Meringue Bakery Reviews

40 | Dallas, TX

40 Reviews for Meringue Bakery

• Misty

Misty · Married on 09/18/2015

No complaints whatsoever. The cake turned out BEAUTIFULLY and it was exactly like the Pinterest picture I showed them. Not only that but it was delicious. They also delivered the cake on the day of with no additional fee. REALLY really thankful for this bakery!!!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/06/2015

Don with Meringue is extremely kind, and detail-oriented. My wedding cake was 8 tiers, with each tier having a different design, and it was immaculate. We've gone back to Don for showers, birthdays, and even our welcome treats for guests for our wedding. We had vanilla cake and red velvet cake and are STILL Getting compliments from guests!

• F

Faby · Married on 05/24/2015

Meringue Bakery is the way to go! Harvey was able to make my idea become a reality. Our cake was absolutely stunning and delicious! All of our guests complimented our cake and said it was "simple yet elegant"!

Taylor · Married on 05/02/2015

Harvey was great! He listened to what we wanted and produced exactly that. Our cake was beautiful and so tasty!!!

Ngoc · Married on 04/18/2015

Our cake turned out exactly how we wanted it. The groom's cake was wonderful! Everyone kept raving about it. The cake tasted great; it was moist and scrumptious!! We will definitely be using them for future events.

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/20/2015

We are so happy to have Meringue Bakery make our wedding cake. Harvey was wonderful to work with, and the cake he made was both stunning and delicious! He perfectly captured the vision I wanted for my wedding cake. I would recommend him a hundred times over.

• LaTorya

LaTorya · Married on 12/13/2014

Harvey was fantastic. We were amazed when we say the sketch and in awh when we say the actual cakes. Harvey is very talented. My photographer said the wedding cake made his top 10 list of cakes he shot this year.

Jenny · Married on 11/08/2014

This was the best wedding cake I've tasted! Not kidding! Don was wonderful to work with. From our first meeting and tasting with him, I knew we were in great hands. He was very detail-oriented and the entire process was flawless. The cake was gorgeous, and everyone raved on the taste. You will not be disappointed with Meringue Bakery!!

Leanne · Married on 11/07/2014

Oh my god! Harvey was awesome. The cake was so delicious. Everyone attacked it right after we did our cake cutting. Our cakes came out so much better than I thought. My husband had a bloody Game of Thrones grooms cake that was a big highlight, Harvey did great! Overall they were both wonderful and so yum yum. If we ever need a cake again well definitely be back to see Harvey!

Joy · Married on 10/18/2014

Don is simply WONDERFUL to work with! When I went in for my tasting, he made me feel like I wasn't just another bride asking for a wedding cake, and that made all the difference. He was attentive and truly invested in providing me with the wedding cake of my dreams at a super affordable price! He was very quick to respond to any questions I had via e-mail, and he took the ideas that I had and was able to recreate exactly what I had envisioned. Not to mention...the cake was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!! We had 3 different tiers with 3 different flavors, and they were all to die for! Our guests left our wedding very full and their sweet tooth very satisfied :) Thank you, Don! Your wedding cake was a dream come true for me and my brand new husband! <3

Kendall · Married on 09/05/2014

Don at the Meringue in Plano did an incredible job creating the cake of my dreams!! My husbands cake was camouflage with a mounted deer head on top! It was bad a** looking! We got so many compliments on how great the cakes looked and tasted!

carmen · Married on 06/14/2014

There was no cake left from our wedding. Everyone absolutely loved it!

JENNIFER · Married on 05/17/2014

Harvey at Meringue Bakery was wonderful. He was always very responsive to questions,and delivery of the cakes were right on time, not to mention absolutely beautful!! I NEVER had to worry about the "cake detail" of my wedding. Also, both the wedding and the grooms cake tasted amazing. Even a week later, I am still getting feedback from my guests on how wonderful the cake was. Unfortunately, like many brides and grooms we got taken away by guests and did not get a piece. I will be contacting Harvey soon to get a mini version so that we can also enjoy what our guests are RAVING about . Chose Meringue Bakery.. they are definately top notch!

Wonderful!!! So easy to work with and incredible work.

Erika · Married on 02/28/2014

After our bakery closed two weeks before our wedding, my husband and I were in dire need of a bakery to make our wedding cake that we dreamed of in a very short time frame. Meringue Bakery not only was able to match the photo of the cake we provided, but they exceeded all of our expectations. The cake was breathtakingly beautiful to the point that we didn't even want to cut into it. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating of our last minute request. Not to mention, everyone at our reception LOVED the flavors of the cake and icing we selected!

Nikita · Married on 11/02/2013

My husband and I loved this bakery before we were ever engaged, so choosing Meringue Bakery to make our cakes was a no-brainer. We had two cakes at the reception. My cake had 5 tiers and a different flavor and shape to each tier. My husband is a HUGE Steelers fan, so the groom's cake was in the shape of a moving Terrible Towel. They were both awesome looking and even better tasting! The staff was super layed back, easy to work with, and their prices were very reasonable. After planning, I was totally at ease and everything turned out great. Their

Gina · Married on 10/18/2013

Harvey and his staff at Meringue Bakery made an amazing wedding cake! He was able to take the pictures i showed him and create a beautiful looking cake, oh and it was heaven in your mouth! Even the leftover cake from that night was eaten to crumbs by friends and family the next day. We fully plan to continue using Harvey for all our cakes going forward. You cannot go wrong choosing this bakery to make your wedding cake dreams come true.

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2013

The cakes looked beautiful and they tasted amazing!!! They were sooooo good, everyone needs to go to this bakery!!

Vanessa · Married on 09/28/2013

The cake looked awesome and everyone still talks about how delicious it was!! The owner was so helpful on giving us flavor combos and took alot of time during the tasting to explain everything as well talk about the design

I am so happy I used Meringue Bakery for my wedding. We ordered the wedding cake and grooms cake from them. During our consultation we received many ideas. It was so helpful since we didnt know exactly what we wanted. Their price was very reasonable and they let us pay out our balance. At the wedding, the cakes looked great. They tasted amazing!

I sent pictures to Harvey of the cakes I wanted and was AMAZED at how perfectly they came out. Beautiful cakes. Very tasty. Meringue will always be my go-to bakery from now on.

Awesome Wedding Cake. Everyone gave us the best complements on the cake, it was so moist and very delicious! I had requested a specific design and they did exactly as I had requested. Harvey, the owner is a very nice and sweet guy. Gabby and Alex make the cakes and they do an AMAZING job! You don't need to over spend on your cake these guys make the best cake and they wont charge crazy prices!

Morena · Married on 06/23/2012

We found Meringue Bakery Online and Harvey, the owner, was easy to deal with. He met with us, we told him how we wanted the cake and we got exactly what we asked for. Plus, we were able to rent a cake stand making the cake look even more beautiful. The cake was delicious and I'm so happy we went with them.

Nikole · Married on 06/16/2012

Meringue Bakery is AWESOME! They offer a free tasting and thier cakes are fresh and yummy. Will use them for all cakes in the future!

marcia · Married on 05/27/2012

Cake was fantastic! The bride was in Hawaii and the wedding in Dallas. Meringue allowed her to come in a few days before the wedding to taste etc... The groom wanted a cake looking like a guitar and that was delivered. Cakes delivered and set up as promosied without any worries. No more weddings coming, but we will use them again!