475 El Camino Real Suite 202, Millbrae, CA 94030 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Real Weddings 2

About Paper Culture

Custom wedding invitations from Paper Culture are beautiful in both design and their environmental impact. Whether you're looking for save the date announcements, wedding invitations, programs, menus, table cards or place cards, Paper Culture has a modern design for you. Paper Culture has free design consultants that will help you customize colors, graphics and layouts to make sure your wedding invitation suite is perfect. Paper Culture offers a full range of wedding invitations ranging from budget friendly, to fancy foil, letterpress and ultra-thick paper options. Paper Culture ships to all 50 states and can turn custom rush wedding invitations in less than a week when needed. Our favorite part: Paper Culture will plant a tree with every order and your cards will be printed on 100% post-consumer recycled paper. Paper Culture is a Certified Green Business and a recipient of the Environmental Protection Agency's Climate Leader Award.

Paper Culture has been recognized for its sustainable designs in Real Simple, People, Today and adored by celebrities including Julie Bowen, Usher and Jason Bateman.

Follow Paper Culture on

Paper Culture 4
  • Natasha

Natasha · Getting married on 11/23/2020

Great Invites!

I bought my Save The Date's and wedding invitations! Great product! Great pricing!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

We are so glad you were happy with our experience! Thank you so much for choosing Paper Culture (and the planet). We hope to see you again soon.

Vanessa Delgado · Getting married on 04/23/2020

Beyond Joy

Ordered my save the dates on the Holiday weekend, Saturday night. Free proof was emailed the next day. Had them remove a line from a pre exsisting template. It was done like nothing and perfect! Order came on time and exactly what we wanted! The whole process was so easy! I knew they would plant a tree for every order but I didn’t realize they would let you dedicate it. At the end of the order you can dedicate the tree then write a little something with it. Then you can go through and read everyone else’s dedication. I love this. It doesn’t just disappear into cyber space but actually goes up online for people to see. I spent time reading through them and it brought so much joy to my heart. I can’t say enough how much it means to see how much humanity there still is in the world. It’s hard to see when some days all you see is the bad things. I also love that the company is aware of the mark they leave on this world and their mark is a good one. Who would have expect this from a stationary company.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

Vanessa - We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience. That just makes our day! We will pass on to the team and can't thank you enough for choosing Paper Culture and the planet!
  • Laurie

Laurie · Getting married on 10/27/2019

Very Pleased

I opted for DIY invitations and uploaded my own design. There's a wide variety of card options you can use. Mine were ordered on a Thursday afternoon and I received them on Monday. The company upgraded me to USPS Priority Shipping from Standard Ground for free without my asking, so they arrived a little faster than normal. The invitations look great, and my DIY design turned out perfectly. Plain white envelopes were included free of charge. Paper Culture uses 100% recycled materials and plants a tree with every order.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Paper Culture FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Design, Eco-Friendly, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

Real Weddings