The Loveprint Reviews

9 | Oakland, CA

9 Reviews for The Loveprint

Jenna · Married on 08/05/2017

Used Loveprint for our wedding invitations, they were perfect and quality was excellent.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Emily · Married on 01/21/2017

I cannot say enough about Christine and her company, The Loveprint! I was having a tough time finding elegant Save the Dates that did not require a photo and I came across her shop on Etsy. Beyond her beautiful work, she is such a pleasure to work with. She responds quickly and is so accommodating to customization. For a small charge, she will send you samples of all her paper types and colors so you can see them in person. We loved our Save the Dates so much that we decided to order our invites through her as well, and we received countless compliments.

She makes the ordering process simple and offers several options. Everything can be ordered a digital download for home printing or she will print for you. We made some adjustments to the invitation suite (such as number and size of details cards), which she was happy to accommodation. We opted to purchase our own envelopes and had her send everything un-assembled for a lower price. I really appreciated that there was flexibility and that her prices were adjusted accordingly. Speaking of price, she is incredibly reasonable, especially provided the service and extremely high quality of the product.

There is nothing Christine cannot do! I asked if she did welcome signs (as we did not have programs) and she did a custom design for me to match our Save the Date and invites. I had the poster printed at a local print shop and it was GORGEOUS!

Look no further for your wedding stationary needs-Christine's got you covered! I wish I could meet her in person and give her a big hug!

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/14/2015

If I could give Christina more than 5 stars, I would.

I emailed her about doing a Save the Date. Within a day, she had an electronic sample ready for me. I loved it so much, I decided to order my wedding invitations with her too. I picked the "Modern Vintage" wedding invitation package. Again, after giving her my information, she had electronic samples and physical samples ready for me very quickly.

She also customized the colors on the graphics, on the envelopes, etc. perfectly.

When I got the actual invitations, they were so beautiful. Every single person who has received one has said that they are some of the prettiest invitations they have ever received.

I spent $92 total on the Save the Dates and $240 total on the actual wedding invitations. The wedding invitations included the actual invitation, a details card, an RSVP card, an envelope, scalloped belly band, a colored (gold) RSVP envelope, gold ribbon to tie the invitations together, and a white full envelope with gold inside. It ended up being way way way less expensive than even the cheapest packages on other wedding invitation websites (Wedding Paper Divas, Kleinfield Paper, Elli.com, etc.) and it was even better in terms of quality and service than I could have imagined.

All in all, I had all my dream invitations done in a very short amount of time for a very reasonable price by a really really nice person, so I can't recommend Christina enough basically.

Sent on 10/14/2015

The Loveprint's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! I am so happy to hear how much you loved your invitations. It was great pleasure working with you!

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to all e-mails and all requests and delivered the most clean and high value menus and custom placecards for one of my clients. Guests raved about how they loved the sleek style of the paper goods. I'm so glad to have found her!

Sent on 10/14/2015

The Loveprint's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! It was a great pleasure working with you as well. I look forward to working with you again!

Our invitations looked awesome!!!! Would definitely recommend her services!

The Loveprint's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!

Ann M. · Married on 10/04/2015

Christine created our wedding invitations and they were perfect. She was very easy to work with and responded to our inquiries quickly. She had no problem making changes after was got our proofs and they arrived quickly. She does a great job at a great price. Thank you Christine!

Sent on 11/06/2015

The Loveprint's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Ann Marie! It was a great pleasure working with you!

The LovePrint was a wonderful find via Etsy to create our Menus, Programs & Escort Cards. I loved the ease and the fast return on the proof. The prints arrived in great condition and quickly after the proof was approved. They were a beautiful addition & detail to the wedding!

The Loveprint's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!

Christine

Lisa · Married on 08/22/2015

Wonderful to work with! Timely response and beautiful designs!

The Loveprint's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Lisa! It was a great pleasure working with you!

Amanda · Married on 07/11/2015

I absolutely loved my "Modern Vintage" wedding programs, stickers for my welcome bags, bridal shower thank you cards that Christine designed and customized for me. She even helped me find a place to have them printed as the site I originally planned to use wasn't set up for wedding program printing. Christine is extremely easy to work with and goes above and beyond to make sure her customers are happy with their product. I would absolutely recommend TheLovePrint to any bride like me who wants adorable, custom wedding stationery

Sent on 10/22/2015

The Loveprint's reply:

Thank you Mandy! It was a pleasure working with you!