40 Reviews for Meringue Bakery

40 Meringue Bakery Reviews

No complaints whatsoever. The cake turned out BEAUTIFULLY and it was exactly like the Pinterest picture I showed them. Not only that but it was delicious. They also delivered the cake on the day of with no additional fee. REALLY really thankful for this bakery!!!!

Profile Picture Misty, 9/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Me and my husband had both the wedding cake and the groom's cake created by Meringue Bakery. We had a bit of a conflict towards the beginning of our booking process but the staff stepped up and made things right which motivated us to continue to use them. They were on time the day of the wedding and the cakes were stunning and delicious! I have also had their cupcakes on several other occasions and would gladly go back for more! They have lots of options in terms of flavors and possibilities and I truly believe they can bring any vision to life. They are very talented in what they do and I would recommend them to others in the future.

Profile Picture User4865585, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great tasting cake and it looked beautiful. Couldve been more responsive but thats okay. Had so many compliments about how good the strawberry cake was.

Profile Picture natalie, 6/13/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Don with Meringue is extremely kind, and detail-oriented. My wedding cake was 8 tiers, with each tier having a different design, and it was immaculate. We've gone back to Don for showers, birthdays, and even our welcome treats for guests for our wedding. We had vanilla cake and red velvet cake and are STILL Getting compliments from guests!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Meringue Bakery is the way to go! Harvey was able to make my idea become a reality. Our cake was absolutely stunning and delicious! All of our guests complimented our cake and said it was "simple yet elegant"!

Profile Picture Faby, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Harvey was great! He listened to what we wanted and produced exactly that. Our cake was beautiful and so tasty!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake turned out exactly how we wanted it. The groom's cake was wonderful! Everyone kept raving about it. The cake tasted great; it was moist and scrumptious!! We will definitely be using them for future events.

Profile Picture Ngoc, 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Harvey was so great at working with us on what we wanted for our cake. He was flexible. I gave a 4 for responsiveness only because it was slightly hard to get a hold of him at the bakery and get our tasting appointment but other than that everything turned out great!!

Profile Picture Zaharra, 3/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We are so happy to have Meringue Bakery make our wedding cake. Harvey was wonderful to work with, and the cake he made was both stunning and delicious! He perfectly captured the vision I wanted for my wedding cake. I would recommend him a hundred times over.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/20/15, 3 Reviews
1.7

This company does not communicate well with their customers. My cake was dry and did not reflect my vision nor did they confirm the design prior to the date due.

Profile Picture User4889477, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Harvey was fantastic. We were amazed when we say the sketch and in awh when we say the actual cakes. Harvey is very talented. My photographer said the wedding cake made his top 10 list of cakes he shot this year.

Profile Picture LaTorya, 12/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This was the best wedding cake I've tasted! Not kidding! Don was wonderful to work with. From our first meeting and tasting with him, I knew we were in great hands. He was very detail-oriented and the entire process was flawless. The cake was gorgeous, and everyone raved on the taste. You will not be disappointed with Meringue Bakery!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Oh my god! Harvey was awesome. The cake was so delicious. Everyone attacked it right after we did our cake cutting. Our cakes came out so much better than I thought. My husband had a bloody Game of Thrones grooms cake that was a big highlight, Harvey did great! Overall they were both wonderful and so yum yum. If we ever need a cake again well definitely be back to see Harvey!

Profile Picture Leanne, 11/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Don is simply WONDERFUL to work with! When I went in for my tasting, he made me feel like I wasn't just another bride asking for a wedding cake, and that made all the difference. He was attentive and truly invested in providing me with the wedding cake of my dreams at a super affordable price! He was very quick to respond to any questions I had via e-mail, and he took the ideas that I had and was able to recreate exactly what I had envisioned. Not to mention...the cake was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!! We had 3 different tiers with 3 different flavors, and they were all to die for! Our guests left our wedding very full and their sweet tooth very satisfied :) Thank you, Don! Your wedding cake was a dream come true for me and my brand new husband!

Profile Picture Joy, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Don at the Meringue in Plano did an incredible job creating the cake of my dreams!! My husbands cake was camouflage with a mounted deer head on top! It was bad a** looking! We got so many compliments on how great the cakes looked and tasted!

Profile Picture Kendall, 9/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Harvey is simply awesome. Our wedding cake was beautiful and just what I had asked for

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

There was no cake left from our wedding. Everyone absolutely loved it!

Profile Picture carmen, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
4.1

We heard about Meringue Bakery for our wedding from my cousin, who also used them for her wedding.

For both weddings, the cakes and cupcakes looked beautiful and were just what we asked for. They were also delicious and not overly sweet. Perfect for a wedding.

The tasting was really fun. They make cupcakes of all their flavors and had samples of all their frostings and fillings and we got to mix and match to choose our cake and cupcakes.

They are a mom and pop bakery, which gives you the personalization you want but they're a smaller baker so you need to book quickly. We booked them a year in advance. This also means they're difficult to get in touch with. Don't bother emailing them. They are really hard to get a hold of over the phone as well. You should almost just show up and talk with them in person when you need something.

We got a great product but we would have liked to see the cost broken down better. Six months before the wedding we reduced our total order, changed a complicated custom cake to another batch of cupcakes and added a filling to some and the cost didn't change at all, something we still wonder about.

That said, if we did it all over again, we would definitely still use them.

Profile Picture User4253521, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Harvey at Meringue Bakery was wonderful. He was always very responsive to questions,and delivery of the cakes were right on time, not to mention absolutely beautful!! I NEVER had to worry about the "cake detail" of my wedding. Also, both the wedding and the grooms cake tasted amazing. Even a week later, I am still getting feedback from my guests on how wonderful the cake was. Unfortunately, like many brides and grooms we got taken away by guests and did not get a piece. I will be contacting Harvey soon to get a mini version so that we can also enjoy what our guests are RAVING about . Chose Meringue Bakery.. they are definately top notch!

Profile Picture JENNIFER, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonderful!!! So easy to work with and incredible work.

Profile Picture User4052454, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
2.1

I had the hardest time getting in touch with Harvey before the wedding, he wouldn't return any of my emails. Among quite a few other problems we had with our cakes both were lacking in flavor... I would not recommend this company to a friend.

Profile Picture User4116073, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

After our bakery closed two weeks before our wedding, my husband and I were in dire need of a bakery to make our wedding cake that we dreamed of in a very short time frame. Meringue Bakery not only was able to match the photo of the cake we provided, but they exceeded all of our expectations. The cake was breathtakingly beautiful to the point that we didn't even want to cut into it. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating of our last minute request. Not to mention, everyone at our reception LOVED the flavors of the cake and icing we selected!

Profile Picture Erika, 2/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I loved this bakery before we were ever engaged, so choosing Meringue Bakery to make our cakes was a no-brainer. We had two cakes at the reception. My cake had 5 tiers and a different flavor and shape to each tier. My husband is a HUGE Steelers fan, so the groom's cake was in the shape of a moving Terrible Towel. They were both awesome looking and even better tasting! The staff was super layed back, easy to work with, and their prices were very reasonable. After planning, I was totally at ease and everything turned out great. Their

Profile Picture Nikita, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Harvey and his staff at Meringue Bakery made an amazing wedding cake! He was able to take the pictures i showed him and create a beautiful looking cake, oh and it was heaven in your mouth! Even the leftover cake from that night was eaten to crumbs by friends and family the next day. We fully plan to continue using Harvey for all our cakes going forward. You cannot go wrong choosing this bakery to make your wedding cake dreams come true.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/18/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cakes looked beautiful and they tasted amazing!!! They were sooooo good, everyone needs to go to this bakery!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/13/13, 5 Reviews