Saratoga, CA 95070 Map · Phone number

About Gooseberry Press

Gooseberry Press is a small design studio based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Located in the tiny yet ultra chic town of Los Gatos, California - our studio has been creating custom paper goodies for clients since 2006. Started by a scientist turned graphic designer, we utilize beautiful eco-friendly materials for all of our projects.

We specialize in hand drawn illustrations with a special focus on maps and travel design. We are often called upon to design for destination weddings but we are happy to work on events of all types. Drop us a line, we would love to chat!

Follow Gooseberry Press on

postcardstack
StackedCitytotes

16 Reviews for Gooseberry Press

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2014

Nina designed the most amazing letterpress save the date map for our wedding! The end result was classic yet whimsical, perfectly executed, and exactly what I had imagined only better! Working with Nina was so. much. fun. She really made me feel like part of the design process - she was very responsive, helped me pare down some of my ideas so that the map wasn't overcrowded, and added several special details that I just loved and wouldn't have thought of. Working with Gooseberry was the best custom experience I've ever had. Nina is so talented and just such a pleasure!

Jill · Married on 07/13/2013

These maps were the perfect, personal touch for our gift bags since we are doing a destination wedding! We were able to customize with our last name, wedding date, and all of our favorite locations during our wedding week. Thank you very much!

Tanessa · Married on 06/29/2013

I am an artist and printmaker myself, my husband is a designer, so you can imagine when it came to our wedding invitations we had some specific ideas. I had created and printed invites for others in the past, but when it came to creating my own I had neither the time nor the resources to complete the task. I researched and interviewed many Bay Area providers, but Nina and Gooseberry press stood out above all the others. Nina was instantly responsive, extremely personable, and priced right. She was able to hear our vision, which was not usual or simple, and make it even better then the ideas I had in my head. Nina checked in with me every step of the process, and I really felt like I was a big part of the creation of our beautiful invites, and I couldn't have done a better job myself. The quality of paper, the detail of image, the level of creativity and originality was immaculate. I highly recommend Gooseberry press for your wedding paper needs. This was the very first step in the wonderful experience of our dream wedding, and the very first step toward our new adventure in life together. It couldn't have been more perfect, thank you Nina!

Award

Gooseberry Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Saratoga, CA 95070 See on map