PO BOX 3255, Oakland, CA 94609 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Loveprint

The Loveprint is a wedding stationery shop located in Oakland, California. Their creative wedding invitations can be characterized as elegantly modern and rustic chic. This business delights in contributing graceful, timeless designs to couples celebrating throughout their region.

Designs Offered
To ensure that your invitations reflect the theme of your wedding, the Loveprint offers a range of services. Their designers strive to create stationery that uses crisp lines and tones to share your special news with loved ones. In addition to invitations, they can provide programs, menus, thank-you cards, and more, to establish a cohesive style for your celebration. To reduce wedding stress, they can print, assemble, address, and ship your order. The designers are also happy to incorporate images of you and your partner into your stationery to share a special moment from the event.

• Woman-owned
Modern script save-the-date
img 1935 51 787889 161609209096832

9 Reviews for The Loveprint

Emily · Married on 01/21/2017

I cannot say enough about Christine and her company, The Loveprint! I was having a tough time finding elegant Save the Dates that did not require a photo and I came across her shop on Etsy. Beyond her beautiful work, she is such a pleasure to work with. She responds quickly and is so accommodating to customization. For a small charge, she will send you samples of all her paper types and colors so you can see them in person. We loved our Save the Dates so much that we decided to order our invites through her as well, and we received countless compliments.

She makes the ordering process simple and offers several options. Everything can be ordered a digital download for home printing or she will print for you. We made some adjustments to the invitation suite (such as number and size of details cards), which she was happy to accommodation. We opted to purchase our own envelopes and had her send everything un-assembled for a lower price. I really appreciated that there was flexibility and that her prices were adjusted accordingly. Speaking of price, she is incredibly reasonable, especially provided the service and extremely high quality of the product.

There is nothing Christine cannot do! I asked if she did welcome signs (as we did not have programs) and she did a custom design for me to match our Save the Date and invites. I had the poster printed at a local print shop and it was GORGEOUS!

Look no further for your wedding stationary needs-Christine's got you covered! I wish I could meet her in person and give her a big hug!

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/14/2015

If I could give Christina more than 5 stars, I would.

I emailed her about doing a Save the Date. Within a day, she had an electronic sample ready for me. I loved it so much, I decided to order my wedding invitations with her too. I picked the "Modern Vintage" wedding invitation package. Again, after giving her my information, she had electronic samples and physical samples ready for me very quickly.

She also customized the colors on the graphics, on the envelopes, etc. perfectly.

When I got the actual invitations, they were so beautiful. Every single person who has received one has said that they are some of the prettiest invitations they have ever received.

I spent $92 total on the Save the Dates and $240 total on the actual wedding invitations. The wedding invitations included the actual invitation, a details card, an RSVP card, an envelope, scalloped belly band, a colored (gold) RSVP envelope, gold ribbon to tie the invitations together, and a white full envelope with gold inside. It ended up being way way way less expensive than even the cheapest packages on other wedding invitation websites (Wedding Paper Divas, Kleinfield Paper, Elli.com, etc.) and it was even better in terms of quality and service than I could have imagined.

All in all, I had all my dream invitations done in a very short amount of time for a very reasonable price by a really really nice person, so I can't recommend Christina enough basically.

Sent on 10/14/2015

The Loveprint's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! I am so happy to hear how much you loved your invitations. It was great pleasure working with you!

Award

The Loveprint FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
    Shipping

• PO BOX 3255 Oakland, CA, 94609 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Loveprint)