Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Minted

Unique designs from a community of independent artists.

www.minted.com/wedding

One-of-a-kind wedding designs.

Minted brings together a community of independent artists from around the world backed by high-quality manufacturing to create unique wedding designs you won’t see anywhere else.

Whether you’re looking for custom colors or a completely custom design from scratch, your dedicated designer will provide you with unlimited design rounds to create the perfect wedding stationery—from save the dates and invitations to day-of essentials and thank you cards.

Our manufacturers press rich, vibrant colors into luxurious 100% cotton paper for the highest quality wedding stationery, including foil-pressed and letterpress printing.

Bring the wedding of your dreams to life with Minted, and find the design that is uniquely yours.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Programs (8)
Letterpress (7)
Menus (5)
Consultations (1)

The website was wonderfully easy, and automatically alerted you of problems that would occur during printing. I ordered magnet save the dates which came out lovely. They took care to even place a protective covering to ensure they didn’t scratch the magnets behind it. ❤️ Minted!

Profile Picture Miya, 11/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates, Addressing, Design, Printing, Shipping
1.0

Terrible customer service. Have had multiple problems ordering and getting the proof correct. My problems have been going on for a week now. Just received them in the mail and they are still wrong. The online chat I used twice could not help me whatsoever although they claimed to have fixed the issue. I have called and been on hold for over 30 minutes then hung up on. I have chatted twice with no resolve and talked with CS who also said she fixed it and didn't. Get this... the only thing I needed to change was the color. That's it. They claim to be responsive on Facebook but I am still waiting for a reply from yesterday even though it says they will respond immediately. Oh and when you order the matching envelope liner for the inside, you have to stick them in there yourself to adhere them. Total waste of time and money.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jenny, 10/13/18, 2 Reviews
1.2

I had an awful experience ordering my Save the Dates through Minted. My proofs weren't getting done properly (all I asked for was them to add a bullet and that took 2 emails to ask for what I needed), or in the promised amount of time. I chose recipient addressing, and then received my cards without addresses. I was told this was a glitch in the system. I then got told that I would have to pay for my cards AGAIN to get them done properly. Umm no. I argued with customer service, who then told me they'd give me 15% off. After many many phone calls and chats and frustrating conversations, and a MONTH later, I finally have my cards. They look great, but definitely not worth the trouble. I'll be using shutterfly next time.

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1494885382822 mintedinvpair

10 FREE luxe Invitation or Save The Date samples

$10.00 Value | Promo Code: 10FREE
Select 10 FREE luxe Invitation or Save The Date samples with code 10FREE.
#WWa5f79eaa28e28a2c