MB Creative Co.

Irvine, CA View map
$6,500 Package Price

$6,500 Package Price

MB Creative Co. is a boutique planning + design company serving California | Hawaii | Destinations Worldwide. We specialize in destination weddings and love creating modern, stylish, and vibrant celebrations.

Our events are creatively designed, and seamlessly translated into a beautiful personal experience for the couple and their guests. Since its’ inception in 2003 the company has designed and produced over 200 custom weddings and events. Our long-standing relationships with the event industry’s top professionals ensure a stress-free experience both during the design and planning process and on the day of your event. Our goal is to ensure that the vision we have carefully crafted with our clients is well communicated, understood, and brought to life.

MB Creative Co. aims to inspire the senses and evoke love and happiness into each and every celebration. Let us take your visions to the next stage using our stylist interpretation!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Angela Married on 06/27/2015
    Michelle came highly recommended by a very good friend of mine who is also in the wedding/event planning business and I couldn't have been happier with the result.

I'm a local girl, born and raised on Maui but I live in the Bay Area, so in reality, our wedding was a destination wedding and there were so many details to consider. While I was able to plan most of it myself, I didn't have anyone to help me coordinate w/vendors back home or handle day of preparation and execution. Having someone like Michelle, who knew the island, the way vendors work and who has planned many weddings back on Maui, I knew she'd be the perfect person to help make our wedding day the best day of my life.

Michelle was extremely personable, organized, detailed, timely, and managed our wedding to a T. She just got me and my local ways and asked all of the questions I had not even begun to think of. I trusted her with the details and she brought our day to life. I couldn't have imagined have a more beautiful wedding day and Michelle and her team helped make that a reality. I highly recommend Michelle for any wedding or event planning needs you may have.

Mahalo Michelle!
    Angela & Randy
    Shirley Married on 12/31/2010
    We hired Michelle in 2010 to be our Wedding Planner for our May 2011 wedding. Before hiring Michelle, we were on the fence on if we were going to budget for a planner at all. But with a long distance relationship, work, families, activities, and numerous other factors, we felt that it would be a good investment in the long run...and it was definitely a good investment.

For all future brides and grooms, I would highly recommend a planner, especially Michelle, if they know that they cannot devote a large amount of time to their wedding planning. Michelle listened to our ideas for the wedding, provided us with the appropriate vendors (within our budget and in accordance with our theme and look), accompanied us to various vendor and site meetings, and provided us with a day of timeline (among other completed tasks). On the day of, the wedding and reception turned out completely beautiful and exactly (if not more) than what we expected.

Thank you MB for making ShirlijahLand a reality.

Christine Married on 05/01/2010
    When we first sat down to meet with Michelle we knew she was the one we wanted to work with on our wedding! Right off the bat, she started coming up with fun creative ideas that made us even more excited about our wedding than we already were. Michelle really took the time to understand who we are and what we wanted for our wedding day. We were impressed that she had close working relationships with our vendor wish list and in some cases even good friends with many of our vendors. Throughout the whole planning experience, we came to appreciate the relationships that Michelle has developed in the wedding community. The benefits that comes from a planner who is as trusted as Michelle is immeasurable. However, the best thing about Michelle is that you get a planner and designer giving you sound feedback and advice as any good friend would. When the wedding day came, we were stress free because she had everything covered in a very clear and thorough itinerary. All we had to do was be a guest at our wedding and it was truly the BEST day ever! We had so many compliments on the wedding – from the food to the décor to the entertainment, our guests appreciated all the little details. Some guest even told us that it was the best wedding they have ever attended! All of this is a testament to Michelle, because of her keen design eye and her expertise to help pull it all together, we had a beautiful wedding day and made a great friend in the process.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

MB Creative Co. 1
Exclusive

Showtime DJ | Wedding Entertainment Company Showtime DJ | Wedding Entertainment Company Wedding DJs

We 're a DJ company based in Greece and this summer had the chance to work with Michelle as part of an amazing vendors team she put together for a wedding in Mykonos island. Michelle is AMAZING in every little detail of her work. From the planning proccedure to the small details of decoration, she is flawless! Plus she is absolutely adorablle and so fun to work with. Thank you Michelle for everyhting and we hope to work with you again soon. Christos Nikas| Showtime International Wedding DJs, based in Athens-Greece

Entire Productions Entire Productions Wedding Planners

Michelle's design esthetic is so beautiful and creative- one of the last events we worked on together blew me away. I have always been impressed with her work, her energy and her dedication to her craft. If I know MB is designing or planning an event, I know I will be working with the best, and enjoying beauty all around me. She designed the wedding chapel for the band Train's video "Save me San Francisco".

Professional Makeup Artistry Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

"Michelle has amazing design aesthetics and will create a beautiful event every time; such a joy to work with!" -- Maria Chang of PMA

1000 Payton Irvine, CA, 92620
Location of (MB Creative Co.)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding