Alameda, CA 94501 Map · Phone number

About Steele My Heart

Steele My Heart is a wedding planning service based in Alameda, California. They offer creative and innovative wedding planning for their clients. Owner and planner Ryan has a true passion for providing exceptional service to her clients, from calligraphy to even signage! She prides herself in being able to offer only the best quality service and simply can't wait to help make your dream wedding a whimsical reality. She is also ordained!

Steele My Heart offers full wedding planning from floral design to vendor picks. She loves getting to know her couples, their styles and what makes them stand out in order to plan a truly unforgettable and unique wedding experience catered to them. Her services include:

• Ceremony

673f2e7760234842 1511219241717 st sexy

4 Reviews for Steele My Heart

Kaitlyn Holderman · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner!

I started working with Ryanne about 11 months before my wedding. I chose the partial package, but Ryanne definitely went above and beyond. Before we signed a contract, she met with us and we instantly knew we wanted to work with her. It was a no-brainer for us! From then on, she helped me procure all of our vendors, either by recommending them herself because she has an extensive list of creative partners or by helping me vet contracts (huge bonus!), and helping our vision come to life. We had multiple in-person meetings and she was always available via email or phone. There is no denying that Ryanne invests herself into her clients and their story. She has such awesome ideas and she was so excited for us every step of the way. Having never been a bride before, I was a little antsy along the way. But Ryanne kept me grounded and answered my thirty million questions without ever getting irritated or pushy. She also knew when to take the wheel when I was worn out and just needed someone else to make these decisions. She handled or was looped in with all of my vendor communication, and when we got to the final few weeks, aka crunch time, she had things so buttoned up. I am a person who appreciates organization and planning, and Ryanne does this with ease. I knew that I could always count on her, wether it was bouncing an idea off her or needing someone to pick up the slack with ironing out vendor contracts/payments. She was my right-hand gal throughout the whole planning process. I could not even imagine planning a wedding without her. And then, the wedding day happened. She made our wedding day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I never had to look at the clock or second guess where I was supposed to be; Ryanne had everything so coordinated that she took all the guess work out of it so my husband and I could just be present and enjoy our big day. I knew that having a day of coordinator was important, but since we worked with Ryanne from the beginning, she knew about all of the moving parts and made our day truly perfect. Needless to say, Ryanne has become a close friend of ours. If you are considering a planner, hire Ryanne. I am one week post-wedding, and looking back there is just no way I could fathom working full time and planning a wedding on my own. She is the best and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Divya · Married on 08/24/2019

flexible, communicative, creative & fun!

Ryanne was an absolutely incredible wedding planner. First of all, I loved that she offered a 'partial' package, for those of us that wanted to be involved but also needed a lot of help and guidance along the way! For me, planning a wedding in CA from across the country, this was the perfect combination. Ryanne was always available via email, text, or facetime, and made it a point from before we even booked her to meet via facetime and get to know us. From the moment we booked her, she was responsive and full of ideas. She always welcomed vendors / ideas that I had, even if she was unfamiliar with them. Also, all of her suggestions for other vendors, we took and were blown away by them. She kept us on track without being overbearing. Finally, in the month before, she was incredible -- she was on top of it all the time, had everything organized and ready to go, and gave me gentle reminders for things I had to do. For the wedding weekend, she was there for all the events to make sure everything ran smoothly. I truly felt like I could just show up those days and enjoy everything and never had to worry about any planning, which allowed me to spend time with our guests and truly taking in and enjoying the events. Family, guests, and friends were all impressed by her efficiency and organization. On the day of, everything went off without a hitch and was truly perfect. She even helped us bring all the goodies from the wedding day (programs, flowers, etc) back in her car to our house at the end of the night. Ryanne was truly phenomenal, from start to finish. I would highly recommend her for a wedding in the bay area - even if she is not familiar with your venue or your must-have vendors, she will welcome them openly and help you create the most magical wedding! Thanks Ryanne!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Stevie · Married on 06/08/2019

Magical party planning unicorn

Hands down, hiring Ryanne was the best investment I have made in my to date. Her creativity, open-mindedness and skillful project management helped my wife and I pull off a party more perfect than we could have imagined. She honestly went above and beyond all of our expectations and I can not thank her enough!

Sent on 06/11/2019