51 University Avenue, Los Gatos, CA 95030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Gooseberry Designs

Welcome to Gooseberry Designs. We are a boutique design studio based in charming downtown Los Gatos, California - in the heart of the Silicon Valley.

Our studio is dedicated to good design and beautifully made products. We specialize in whimsically stylish hand-drawn maps + illustrations. We believe that style + the environment go hand in hand.

We specialize in bespoke designs that are unique to you. Contact us to get started on your wedding project. We can design a small portion of your stationery or the full suite. We would love to work with you!

We are celebrating the launch of our new location at:

51 University Avenue, Los Gatos, California

Come by and visit if you are in the Bay Area or simply call or email if you would like to set up a time to chat about your project.

Follow Gooseberry Designs on
gbd shoppingbagsticker 51 534242 159709689129039

16 Reviews for Gooseberry Designs

1 User photo

Jill · Married on 07/13/2013

These maps were the perfect, personal touch for our gift bags since we are doing a destination wedding! We were able to customize with our last name, wedding date, and all of our favorite locations during our wedding week. Thank you very much!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Tanessa · Married on 06/29/2013

I am an artist and printmaker myself, my husband is a designer, so you can imagine when it came to our wedding invitations we had some specific ideas. I had created and printed invites for others in the past, but when it came to creating my own I had neither the time nor the resources to complete the task. I researched and interviewed many Bay Area providers, but Nina and Gooseberry press stood out above all the others. Nina was instantly responsive, extremely personable, and priced right. She was able to hear our vision, which was not usual or simple, and make it even better then the ideas I had in my head. Nina checked in with me every step of the process, and I really felt like I was a big part of the creation of our beautiful invites, and I couldn't have done a better job myself. The quality of paper, the detail of image, the level of creativity and originality was immaculate. I highly recommend Gooseberry press for your wedding paper needs. This was the very first step in the wonderful experience of our dream wedding, and the very first step toward our new adventure in life together. It couldn't have been more perfect, thank you Nina!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Award

Gooseberry Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    In-Person Consultations
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gooseberry Designs 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 51 University Avenue Los Gatos, CA, 95030 See on map
    408-402-5270 (Phone number)
    415-683-1723 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday-Friday 10-6 Saturday 11-3
    Location of (Gooseberry Designs)
  • 51 University Ave Saratoga, CA, 95030 See on map
    415-358-6604 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gooseberry Designs)