Cara Couture Invitations

Campbell, CA View map

It's my greatest joy to find inspiration that accurately expresses the personality of a couple's love. I have a knack for intuiting parts of a vision they didn't even realize they had until they were at my table feeling the texture and weight of the paper and we discuss the first visions of their unique invitations that their relationship inspires. It becomes play, a give and take. We begin to develop our relationship and then my design process begins in bringing these visions and ideas to light.

When a couple walks out the door lighter, relieved, and smiling, I am happy. It let's me know that I've successfully guided and cared for yet another little piece of love in the world.

Booked by appointment only

Follow me on IG: @caracoutureinvitations.com

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Laser Cut
Printing
Thermography

• Alejandra
    Alejandra Married on 09/28/2018

Book her now!

Cara is amazing! She was the easiest vendor to work with and she captured what we were thinking. We did not want to have flowers on our invitations and she tried sending us different backgrounds and in the end we chose a blank background and it looked great.
    She also did our place cards, seating chart and table names which turned out amazing. The color scheme was spot on to our wedding colors. Cara can capture what you're thinking as long as you tell her what you like and don't like. She's super understanding and is focused on what you want and will send you proofs before she prints. Book her! She will not disappoint!

Cara Couture Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me to create your invitation and day-of paper goods with you and thank you for the wonderful review! You two were awesome to work with.
    Edith Married on 04/07/2018
    Working with Cara was the easiest thing in the world. She was very helpful and patient with me. I will be coming back for all future event invitations.

Cara Couture Invitations's reply:

Edith - you and Miguel were awesome to work with! I would honored to work with you anytime! Best, Cara
    Susan Married on 04/30/2016
    Cara was awesome to work with and her custom design work is top notch! After looking at many different options for our wedding stationary we selected Sleepy Hedgehog Press, and we are so glad that we did. Cara's design for our invitations, name cards, programs, and favors perfectly captured the feel and tone of our wedding. The designs she created incorporated elements from both my husband's vision and mine, making it truly a representation of us. She even went above and beyond to help us design an image for the custom coasters that we were having made for our guests. Cara was very easy to work with and was always available to talk through designs and changes. We would highly recommend Cara's work to any Bride and Groom!

Cara Couture Invitations's reply:

Thank you Susan! You two were awesome to work with! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

AVRfilms AVRfilms Wedding Videographers

Amazing, creative invitations and papery! I love their work and service!

LucieXYZ Photography LucieXYZ Photography Wedding Photographers

We love Cara! Not only she is one of the sweetest and most wonderful people we know but she is very creative and makes absolutely beautiful cards. She will help you create exactly what you'd like for your wedding and will be there every step of the process for you. Don't hesitate to call her, you won't regret it.

840 E. Campbell Ave Campbell, CA, 95008
408-371-7787

Booked by Appointment Only Tuesday - Saturday
Location of (Cara Couture Invitations)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding