11 Eastman Street, Red Bank, NJ 07701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Daddy Pop

Daddy Pop is a live band based in Red Bank, New Jersey that has vast musical talent and over 14 years of experience. They are one of the most sought-after bands in the Tri-state area, boasting high-end clients such as NYSE, Mercedes Benz, and Jon and Dorothea Bon Jovi.

Daddy Pop delivers pinpoint dynamics and high voltage vocals, covering everything from Frank Sinatra to Ariana Grande. They are a flexible and versatile band that offers top-shelf musicians, dominating every event that they are a part of. No matter what genre you want, they will use their diverse backgrounds to perform unique song selections and keep you dancing all night long. Services include:

• Fog machine

• Videos 3

40 Reviews for Daddy Pop

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2018

I heard Daddy Pop preform 3 times prior to booking them for my wedding, and each time they were fantastic. It was a no brainer when it came time to finding music for our wedding. Scott, Eric, and Liz were all super responsive, professional and accommodating. They play a wide variety of music that caters to everyone and they sound awesome live. I loved that they also had a DJ so you get the best of both worlds. They make it interactive by bringing the MC out on the floor as well as some of the portable instruments, which my guests absolutely loved. Almost a week later, I am still getting calls and texts telling me how amazing the band sounded, how they loved the song choices, and how they will be recommending them to their friends. I've had several people tell me how fun and a nice change of pace it was to dance to a live band. I'm so happy with my decision to go with Daddy Pop and would 100% recommend them to anyone who needs a band for a special event.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2018

I wish there were more stars that I could give Daddy Pop. There are literally not enough great things I can say about Liz and her crew. Being a musician and overall music fanatic, it's nerve wracking to pick the perfect wedding band and know that they will truly understand your taste in music. Daddy Pop delivered a night we will never forget, playing every song we wanted to hear and songs we didn't know we wanted to hear!!! They were so fun, personable and easy to work with. They are experienced and know exactly what to do at weddings (aka they're on top of their sh*t!). We had a bit of a different set up than most venues, so we were nervous about how the logistics were going to work. Once we spoke to Liz, we had no worries about how the day would go. Also, if you're looking for a band that absolutely nails Bruce Springsteen songs, Daddy Pop is it!!! We love Daddy Pop and will continue to be groupies for as long as they'll let us :)

Sent on 09/11/2018

Amelia · Married on 07/14/2018

We hired Daddy Pop for our July 2018 wedding and they were absolutely amazing! They were so interactive, high energy, and they kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. Everyone was raving about them (and they still are!) They were so good that my sister hired them for her wedding next August a few days after my wedding. They were also very friendly and easy to work with!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Daddy Pop FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Clarks Landing Yacht Club
    Clarks Landing Yacht Club Banquet Halls

I have worked with Daddy Pop for 17 years! Their sound continues to be strong and get better and better each time I hear them. Easy to work with and keeping the dance floor full is their specialty. Highly recommend them for your live music choice.

• 11 Eastman Street Red Bank, New Jersey, 07701 See on map