Gooseberry Designs

Saratoga, CA View map

Welcome to Gooseberry Designs. We are a boutique design studio based in charming downtown Los Gatos, California - in the heart of the Silicon Valley.

Our studio is dedicated to good design and beautifully made products. We specialize in whimsically stylish hand-drawn maps + illustrations. We believe that style + the environment go hand in hand.

We specialize in bespoke designs that are unique to you. Contact us to get started on your wedding project. We can design a small portion of your stationery or the full suite. We would love to work with you!

We are celebrating the launch of our new location at:

51 University Avenue, Los Gatos, California

Come by and visit if you are in the Bay Area or simply call or email if you would like to set up a time to chat about your project.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping

1 User photo

Stephanie Married on 09/27/2014
    Nina designed the most amazing letterpress save the date map for our wedding! The end result was classic yet whimsical, perfectly executed, and exactly what I had imagined only better! Working with Nina was so. much. fun. She really made me feel like part of the design process - she was very responsive, helped me pare down some of my ideas so that the map wasn't overcrowded, and added several special details that I just loved and wouldn't have thought of. Working with Gooseberry was the best custom experience I've ever had. Nina is so talented and just such a pleasure!
    Jill Married on 07/13/2013
    These maps were the perfect, personal touch for our gift bags since we are doing a destination wedding! We were able to customize with our last name, wedding date, and all of our favorite locations during our wedding week. Thank you very much!
    Tanessa Married on 06/29/2013
    I am an artist and printmaker myself, my husband is a designer, so you can imagine when it came to our wedding invitations we had some specific ideas. I had created and printed invites for others in the past, but when it came to creating my own I had neither the time nor the resources to complete the task. I researched and interviewed many Bay Area providers, but Nina and Gooseberry press stood out above all the others. Nina was instantly responsive, extremely personable, and priced right. She was able to hear our vision, which was not usual or simple, and make it even better then the ideas I had in my head. Nina checked in with me every step of the process, and I really felt like I was a big part of the creation of our beautiful invites, and I couldn't have done a better job myself. The quality of paper, the detail of image, the level of creativity and originality was immaculate. I highly recommend Gooseberry press for your wedding paper needs. This was the very first step in the wonderful experience of our dream wedding, and the very first step toward our new adventure in life together. It couldn't have been more perfect, thank you Nina!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Gooseberry Designs 1
Exclusive

51 University Ave Saratoga, CA, 95030
Location of (Gooseberry Designs)
51 University Avenue Los Gatos, CA, 95030