to solve the problem. Because of the amazing customer service, I chose to use them for my invitations as well. My invitations arrived and were perfect.

I liked the quality of their product, and their customer service reacted respectfully and quickly to get my problem solved. I would absolutely use Minted again.

Minted FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Minted 1
    10 FREE luxe Invitation or Save The Date samples
    Select 10 FREE luxe Invitation or Save The Date samples with code 10FREE.

• 222 Grant Avenue San Francisco, CA 94108 See on map