Three C Design Studio

San Francisco, CA View map

Three C Design Studio is a stationery company based out of San Francisco, California. Owner and graphic designer, Cindy Haughton, specializes in designing invitations and other card products for weddings. With the ability to customize each piece to her clients’ needs, this creative individual can kickstart the wedding process in an engaging and exciting way. Once guests receive your cards, they'll be sure to save-the-date for your big celebration.

Starting with consultations, Cindy will guide you through every step of the design process. No matter how ambitious the design, this professional adapts her skills to produce a product that symbolizes your loving relationship. Drawing upon her years of experience, Cindy effortlessly combines her natural talents and artistic prowess to produce wonderful works of art. Whether you picture floral borders accompanied by delicate handwriting or a more traditional layout, this designer can produce a product worthy of treasuring. Each personalized product is handmade, made-to-measure, and assembled entirely by Cindy herself. Types of card products available at Three C Design Studio include the following:

• Menus
  • Programs
  • RSVP cards
  • Thank-you cards
  • Save-the-date cards

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

• Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 05/04/2019

50th Birthday Celebration

I hired this company for my 50th birthday celebration. There were 3 rooms in the venue I rented that needed decorations(all different). A casino themed room, a roaring 20's themed room and my food and desert room, which was a combination of both. Cindy was so on top of things. She was always professional and on time for our meetings. She took lots of pictures and videos of the venue. She called, texted and sent photos while she was shopping. And, after every decorations was made she sent it to me for my approval. She also made my favors which were amazing. My backdrop didn't arrive on time and she made one which ended up being better than the one I ordered. I arrived about an hour late to my party(on purpose) but was receiving texts and calls about how beautiful the venue was decorated. When I arrived I was in awe! The place was absolutely beautiful. The owner even said he had never seen it transformed like that before. I will be using this company for all of my future events.
    Thanks Three C Design Studio!
    You get 100% from me for sure!
  • Shannon
    Shannon T. Married on 12/15/2018

Previous Customer

My experience was excellent from the decorations to the customer service. I would recommend to all my friends.
    Desiree Married on 03/24/2018

Three C Design is AMAZING!

I used Three C Design for my save the dates, invitations, menus & favors! Everything was handcrafted and made with such detail. We received so many compliments! The vendor was also extremely easy to work with, on time & really brought our vision to life. Thanks again for your great work!

Deals

Three C Design Studio 1
Exclusive

212 Trumbull Street San Francisco, CA, 94112
800-266-7902
Location of (Three C Design Studio)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding