Dos Flores Designs

Fremont, CA View map

Dos Flores Designs is a custom wedding stationery and favors company based in Fremont, California. Offering a wide range of unique ideas and creations, this artist can help add a personal touch to your special day. From elegantly designed invitations to thoughtfully created gift bags, they are ready to prepare it for you.

Carissa is a wedding calligrapher that seeks to help couples convey their personalities through stationery and signage. This team understands the importance of personalization throughout the wedding planning process. Because of this, they work in tandem with couples to achieve the most authentic translation of the soon-to-be-weds' essences within every design.

Dos Flores Designs crafts items with custom calligraphy. These can be everything from invitations to signage. Handwritten and made to couples' preferences, the products presented by Dos Flores Designs are truly one-of-a-kind.

Dos Flores Designs boasts a wide range of services, including invitation envelope addressing as well as the creation of welcome signs, seating charts, and place cards. Other alternatives, like custom gift bags or personalized favors, are also available. Items can be rented or bought, allowing for an environmentally-friendly alternative to wedding details. To start coordinating your dreamy designs, you can contact Dos Flores Designs.

Dos Flores Designs welcomes clients to reach out to this designer to learn more about their available packages and services. Custom designs and services are available, letting you add a unique touch to your wedding favors. They also ship nationwide, allowing you to enjoy their products no matter where you may be based. Other services available from this talented artist include:

• Welcome signs
  • Seating charts
  • Place cards
  • Custom gift bags
  • Invitation addressing

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
Design
Embossed
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Marissa
    Marissa H. Married on 07/14/2021

Gorgeous hand lettered wedding invitations

Carissa was wonderful and did an excellent job hand lettering two custom wedding invitations! Our guests commented how beautiful they were. We’re so lucky we got to work with her on this project!

Dos Flores Designs's reply:

Thank you so much, Marissa! Congratulations on your wedding. You were a joy to work with!
    All my love,
    Carissa
    Cindy R. Married on 04/15/2020

Wonderful Calligraphy

I received 50 beautiful addressed envelopes for my wedding guests.

Dos Flores Designs's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Cindy! I was so lucky to work with you on your beautiful wedding envelopes.

Deals

Dos Flores Designs 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Carissa Flores
Carissa Flores
Calligrapher

I started calligraphy in high school, when my aunt gifted me a fountain pen kit. I practiced the letters on worksheets for hours, and calligraphy was a hobby I returned to over and over for the last 10 years.

After I did several projects for my own wedding in July 2019, including addressing our invitations, I wanted an excuse to keep making pretty letters, so I decided to keep going and turn it into a business! Now, my husband Adam and I are a team producing beautiful and personalized items with our calligraphy and woodworking skills.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores
Woodworker & Assistant

Without Adam, this business is not possible. He does the handiwork and helps with business tasks. His interest in woodworking was piqued when he built the arch and centerpieces for our own wedding, and ever since, he has shown an incredible ability to bring his visions to life.

Fremont Fremont, CA, 94536
6199559770
Location of (Dos Flores Designs)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding