840 E. Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Sleepy Hedgehog Press

Sleepy Hedgehog Press has been rebranded and refreshed!

Please check out our brand new website at caracoutureinvitations.com and stop by our boutique in Campbell, California

Invitation shopping is overwhelming. It can feel like so much rides on that first introduction of you as a couple to your friends and family. The online process feels impersonal, and you can only guess at the feel and look of the final product. The invitation templates packaged with your wedding venue bore you to tears, and no matter how many cookie-cutter designs you flip through, none of them even begin to express your newly combined styles.

I am here to help you stop shopping and get back to loving. I have years of experience at this and I am here to listen, offer guidance and my well-honed invitation intuition, and generally hold your hand through the whole process. I am in love with love, and it's my honor to celebrate your unique love.

Follow Sleepy Hedgehog Press on

22 Reviews for Sleepy Hedgehog Press

• Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Book her now!

Cara is amazing! She was the easiest vendor to work with and she captured what we were thinking. We did not want to have flowers on our invitations and she tried sending us different backgrounds and in the end we chose a blank background and it looked great.
    She also did our place cards, seating chart and table names which turned out amazing. The color scheme was spot on to our wedding colors. Cara can capture what you're thinking as long as you tell her what you like and don't like. She's super understanding and is focused on what you want and will send you proofs before she prints. Book her! She will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Sleepy Hedgehog Press 1
    Sleepy Hedgehog Press 2

Sleepy Hedgehog Press's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me to create your invitation and day-of paper goods with you and thank you for the wonderful review! You two were awesome to work with.

Edith · Married on 04/07/2018

Working with Cara was the easiest thing in the world. She was very helpful and patient with me. I will be coming back for all future event invitations.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Sleepy Hedgehog Press's reply:

Edith - you and Miguel were awesome to work with! I would honored to work with you anytime! Best, Cara

Susan · Married on 04/30/2016

Cara was awesome to work with and her custom design work is top notch! After looking at many different options for our wedding stationary we selected Sleepy Hedgehog Press, and we are so glad that we did. Cara's design for our invitations, name cards, programs, and favors perfectly captured the feel and tone of our wedding. The designs she created incorporated elements from both my husband's vision and mine, making it truly a representation of us. She even went above and beyond to help us design an image for the custom coasters that we were having made for our guests. Cara was very easy to work with and was always available to talk through designs and changes. We would highly recommend Cara's work to any Bride and Groom!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Sleepy Hedgehog Press's reply:

Thank you Susan! You two were awesome to work with! :)

Sleepy Hedgehog Press FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Laser Cut, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• AVRfilms
    AVRfilms Wedding Videographers

Amazing, creative invitations and papery! I love their work and service!

• LucieXYZ Photography
    LucieXYZ Photography Wedding Photographers

We love Cara! Not only she is one of the sweetest and most wonderful people we know but she is very creative and makes absolutely beautiful cards. She will help you create exactly what you'd like for your wedding and will be there every step of the process for you. Don't hesitate to call her, you won't regret it.

• 840 E. Campbell Ave Campbell, CA 95008 See on map