Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sleepy Hedgehog Press

If you can dream it, we can create it.
Full Service Design Studio

If you can dream it, we can create it.
Full Service Design Studio and Storefront

Programs (2)
Save the Dates (1)
Laser Cut (1)
Thermography (1)

Working with Cara was the easiest thing in the world. She was very helpful and patient with me. I will be coming back for all future event invitations.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Edith, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Laser Cut, Printing, Thermography, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Cara was awesome to work with and her custom design work is top notch! After looking at many different options for our wedding stationary we selected Sleepy Hedgehog Press, and we are so glad that we did. Cara's design for our invitations, name cards, programs, and favors perfectly captured the feel and tone of our wedding. The designs she created incorporated elements from both my husband's vision and mine, making it truly a representation of us. She even went above and beyond to help us design an image for the custom coasters that we were having made for our guests. Cara was very easy to work with and was always available to talk through designs and changes. We would highly recommend Cara's work to any Bride and Groom!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Susan, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Assembly, Design, Printing

Cara did an amazing job!! She was an absolute delight to work with. Her designs are unique and she truly works to create a piece of art. Our inspiration for our wedding was the Lone Cypress at sunset. We wanted to find a design that incorporated the colors of the sunset with an image of the Lone Cypress which we knew would require our invitations to be custom designed. While at Cara's shop, I noticed that she had a wedding suite with the Lone Cypress incorporated so I knew I was at the right place from the start. Cara worked with me in designing the perfect invitation and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY. The invitations were so nice that we asked Cara to create a wedding day program, escort cards for our sit down dinner, and thank you cards. She made them match my invitations perfectly, which was a nice touch.

Cara is just a wonderful person to work with, she makes you feel right at home in her shop, works hard to turn a vision into reality. We cannot say enough good things about working with Cara. She always delivered on time and the quality is top-notch. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone, and hope to work with her again in the future.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Assembly, Design, Printing

Sleepy Hedgehog Press FAQ

21 Photos

My Photo Album

21 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing, creative invitations and papery! I love their work and service!

We love Cara! Not only she is one of the sweetest and most wonderful people we know but she is very creative and makes absolutely beautiful cards. She will help you create exactly what you'd like for your wedding and will be there every step of the process for you. Don't hesitate to call her, you won't regret it.

Events

840 E. Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008   See On Map
408-371-7787 (phone) 408-371-7791 (fax)
Tuesday-Saturday 10-5 Closed Sunday-Monday