Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gooseberry Press

We believe that style and the environment go hand in hand. It's Easy Being Green!

Gooseberry Press is a small design studio based in the San Francisco Bay Area.  Located in the tiny yet ultra chic town of Los Gatos, California - our studio has been creating custom paper goodies for clients since 2006.  Started by a scientist turned graphic designer, we utilize beautiful eco-friendly materials for all of our projects.

We specialize in hand drawn illustrations with a special focus on maps and travel design.  We are often called upon to design for destination weddings but we are happy to work on events of all types.  Drop us a line, we would love to chat!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Design (1)
Engraving (1)
Letterpress (1)
Printing (1)

Wow, the quality of the product you get with Nina is incredible. From a few emails and a rough sketch literally drawn on lined note pad, Nina was able to 100% bring life to my vision. My fiance and I are having a more formal, traditional wedding, so we decided we wanted something more fun for our save the date. We liked the idea of a 'cartoony,' 'cute' map of Pittsburgh that called out some of our favorite places. Nina had never done a map of Pittsburgh, but was totally up for the task! A few emails and images of landmarks later, I had something beautiful and fully custom for our wedding. Everybody wants something 'bespoke' for their wedding right? Well that's EXACTLY what you get from Nina and Gooseberry Press. We got glowing compliments for our save-the-date, including several 'best I've ever seen' reviews. On top of everything, Nina was so nice to work with. She didn't try to change our vision at all, and was extremely accommodating when we asked for a few 'design tweaks.' No ego or hurt feelings at all. This is a fully-custom product, so definitely expect it to take some time to finish, but it's totally worth it in the end. Thank you Nina for giving our wedding the BEST first impression!

Photo of Gooseberry Press in Saratoga, CA - Finished product!
Profile Picture Emily, 8/11/18, 1 Review
4.1

The finished product was great! There were a few delays with getting the items produced which made me a bit nervous but the end result was perfect & items still went out with more than enough time for them to get delivered to guests.

Profile Picture Kelley, 11/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Letterpress, Engraving, Design, Assembly, Printing, Custom Invitations

Nina designed the most amazing letterpress save the date map for our wedding! The end result was classic yet whimsical, perfectly executed, and exactly what I had imagined only better! Working with Nina was so. much. fun. She really made me feel like part of the design process - she was very responsive, helped me pare down some of my ideas so that the map wasn't overcrowded, and added several special details that I just loved and wouldn't have thought of. Working with Gooseberry was the best custom experience I've ever had. Nina is so talented and just such a pleasure!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/27/14, 1 Review