7 Reviews for Melanie Rice Entertainment

"Jon Pruitt was our pianist at our November wedding. He did a great job and I would recommend him. He was a pleasure to work with. Thank you Jon! Justin Horn, the MC, was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable and organized when it comes to planning your day and keeping things in order. He goes above and beyond the expectations of an MC. He coordinated our day with One Atlantic, and made sure everything went smoothly. DJ Soho played a variety of music that kept our guests dancing and enjoying the evening. It is so important to have good entertainment at your wedding, and these guys were all amazing. We would highly recommend them all." – Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Janas

Profile Picture breeyen, 11/8/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Mitch Greenberg and his team from Melanie Rice Entertainment! You know you picked the right DJ to play your wedding when your guests are still raving about them weeks after the wedding! Mitch is a consummate professional and he made our reception flow smoothly. Mitch was able to communicate with my venue and photographers in advance so that I didn't have to stress over smaller details. I didn’t have to think about a thing. I was so relieved to see guests up and dancing before the salads were served and continued through the entire evening! Mitch and his team made every effort to get to know my wife and my musical tastes, and, tailored our set list to please us and keep our guests dancing the entire evening. We absolutely loved the music he played and the dance party was still going to the very last song. He is a true professional and enjoys what he does. I will always highly recommend Mitch and his team of professionals.

Do not skip this DJ company they doing everything right and Mitch always had a smile on his face. My wife and I are very laid back and we left alot of the decisions to Mitch for our ceremony music, which reflects how much we trusted him. If you over look this company you will be doing yourself and your wedding a disservice as they are one of the best DJ companies in the Philadelphia Area!! Thank you guys for everything you did to make our day perfect and of coruse relaxed. My wife and I will definitely keep in mind for any future events we may have. Thanks again Mitch and Melanie for making our day wonderful.

Brian & Monica

Profile Picture Brian, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Melanie Rice Orchestra is phenomenal. Melanie was so easy to work with leading up to my wedding, and the music and entertainment was a blast. She incorporated all of the special songs that we requested, including a few that were not on their play list. She had everyone moving the whole time - and we got such complements on the music.

Would totally use her again, and would recommend them to any of my friends!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/23/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

I worked with Melanie Rice Entertainment for my ceremony musicians. I had decided that I wanted to hire a harpist and a violinist. Melanie Rice is a bit pricey compared to the competition, but Barbara Gallagher and Susan Davenport were AMAZING! I worked directly with Barbara Gallagher for almost everything and she was such a pleasure to work with! She listened to what me and my fiance wanted, and came up with some amazing suggestions! Barbara and Susan arrived on time and played beautifully! They made my ceremony and were a pleasure to work with! If you are ever looking for a harpist or violinist, you absolutely have to look no further than Barbara Gallagher and Susan Davenport! Thank you both for making my ceremony magical!!!

Profile Picture User1718297, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The most compliments for my wedding from guests were about the band - everyone loved them!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/9/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Melanie Rice Orchestra was the band at our wedding last night (9/18/2010), and we are so thrilled with their professionalism and their talent that we wanted to tell others about them right away. MRO is truly THE BAND to go with in the NJ/PA area (and probably other areas too!). We invested a LOT of time researching bands in the area, and felt that none compared to MRO. SO glad we made such a great decision. They had the entire crowd dancing, even those who usually are stuck to their chairs, with songs ranging from "September" by Earth Wind and Fire, to "Your Love is My Drug" by Ke$ha. Everyone raved about the band, and how they just made the night such a blast. THANK YOU MELANIE AND COMPANY =D

Profile Picture A., 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Band

This is the band that was booked when our bend canceled on us 3 month before our wedding. I have to say that this band is 100 times better then the one that canceled on us. I would recommend this band to anyone that needs a band! everyone told us how much they enjoyed the band and ow good they were!

Profile Picture Michael, 4/24/10, 5 Reviews