Michelle Reed Photography Inc Reviews

24 | Bonita Springs, FL

24 Reviews for Michelle Reed Photography Inc

Stephen · Married on 08/06/2016

Michelle Reed made our wedding the most beautiful and happiest days of our lives. Very professional and very prompt and never been so happy so see our wedding dreams come to life with actual photos. We will have cherished memories for a lifetime. Her quality work is second to none and so very happy we found her. 100% satisfied. Thanks for everything Michelle........Steve and Candi

Sent on 08/20/2016

Debra · Married on 06/25/2016

She was wonderful and easy to work with! Her romance pictures were phenomenal!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Shannon · Married on 04/06/2014

Michelle was amazing! She worked with us to have a small package for our small wedding and was very professional and effiecient during both the session with just my husband and I as well as with the family pictures.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Tressie · Married on 03/16/2014

Michelle was the photographer for my daughter's destination wedding in Naples at La Playa Beach and Golf Resort. She was wonderful and the photos are beautiful. She made sure to have them for me before she left town. One week later we were able to view the photos. Amazing! Very kind, personable and professional. The wedding party had a lot of fun with her...she had to put up with some craziness and she never skipped a beat. So happy we had her for our daughter's special day, she captured so many special moments beautifully. An amazing photographer and an amazing person!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Kelsey · Married on 03/02/2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

We were so thrilled with Michelle and her team and how amazing the pictures turned out as well as how great they were to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Lauren · Married on 02/16/2013

We LOVED working with Michelle! Not only are the pictures beautiful but she was so calm and quick on my actual wedding day that it made everything easy. We had weather that was less than ideal and my pictures are still amazing and you would never know! Her assistant was also GREAT with my neice and nephew. Without her I don't think we would've be able to get one good picture. Her whole team has been amazing and I would recommend them to anyone. We loved our experience working with Michelle and her team and hope to use them again in the future.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Sara · Married on 12/15/2012

WOW! Michelle is one of the easiest people I have ever had the pleasure to work with. She is professional, on point, and worth every penny! Her pictures are breathtaking. She captured things that I never would have thought of if I tried. She has such a keen eye for finding those little moments that say everything with out a single word. Love, love, love her!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Michelle Reed and her team are absolutely fantastic! We had a destination in Naples, FL and researched a ton of wedding photographers- nothing came close to the beautiful work that Michelle has done! From the moment we spoke with her we felt comfortable and confident that she got our “vision” and her friendly fun style made her a breeze to work with. Our pictures turned out AMAZING! Our friends and family can’t stop raving about them and we couldn’t be happier with everything! If you are looking for a wonderful, fun, creative and talented photographer, look no further!!

Sent on 01/12/2013

Michelle was great to work with and took beautiful pictures. Our sunset photo shoot with her was one of our favorite parts of our wedding day. She is truly a professional.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Ly · Married on 09/29/2012

I am from New Jersey and got married in Naples, Florida so I had to do my homework by browsing online and going through reviews for local photographers. I immediately liked Michelle’s style after reviewing her website and reading all the lovely reviews. She was the only photographer I set up an interview with when my husband and I flew down to Florida. When we met I instantly knew I wanted to have her be a part of our special day. Our personalities matched and we felt comforable with her. Michelle Reed was great to work with as well as her assistant who was amazing with our little nephew who is 4 and had a hard time in front of the camera.
    During the entire process she was very accommodating including amending the contract, answering all of my questions, getting our wedding proofs available online by the time we got back from our honeymoon, receving all the photos on a disc shortly after, and staying at our reception after her time was up to take extra shots I had wanted. We had her do our thank you notes as well which came out beautiful. She really did go above and beyond and is just wonderful. I love my pictures and would recommend her to any bride and groom.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Joshua · Married on 09/28/2012

Michelle is a wonderful photographer who has an eye for catching the moment. We hired her for our Sept 2012 wedding and the pictures are amazing that we viewed online. If you are looking for a photographer Michelle Reed is the one to hire for your special day.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Michelle Reed Photography Inc's reply:

Thanks Guys, you were awesome to work with!

Jacky · Married on 04/15/2012

Choose a photographer that is familiar with your location. I am not from Florida, I chose Michelle Reed because she is from the area and was very familiar with the venue I chose for my wedding. She knew all the right angles and shots and new exactly what time of day would make the best sunset photographs.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Heather · Married on 09/23/2011

Michelle was wonderful! She was personable and creative. We absolutely loved our pictures! The prices were very reasonable and the quality was excellent. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2011

Michelle and her assistant did a beautiful job photographing our wedding. We just got the proofs, and they are beautiful! They were efficient yet unobtrusive - a tough balance to strike. We are so pleased with the photographs and would highly recommend Michelle and her team!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Angela · Married on 11/06/2010

Michelle did our engagement and wedding photos and was a pleasure to work with. On our wedding day she was always there to capture the moment but was never in the way. Michelle and her staff are very talented and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2008

Michelle is such a phenomenal photographer. From the first time I spoke to Michelle. I felt so comfortable with her . I felt like I knew her for years. I knew the day of my wedding, I wouldnt feel awkward taking pictures with her. We laughed and played the whole time while she was shooting & she made it so enjoyable. I loved her style ( to me that is an art) When viewing my photos I was so amazed at how many beautiful photos she took. it was like looking through a bridal magazine. I cant say enough about Michelle. I know she loves her job and really takes pride in what she does. I am so glad that I selected such a wonderful photographer that has left me with so many wonderful memories that will last a life time.

Sent on 11/04/2008

debra · Married on 09/21/2008

what a pleasure to work with! her creativity, talent and finished product are unsurpassed.

Sent on 10/12/2008

Patricia · Married on 08/08/2008

Michelle and her assistant were amazing at my wedding. They went above and beyond their duties for me, to ensure I had a memorable wedding day. They were on time and I was a little late getting dress even after I told her I would be on time, but Michelle was not upset and helped me to get ready and be at my ceremony on time. She and her staff are very pleasant and they do excellent work. I am very pleased with her work. In some of my pictures, I thought I did not look so great, but according to my friends who saw my gallery, at www.michellereedphotography.com, they thought they were terrific looking pictures. Her pricing is very reasonable and she will work with you too, since she knows that one special day can crush a wallet. Please don’t pass her up or else you will lose out.

Sent on 10/18/2008

Jacquelyn · Married on 03/08/2008

Definitely worth the amount of money we spent! It not only bought us time, but two photographers able to capture the entire experience as well as amazing romance shots of my husband and myself! The cost included 7 hours of shooting and many enlargements as well as a digital photobook, and we got to keep our proofs and copyrights. I would recommend them any day!

Sent on 04/29/2008

Lyndsey · Married on 11/17/2006

Michelle is an amazing person and photographer. She's so easy to work with and just a lot of fun. She is totally unobtrusive during the wedding day. At the ceremony and reception I hardly remember seeing her at all, I just remember the beautiful event that it was. Great sunset/beach shots. Her work is amazing and pricing is very fair. I would certainly reccomend her to anyone getting married in Florida.

Sent on 12/02/2006

Joanna · Married on 06/18/2005

Michelle and her team did an amazing job! They have the up most professionalism and quality of work. My husband and I were extremely pleased with our photos and album and we were thrilled that Michelle was able to capture our emotion and love on our wedding day! We couldn't have asked or dreamed for anything more. We absolutely would recommend Michelle to anyone. She's the best!

Sent on 10/29/2008

We had a wonderful experience with Michelle. She came on site and got us great family pictures. She does a great job of utilizing both her experience and our ideas to create different shots and in any combination we wanted. The picture selection process was also made very easy and Michelle was quick to respond to any questions we had. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Brittany · Married on 06/28/2008

3.0

Michelle Reed and her Assistant, Christina were phenomenal. I was impressed with Michelle's professionalism and dedication to both the bride and groom's wishes from the first time I met with her. Naples, FL was a destination wedding location for my husband and I and we were completely at ease knowing that Michelle and her team would capture every important moment of our day. Michlle was dedicated to our wishes and also the wishes of our parents mixing some traditional ideas with more modern photos to meet the needs of everyone. I would highly recomment Michelle and her team to anyone looking for an amazing photographer who you can truly connect with.

Sent on 11/18/2008