Creative Designs by Mimi

San Francisco, CA View map

Art and design has always been a passion for me. With a degree in Graphic Design and more than eight years as a designer, I have had the privilege of creating and providing invitations for friends and family as well as a wide variety of clients. I have a passion for typography, elegant designs and beautiful papers and have worked hard to provide quality service that encourages return clients.

I am happy to assist and guide you as your special and individual theme, color, shape, and texture is carried throughout. I specialize in simple, elegant and one of a kind invitations.

I take pride in creating your invitations and make it one of the most pleasant aspects of planning your event. I understand that your time is valuable. Each client is given the individual attention and unconstrained time they deserve; therefore, I offer one-hour consultations, by appointment only, for your convenience.

I invite you to browse my website and visualize every occasion and/or social event you could possibly host!

I also welcome your calls and emails anytime!

Cheers and Happy Wedding Planning!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Meghan Married on 04/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I want to start by saying that working with Mimi is an absolute pleasure. She is very energetic and passionate about her work which is clear the first time you meet her, and makes it an easy decision on whom to work with. She listens to your ideas and vision and formulates that into both invitations and day of stationary if needed (escort cards, menus, etc). I am beyond glad that I choose to work with her and will definitely use her for future events. She is prompt, attentive to all details, and flexible when changes need to be made (which lets be realistic is all the time while planing a wedding). I promise if you choose to work with Mimi you will not be disappointed!!!
  • User2037693 Event on: 07/05/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mimi is the most talented creative person to work with. I would never use anyone else but Creative Designs by Mimi for invitations etc ever.
  • User2037698 Event on: 07/05/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Creative Designs by Mimi is the most remarkable creative invitations ever. I would never use anyone else!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

The Clubhouse at Boundary Oak The Clubhouse at Boundary Oak Country Club Weddings

Creative Designs by Mimi has done a fantastic job for our clients. Her products are top of the line and very beautiful. I would highly recommend Creative Designs by Mimi to any couple getting married! They are simply the best!

MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company! MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company! Wedding DJs

I have worked with Mimi for several years. She is one of the nicest people I know. Her invitations are professional looking and you will be proud to send them to your family and friends. She has wonderful ideas to help you choose the right invitations.

A Love's In Bloom A Love's In Bloom Wedding Florists

If you are looking for a totally unique and individualized invitation Creative Designs By Mimi is the vendor for you. She has great ideas,wonderful portfolio to make your invitations truly one of a kind!!!

San Francisco, CA, 94517

Mon.-Sat. 8am - 6pm By Appointment.
Location of (Creative Designs by Mimi)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding