Steele My Heart

1 review
Package Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About Steele My Heart

Steele My Heart is a wedding planning service based in Alameda, California. They offer creative and innovative wedding planning for their clients. Owner and planner Ryan has a true passion for providing exceptional service to her clients, from calligraphy to even signage! She prides herself in being able to offer only the best quality service and simply can't wait to help make your dream wedding a whimsical reality. She is also ordained!

Steele My Heart offers full wedding planning from floral design to vendor picks. She loves getting to know her couples, their styles and what makes them stand out in order to plan a truly unforgettable and unique wedding experience catered to them. Her services include:

• Ceremony

Wedding recession
Wedding recession

1 Reviews for Steele My Heart

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

When I try to even imagine what our wedding planning process would have been like without Ryanne as our coordinator, I feel like I might have a heart attack. Aside from my wife, she was THE single best decision I made in the whole wedding situation. From the very first phone call I was struck by her emotional intelligence, her expertise, her humor and her confidence. She really listens and remembers details and she problem solves what seem like massive challenges with ease and efficiency. I felt like I had a therapist/sister/coach/pintarest/friend at every turn and I actually began to enjoy the planning and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The software she uses to track everything with you, Aisle Planner, was super easy to set up and follow and gave practical timelines and budget planning tools that were accessible to all of us and lowered my anxiety. The flower situation went from a last minute disaster cancelation to one of our favorite parts of the whole wedding- going to the wholesale flower market at 7am with Ryanne and my wife, getting coffee and breakfast sandwiches and spending hours pouring over the most beautiful and affordable flowers in bulk so we could get our families together to make our arrangements. It ended up being a great team building exercise and people were blown away by the wonderland of fresh flowers we created. Ryanne lent us a bunch of tools and vases and gave us a crash course on flower arranging and it was so much fun.

The day of was seamless and more beautiful than I could have imagined. There might have been hiccups but I never would have known because Ryanne gave everyone her contact info and instructed them to not come to me with any questions, so I was blissfully unaware of the details. I just showed up to my wedding and was blown. away. She was flexible and creative with our tiny venue, our tiny flower girls and our tiny budget. We were free to enjoy the magic and the company of the people we love all evening.

Steele My Heart FAQ