Steele My Heart Reviews

4 | Alameda, CA

4 Reviews for Steele My Heart

Kaitlyn Holderman · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner!

I started working with Ryanne about 11 months before my wedding. I chose the partial package, but Ryanne definitely went above and beyond. Before we signed a contract, she met with us and we instantly knew we wanted to work with her. It was a no-brainer for us! From then on, she helped me procure all of our vendors, either by recommending them herself because she has an extensive list of creative partners or by helping me vet contracts (huge bonus!), and helping our vision come to life. We had multiple in-person meetings and she was always available via email or phone. There is no denying that Ryanne invests herself into her clients and their story. She has such awesome ideas and she was so excited for us every step of the way. Having never been a bride before, I was a little antsy along the way. But Ryanne kept me grounded and answered my thirty million questions without ever getting irritated or pushy. She also knew when to take the wheel when I was worn out and just needed someone else to make these decisions. She handled or was looped in with all of my vendor communication, and when we got to the final few weeks, aka crunch time, she had things so buttoned up. I am a person who appreciates organization and planning, and Ryanne does this with ease. I knew that I could always count on her, wether it was bouncing an idea off her or needing someone to pick up the slack with ironing out vendor contracts/payments. She was my right-hand gal throughout the whole planning process. I could not even imagine planning a wedding without her. And then, the wedding day happened. She made our wedding day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I never had to look at the clock or second guess where I was supposed to be; Ryanne had everything so coordinated that she took all the guess work out of it so my husband and I could just be present and enjoy our big day. I knew that having a day of coordinator was important, but since we worked with Ryanne from the beginning, she knew about all of the moving parts and made our day truly perfect. Needless to say, Ryanne has become a close friend of ours. If you are considering a planner, hire Ryanne. I am one week post-wedding, and looking back there is just no way I could fathom working full time and planning a wedding on my own. She is the best and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Divya · Married on 08/24/2019

flexible, communicative, creative & fun!

Ryanne was an absolutely incredible wedding planner. First of all, I loved that she offered a 'partial' package, for those of us that wanted to be involved but also needed a lot of help and guidance along the way! For me, planning a wedding in CA from across the country, this was the perfect combination. Ryanne was always available via email, text, or facetime, and made it a point from before we even booked her to meet via facetime and get to know us. From the moment we booked her, she was responsive and full of ideas. She always welcomed vendors / ideas that I had, even if she was unfamiliar with them. Also, all of her suggestions for other vendors, we took and were blown away by them. She kept us on track without being overbearing. Finally, in the month before, she was incredible -- she was on top of it all the time, had everything organized and ready to go, and gave me gentle reminders for things I had to do. For the wedding weekend, she was there for all the events to make sure everything ran smoothly. I truly felt like I could just show up those days and enjoy everything and never had to worry about any planning, which allowed me to spend time with our guests and truly taking in and enjoying the events. Family, guests, and friends were all impressed by her efficiency and organization. On the day of, everything went off without a hitch and was truly perfect. She even helped us bring all the goodies from the wedding day (programs, flowers, etc) back in her car to our house at the end of the night. Ryanne was truly phenomenal, from start to finish. I would highly recommend her for a wedding in the bay area - even if she is not familiar with your venue or your must-have vendors, she will welcome them openly and help you create the most magical wedding! Thanks Ryanne!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Stevie · Married on 06/08/2019

Magical party planning unicorn

Hands down, hiring Ryanne was the best investment I have made in my to date. Her creativity, open-mindedness and skillful project management helped my wife and I pull off a party more perfect than we could have imagined. She honestly went above and beyond all of our expectations and I can not thank her enough!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

When I try to even imagine what our wedding planning process would have been like without Ryanne as our coordinator, I feel like I might have a heart attack. Aside from my wife, she was THE single best decision I made in the whole wedding situation. From the very first phone call I was struck by her emotional intelligence, her expertise, her humor and her confidence. She really listens and remembers details and she problem solves what seem like massive challenges with ease and efficiency. I felt like I had a therapist/sister/coach/pintarest/friend at every turn and I actually began to enjoy the planning and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The software she uses to track everything with you, Aisle Planner, was super easy to set up and follow and gave practical timelines and budget planning tools that were accessible to all of us and lowered my anxiety. The flower situation went from a last minute disaster cancelation to one of our favorite parts of the whole wedding- going to the wholesale flower market at 7am with Ryanne and my wife, getting coffee and breakfast sandwiches and spending hours pouring over the most beautiful and affordable flowers in bulk so we could get our families together to make our arrangements. It ended up being a great team building exercise and people were blown away by the wonderland of fresh flowers we created. Ryanne lent us a bunch of tools and vases and gave us a crash course on flower arranging and it was so much fun.

The day of was seamless and more beautiful than I could have imagined. There might have been hiccups but I never would have known because Ryanne gave everyone her contact info and instructed them to not come to me with any questions, so I was blissfully unaware of the details. I just showed up to my wedding and was blown. away. She was flexible and creative with our tiny venue, our tiny flower girls and our tiny budget. We were free to enjoy the magic and the company of the people we love all evening.

Sent on 06/27/2018