Almost Easy Entertainment

601 Bangs Avenue, Suite 408, Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Almost Easy Entertainment

Almost Easy Entertainment, LLC is a live music and entertainment company in Asbury Park, New Jersey that provides all audiences with intense performances and an epic sound. They have played at some of the most well-known and exclusive venues, taking each live performance to a new level.

The members of Almost Easy Entertainment, LLC are seasoned musicians that combine authentic sound with high energy to create stellar entertainment that is tailored to your vision. From fresh hit songs to beloved classics, they will bring the excitement of a live concert to your special day while giving your guests a night of non-stop entertainment. They offer an extensive song list, as well as simple and complete packages with DJs and lighting depending on the kind of music you want for your event.

Bands

Almost Easy Entertainment 6
Almost Easy Entertainment 7

Lisa Cermack · Married on 09/16/2019

Outstanding Band

I'm not one to EVER leave a review for anything but felt that there was no way I wasn't going to write a very positive review for Almost Easy. When my daughter got engaged, we discussed that it was so important to have a really good band. After doing a little research, we decided to go see Almost Easy perform at River City in Brick.
    After seeing them perform we were sold even though we had a few others to see. None of the others were anywhere near the talent, song choices, energy, etc. My daughter's fiance was not able to join us to see them perform and we just told him to trust us, they are awesome. After booking them we saw that there were playing at Joe Pop's in Ship Bottom on July 4th so we were able to see them just two short months before the wedding. They were amazing!
    The wedding was incredible and they were a big reason for that. Everyone was so impressed with their talent and how much the songs they performed were spot on to how they sound in their original recordings.
    One of our guests commented that the band was smart because they started off with two oldies by Frankie Valli which got the older crowd right from the start.
    I could go on and on but you get the drift, if you are on the fence just book them, well worth every dime!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 08/01/2019

Almost easy was incredible

My wife, family, and I could not be happier with our decision to hire Almost Easy for our Wedding on August 1st, 2019. Every one in this band was professional, courteous, and most of all extremely talented musicians. Joe was our main point of contact there, and he was extremely easy to work with, and more then willing to accommodate any special request.

When I first got to my wedding venue, and saw the band set up I was blown away with the amount of professional equipment they had, including a full light show. I knew from that moment on these guys were a great choice! The band came with their own sound man, and MC who was able to entertain us the whole night long.

Almost Easy played a great variety of music, and all of our guests were very happy with the songs! They can play oldies, classic rock, jazz, and dance music, and do a great job blending all the varieties. What I want to drive home to anyone reading this is... One complaint you always get at other weddings is that the DJ is always too loud and you cannot hear yourself talk/think. We too were worried about this, because we wanted our guests to feel comfortable the entire time. That being said - Almost Easy blended their sounded PERFECTLY to the room. They were NEVER too loud. We received great reviews on the band following the wedding.

The nice thing about Almost Easy, is they play frequently throughout NJ, so you can check them out before taking the next step. (I found this very rare for other wedding bands we looked into.) Support this band - they are great! I know we will be watching them play live in the future. I only hope I will be invited to a wedding where they are playing !

Thank you again guys !

Sent on 08/06/2019

Almost Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! We are always thrilled to hear such positive feedback!

AE

Almost Easy Entertainment FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season? $ 6,000 - $ 9,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season? $ 5,000 - $ 8,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 8,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• 601 Bangs Avenue, Suite 408 Asbury Park, New Jersey, 07712 See on map