Paper Culture Reviews

39 Reviews for Paper Culture

• Natasha

Natasha · Getting married on 11/15/2021

Great Invites!

I bought my Save The Date's and wedding invitations! Great product! Great pricing!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

We are so glad you were happy with our experience! Thank you so much for choosing Paper Culture (and the planet). We hope to see you again soon.
  • Kasey

Kasey O. · Married on 02/11/2021

The best stationary website

Loved loved loved using Paper Culture! They were incredibly easy to work with and their free designer assistance is perfect so you can customize your designs. They go above and beyond to make sure the design is perfect and that the final product arrives to you on time. Being environmentally friendly is how I found them, I appreciate how they offset their carbon footprint. The paper quality is superb too! I will be using them for any paper products in the future, they were especially helpful during all of my wedding paper needs.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Paper Culture's reply:

Thank you so much for your absolutely wonderful review. We are so pleased you had a great experience and look forward to working with you again!
  • Amanda

Amanda K. · Married on 10/11/2020

Superb cards!

Our invitations and save the dates were exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Paper Culture's reply:

We are so happy you were pleased with your save the dates and wedding invitations! We look forward to working with you again. Thanks for choosing Paper Culture and the planet!
  • Echo

Echo · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Save the Dates

I ordered Save the Dates from Paper Culture, and they are absolutely beautiful! Very easy to use website, and they offer professional proofing to ensure everything looks great. I also love the sustainability aspect of their company.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Paper Culture's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! Most importantly, we are so glad you loved your Save the Dates and hope to work with you on your wedding invitations!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer A. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing Experience!

We had such an amazing experience with Paper Culture. Our invitations were absolutely beautiful and we were able to get exactly what we wanted. We were also so happy to be able to plant a tree with our order. We dedicated the tree as a memorial to our grandparents. We were so happy to work with a sustainable company that did such amazing work!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Paper Culture's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Jennifer! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience and so happy you were able to honor your grandparents. We look forward to working with you again!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin T. · Married on 09/12/2020

Great value and love they plant a tree

We loved using this vendor for our save the dates, invites, and Christmas cards. We thought very affordable, but good quality

Sent on 11/28/2020

Paper Culture's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing and so glad you had a great experience! We look forward to working with you again!

Rose · Married on 09/09/2020

Paper Culture set the tone

The invitations we chose from Paper Culture set the tone for our wedding and I love that they stand for sustainability as well. The addressing features were a big time saver that I really appreciated.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy you loved your experience. Thank you for choosing Paper Culture and the planet. We look forward to working with you again!

Vanessa D. · Married on 08/17/2020

Beyond Joy

Ordered my save the dates on the Holiday weekend, Saturday night. Free proof was emailed the next day. Had them remove a line from a pre exsisting template. It was done like nothing and perfect! Order came on time and exactly what we wanted! The whole process was so easy! I knew they would plant a tree for every order but I didn’t realize they would let you dedicate it. At the end of the order you can dedicate the tree then write a little something with it. Then you can go through and read everyone else’s dedication. I love this. It doesn’t just disappear into cyber space but actually goes up online for people to see. I spent time reading through them and it brought so much joy to my heart. I can’t say enough how much it means to see how much humanity there still is in the world. It’s hard to see when some days all you see is the bad things. I also love that the company is aware of the mark they leave on this world and their mark is a good one. Who would have expect this from a stationary company.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

Vanessa - We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience. That just makes our day! We will pass on to the team and can't thank you enough for choosing Paper Culture and the planet!

Caroline G. · Married on 08/08/2020

Sustainable & Affordable

So happy to find a stationary company that gives back and values sustainability without breaking the bank!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Katie · Married on 07/04/2020

Beautiful designs; Great customer service

We loved Paper Culture's designs and their commitment to the environment. When Covid-19 hit, and all of our wedding details changed, they reprinted our invitations at no cost to us. Excellent customer service!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Paper Culture's reply:

Katie - Thank you for writing this amazing review. Nothing makes us happier than hearing our customers had a great experience. Thank you for choosing Paper Culture and the planet and we are so sorry your wedding was delayed.
  • Kaisa

Kaisa L. · Married on 06/26/2020

Invitations were perfect and for every order a tree is planted!

Invitations were perfect and for every order a tree is planted!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Paper Culture's reply:

We are so happy to hear that! Thank you so much for choosing Paper Culture and the planet. We hope to see you soon again (well, virtually that is).
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 03/14/2020

Eco Invites, Thank you notes, Save The Dates

I have the biggest soft spot for earth friendly/give back companies. Paper Culture was great to work with. We received so many compliments on our Save The Dates, which we were able to sneak a little humor in and customize in our own way. HIGHLY recommend for the quality of their product and as a company.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Paper Culture's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are so happy you had a great experience. We look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks for choosing Paper Culture and the planet.
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 10/27/2019

Very Pleased

I opted for DIY invitations and uploaded my own design. There's a wide variety of card options you can use. Mine were ordered on a Thursday afternoon and I received them on Monday. The company upgraded me to USPS Priority Shipping from Standard Ground for free without my asking, so they arrived a little faster than normal. The invitations look great, and my DIY design turned out perfectly. Plain white envelopes were included free of charge. Paper Culture uses 100% recycled materials and plants a tree with every order.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Elena · Married on 10/26/2019

Great and Eco-Friendly!

We loved Paper Culture! We used them for both our menus and invitations. We used the DIY option for both, and their customer service was excellent. A few days before the wedding, I realized the menus never arrived. After further research, I realized it was because I NEVER ORDERED THEM! I emailed them to verify, and rather than responding via email, they called me and explained to me the options. They sent them straight to the hotel, and it all went off without a hitch! Plus with the each order, they plant a tree which is awesome!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Fiona

Fiona · Married on 09/28/2019

We appreciate Paper Culture’s patience and understanding.

We customized our invites many times and the Paper Culture team was so patient with us. We wanted the right colors, font and layout. Thank you so much! Of course the primary reason why we chose them was their exclusive us of recycled paper. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and most importantly, we are so happy you had a great experience. We are really flattered you chose Paper Culture and the planet!

Akriti G. · Married on 09/28/2019

Great value and quality!

Paper culture is one of the most unique card companies out there. I initially chose them due to their mission of using 100% post consumer recycled paper for their products. Once I started working with them to help design a custom wedding card with my own artwork, I was even more impressed at their responsiveness and dedication to help me get my invitations completed. I must have interacted with at least 5-6 employees through email and phone over a two month process, and all of them were extremely patient and kind. They helped me use my own watercolor paintings to design invitations and RSVP cards. I liked them so much, that we went with them again with our holiday cards! I highly recommend using Paper Culture for any stationary needs!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the absolutely amazing review. Nothing makes us happier than hearing our customers had a great experience through the entire process. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this! We are so lucky we have the best customers.
  • Amanda

Amanda B. · Married on 09/14/2019

Great product, incredible customer service

We ordered our wedding invitation suite and escort cards through Paper Culture as we wanted something a bit different and were looking for a more eco-friendly option. Everything is made from recycled materials and they plant a tree with every order! We had a slight issue with the way our escort cards turned out, but the company contacted me right away and even with tight timeline they edited, reprinted, and expedited the replacements to us at our hotel free of charge. Highly recommend! Everyone loved our invitations!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and so happy you are happy! Thank you also for your patience correcting your escort cards, we really appreciate it. Lastly, thanks for trusting Paper Culture with this very special occasion and for choosing products that help the planet!
  • Mike

Mike M. · Married on 09/07/2019

Loved these cards!

Beautiful cards, sustainably made, what more could you ask for! We loved our invitations and thank you cards, and they were super affordable.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

We are so happy you loved your wedding invitations! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful feedback. We look forward to working with you again!
  • Molly

Molly J. · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely stunning AND good for the earth!

Our invitation suite was so perfect! The artists at Paper Culture were so easy to work with and they were patient with my scatterbrained forgetfulness. They were able to personalize everything so well so we could make a suite with products where a suite did not actually exist. And the fact that they use recycled products and plant a tree with every order is so perfect for who we are as a couple, I am so glad that we found this company. I will absolutely use them for every invitation/card in the future.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Molly! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to working with you again hopefully soon! Thank you for choosing Paper Culture and the planet!
  • Kimber

Kimber M. · Married on 06/02/2019

Used for invites!! & loved!

If you think of it, you can do it. Paper Culture made it so easy to personalize our invites. I wanted something simple and elegant (and not break our budget over paper... PAPER) and Paper Culture delivered! Such great quality! Very Pleased!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

This makes our day! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience and we really appreciate you sharing this. We look forward to working with you again.

Cecilia · Married on 05/26/2019

Favorite company used for my wedding!

Paper Culture is AMAZING and I'm thrilled I found them. I had wanted somewhat custom invitations for my wedding and their free designer assistance was perfect! And it's no extra cost! Communication was incredibly fast with their team and I was able to make a few small changes to one of their templates to customize my invitation perfectly! (We got married at the museum of science in our city and I sent them a dinosaur icon to include on the invitation!) Cost was insanely reasonable considering the customization, and address printing on the invitations was included, too! This saved us so much time and made the invitations look really professional. Additionally, I had been wanting to incorporate as many sustainable features into our wedding as possible and the fact that everything is printed on post-consumer paper and a tree is planted for every order is outstanding. You can tell by reading their website that Paper Culture is really conscientious of the environment and doesn't just use "eco-friendly" as a marketing ploy. After my flawless interaction with paper culture for my wedding invitations I decided to use them for other paper-related items for our wedding as well as our Christmas cards this year. I truly cannot say enough good things about this company. I hope they continue to thrive! Thank you, paper culture!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

Thank you so much for the absolutely wonderful review. We are so happy you had a great experience and really want to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! We can't wait to work with you again. Thank you for choosing Paper Culture and the planet!
  • Anna

Anna H. · Married on 05/18/2019

LOVED our Invitations

Our invitations were so perfect for us! I love that they have people that review your invitations for grammar and etiquette for free. I also love love that they use recycled materials and plant a tree in your name after your order. This made me feel much better making a big purchase of paper! Thanks for what you're doing Paper Source! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Amber · Married on 04/28/2019

Great quality and so beautiful!

We ordered Elegant Roses invitations and reply cards. The Paper Culture team was super responsive and accommodating in editing them - changing the font script, selecting the color to match our wedding, and altering the language. The quality of the cards were superb (we got the standard and the gold foil accent is beautiful). There was a mistake on the reply cards, and they had new ones shipped out at no charge immediately and with only one phone call - I was very impressed with their customer service! The fact that they are an eco-friendly company is icing on the cake. I fully recommend them for any and all invitations and cards!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

Thanks so much for taking time to write this review! Nothing gives us greater pleasure than happy customers. We are so appreciative you chose Paper Culture (and the planet) for your wedding invitations! Have a wonderful wedding!
  • Janine

Janine R. · Married on 12/31/2018

Gorgeous and Unique

Ordered our invitations and menu cards from the same Paper Culture line and they were GORGEOUS. Their in-house designers were so easy to work with and they really went above and beyond to make our paper goods perfect. I found their cards to be really unique and of course their mission and dedication to sustainability is wonderful. Can't wait to have another reason to order from Paper Culture!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Paper Culture's reply:

We are so happy to hear this it makes our day! We look forward to working with you again. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this.

Deb · Married on 11/11/2018

Simply beautiful and eco friendly

The designers answered all our questions with no issues and everything was beautiful than expected.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Paper Culture's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We are very appreciative you chose Paper Culture for your wedding needs! We look forward to working with you in the future.