Cards de Luxe

San Jose, CA View map

Cards de Luxe is a custom design stationery studio based in San Jose, California. Susanne started CDL as a creative outlet and a love for great designs on paper. We create custom wedding stationery appealing to couples looking for creative alternatives to standard invitations. Our collection is classic, elegant, modern and sophisticated for the stylish nearly wed.

We offer a variety of fine paper selections, and printing in offset, thermography and letterpress. All quotes are custom because of the tailored approach to our designs and stationery. Feel free to contact us for an estimate.

To see our portfolio, visit our website at http://www.cardsdeluxe.com and our blog at http://www.cardsdeluxe.com/blog.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Alice Married on 08/22/2020

Bride for wedding Invitation

Susanne helped us customize the graphic to our needs. She was very responsive in a timely matter, have incredibly cute and unique graphics for a wedding invitation, and amazing to work with. She was very understanding when we had some last minute changes to the graphics and helped us fulfill our vision. I highly recommend her to do your wedding invitations.
    Alison Married on 12/29/2017
    Susanne is absolutely the best! She helped me out when I was completely in a pinch. After I learned that my prior stationery vendor would be unable to provide her services, I contacted Susanne with only two weeks until my wedding. Please note that this was also during the holidays, and Susanne was quick to respond, eager to help, and she followed through completely. My fiancé at the time and I were not looking for anything too fancy, and we got exactly what we were hoping for. Susanne put together beautiful designs for place cards, table names, and menus for our wedding guests. After I sent my favorable feedback, she had them printed and ready for me to pick up two days before my wedding.
    Susanne was a joy to work with, and I would highly recommend her services, both for quality and professionalism. Thank you so much for everything Susanne!
    Annie Married on 03/12/2016
    Susanne is amazing! We are SO glad that we have found her; our wedding would not have made it without her expertise and endless patience!

Things fell through with our initial stationary designer who designed our Save the Date. We needed someone to design our wedding invitation and day-of stationary urgently (since it was only 5 months out to our wedding). Our wedding planner referred us to Susanne. We immediately wrote her an email and scheduled a video chat due to our crazy schedules. Even though we did not get an in-person consultation with her, we fell in love with her creativity and we really enjoyed her (TOP NOTCH) customer service. She was attentive and we instantly made connection.

Throughout the process, she was very informative and accommodating; she also guided us through each step of the right way. She had drafted the invitations, maps, and rsvp cards so fast; she would send us mock-ups almost immediately after we discussed the feedback. It was effortless!

We love how she encouraged to customize to our liking, which we did! The quality of paper and colors were impeccable!!

Although we only got to meet her in person when we picked up the invitations and day-of stationary, we were so happy with the work!

Highly recommended to get a quote from her! Thank you Susanne for helping/making everything so easy!

p.s. her website is getting a facelift! You can visit her Facebook & IG pages below! :)

facebook.com/cardsdeluxe
    instagram.com/cardsdeluxe

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Glass Slipper Gourmet Glass Slipper Gourmet Wedding Cakes

Susanne creates the most amazing custom stationery!! beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! :)

Professional Makeup Artistry Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

"Beautiful elegance..." -- Maria Chang of PMA

amazáe|events amazáe|events Wedding Planners

Card de Luxe is professional, timely and really adds great detail to any event.

By Appointment Only San Jose, 95131
Location of (Cards de Luxe)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding