Almost Easy Entertainment Reviews

105 | Asbury Park, NJ

105 Reviews for Almost Easy Entertainment

Amanda M · Married on 08/28/2020

They worked with us through our covid 2020 wedding!

We were ready to be married in August 2020 and although our planned had changed from having a 5 piece band and a 150 person wedding to a DJ and 50 person wedding - Joe their manager worked with us to help replan the event and worked with us so that we could utilize our deposits towards a DJ. Our DJ did a great job MC'ing and picking fun music to keep us dancing- even in the rain when our wedding night got a little crazy! We really appreciate them working with us during such a challenging year and although we would have loved to have the band play for us their DJ services were a perfect fit for our new smaller covid wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2020

Nicolette Longo · Married on 07/10/2020

College Graduation Celebration

The Timothy G Band and an accompanying DJ were hired to be the entertainment for my college graduation celebration this past October. From start to finish, each member of the band was easy to work with, flexible with the venue's timing and open to requests and any and all questions or concerns. Throughout the entire party, every guest was raving about how talented the musicians were and how much they were enjoying the music. The members of the band were sure to involve me in any decisions that were being made and personalized their set list according to my musical tastes. The night was so much fun and the dance floor was never empty. I would not hesitate to hire the Timothy G Band again for any future events that I am a part of!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Almost Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Nicolette! TGB band had a great time performing for your event! Best of luck!

• Kevin

Kevin Heins · Married on 06/10/2020

Believe all the 5 star reviews!!!

We couldn't have asked for more energy and professionalism. Incredible voices, top notch sound, and the MC kept the night moving along without being intrusive. They really personalized the night’s playlist based on our preferences. The range that they covered included classics for the older folks all the way to current pop and rock hits. And they nailed every single one! We had all kinds of musicians and music lovers in our crowd, and every one of them was blown away. We loved them so much, we’ll definitely continue seeing them when they play down the shore during the spring and summer!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Almost Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Kevin, your positive feedback is much appreciated! We’re glad you had a great experience with us. All the best to you both!

Brittany · Married on 11/02/2019

Hire Them!

Almost Easy was the best band we could have hoped for! They had all of our guests on the dance floor all night, and everyone is still raving about them. When we were looking for a band, we hated the fact that most wedding "bands" are not available to be seen, and you have to book them based on edited CDs. We really lucked out when I came across Almost Easy and saw that they were playing a free concert in a park in Nutley, NJ. We live in the next town over, so we made it a night and took my parents along. Once my dad saw that they could rock a Bruce Springsteen song, he was sold. My husband and I loved their range and song repertoire. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made! The band was so easy to deal with. They executed every wish we had exactly. The music for the ceremony was perfect, and they learned the song my dad wanted for our father-daughter dance. I don't think I left the dance floor all night. I didn't want to miss a song! If you're looking for a wedding band, HIRE ALMOST EASY! You will not be disappointed. They are phenomenal and will bring a great energy to your wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Hi Brittany,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad you had as much fun as we did. All the best!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/12/2019

Stole the show

Almost Easy is a band we fell in love with back at Just Jakes in Montclair, a local spot for us! They crush every song and you can really see how they elevate any crowd. We met with plenty of companies with musicians and nothing clicked. We prayed that Almost Easy would be available/able to make our wedding come to life- and luckily they were! Not only did they give us an entire booklet of songs they know ( seriously the best list ever + it was impossible to give them even top 10 of what we love to hear). But they learned our songs. I was totally surprised and shocked that the day of our wedding- they sang all our first dances which was not in their book of songs they knew. already. They also took our instrumentals next level during the ceremony. I requested again, songs they did not offer. Yet they pulled off the instrumental of Yellow Card, Lee Brice, and Fleetwood Mac. It was perfection. My entire family/friends are still talking about the band and will probably head over to Just Jakes to get some more of it! If you are looking for a band that can do it all- they are your people. I did not leave the dance floor all night. It was too hard to. Even moments I snuck off to the photo booth, I knew I had to make my way back. They also played a RHCP mashup that was unreal and I will never forget it. Thanks guys, you truly made our night perfect. Can't wait to see them going forward at Just Jakes!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Almost Easy Entertainment's reply:

Hannah, we had a great time performing for you and your guests. Thanks so much for having us provide our services for your big day!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/05/2019

Dancing all night long!

My husband and I are not typically ones to dance, but with this band we couldn't help it. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long. Almost Easy was FANTASTIC. Every single song was a great song. Almost Easy learned two different songs for our wedding in particular - both they performed spectacularly and it was really, really special. My husband says it was a little bit like being at a concert, except for that they were playing only our favorite songs. I cannot recommend them more!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Almost Easy Entertainment's reply:

Hi Hannah, thanks so much for the kind words. We’re always glad to know we played such an important part of the big day! All the best!

Thomas January · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding 10/5

Everyone at Almost Easy was incredibly helpful and we’ll organized. We had a beach ceremony, which produced some difficult accommodations we needed out DJ and MC to make, and they made them with pleasure. Music was great, they allowed us to have some of our favorites played as well, and setup and breakdown were quick and painless. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and talented service for their event.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Almost Easy Entertainment's reply:

Tom, thank you for the kind words. Our DJs and the rest of the team are forever grateful for choosing us to entertain you and your guests. Thanks brother!

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2019

The Best Band Ever

I don't think words can describe how amazing Almost Easy was for our wedding. We still have guests asking about them! They were so amazing to work with, they were so flexible as we changed our dances MANY times (and they never made us feel bad about it), they even learned songs for us which came out perfectly. They were completely open to exactly how we wanted the vibe of our wedding to be and executed our vision seemlessly. The band is the most important part of a wedding and they made our night the funnest night of our lives! Our guests (of all ages) had a blast and no one sat down the whole entire time!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Almost Easy Entertainment's reply:

Hey Sam, you and Eric are the best! Such a great night! Thanks so much for the positive feedback!

Lisa Cermack · Married on 09/16/2019

Outstanding Band

I'm not one to EVER leave a review for anything but felt that there was no way I wasn't going to write a very positive review for Almost Easy. When my daughter got engaged, we discussed that it was so important to have a really good band. After doing a little research, we decided to go see Almost Easy perform at River City in Brick.
    After seeing them perform we were sold even though we had a few others to see. None of the others were anywhere near the talent, song choices, energy, etc. My daughter's fiance was not able to join us to see them perform and we just told him to trust us, they are awesome. After booking them we saw that there were playing at Joe Pop's in Ship Bottom on July 4th so we were able to see them just two short months before the wedding. They were amazing!
    The wedding was incredible and they were a big reason for that. Everyone was so impressed with their talent and how much the songs they performed were spot on to how they sound in their original recordings.
    One of our guests commented that the band was smart because they started off with two oldies by Frankie Valli which got the older crowd right from the start.
    I could go on and on but you get the drift, if you are on the fence just book them, well worth every dime!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the kind words, and congratulations on your daughter’s marriage!

• Michelle

Michelle Yedin · Married on 09/15/2019

Excellent experience! 9/15/19 wedding

Super energetic and easy to work with. Almost Easy had everyone on the dance floor! The band and DJ were phenomenal and even played Hebrew music at the ceremony and reception (DJ). The pipes on Peter and Bethany are unmatched-- they sounded incredible together. Joe was easy to reach and executed our exact vision the way we wanted. We can't thank them enough.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Hi Michelle,

Thanks so much for having us, we had a great time performing for your awesome guests!

Nick Corvino · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Jersey Band Wedding!!

Best Jersey Band!

This band is incredible! They did an awesome job at our wedding. By far they are the best Jersey band! All 250 people at our wedding were up on the dance floor dancing. They really know how to get the crowd going! Aside from their great music, every member is extremely outgoing and nice! They are so Easy to get along with and are extremely personable. To this day, people still come up to us and tell us how amazing the band was. They bring an energy that no other band has! I would by far recommend them over any other wedding band!

Sent on 04/17/2020

Joe M · Married on 08/09/2019

Best wedding band ever!

A truly professional, well organized, extremely fun, and talented band.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Almost Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thanks and so much for the positive feedback Joe! Always a pleasure for us to perform for our guests!
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 08/01/2019

Almost easy was incredible

My wife, family, and I could not be happier with our decision to hire Almost Easy for our Wedding on August 1st, 2019. Every one in this band was professional, courteous, and most of all extremely talented musicians. Joe was our main point of contact there, and he was extremely easy to work with, and more then willing to accommodate any special request.

When I first got to my wedding venue, and saw the band set up I was blown away with the amount of professional equipment they had, including a full light show. I knew from that moment on these guys were a great choice! The band came with their own sound man, and MC who was able to entertain us the whole night long.

Almost Easy played a great variety of music, and all of our guests were very happy with the songs! They can play oldies, classic rock, jazz, and dance music, and do a great job blending all the varieties. What I want to drive home to anyone reading this is... One complaint you always get at other weddings is that the DJ is always too loud and you cannot hear yourself talk/think. We too were worried about this, because we wanted our guests to feel comfortable the entire time. That being said - Almost Easy blended their sounded PERFECTLY to the room. They were NEVER too loud. We received great reviews on the band following the wedding.

The nice thing about Almost Easy, is they play frequently throughout NJ, so you can check them out before taking the next step. (I found this very rare for other wedding bands we looked into.) Support this band - they are great! I know we will be watching them play live in the future. I only hope I will be invited to a wedding where they are playing !

Thank you again guys !

Sent on 08/06/2019

Almost Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! We are always thrilled to hear such positive feedback!

christina · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Wedding Band Around

Almost Easy MADE our wedding night! They are such a talented group of musicians. Every song was perfect and they kept the crowd dancing all night long. We hired them for ceremony music, jazz trio at cocktail hour and 8 piece band for the reception. Almost Easy was on time, professional and a pleasure to work with. We received tons of compliments from our guests and would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Almost Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We had a blast performing at your big day! All the best

Dana Malajian · Married on 05/18/2019

They Made the Wedding!!

AMAZING band!!!! Multiple guests (including a professional musician) came up to us throughout the night and in the days after the wedding to tell us how unbelievable they thought our band was! They had everyone on their feet the entire night – including some older folks who barely ever make it to the dance floor. They were incredibly flexible for us and did something that totally made the wedding – they allowed the groom (and his prior bandmates) and my dad (father of the bride) to use their instruments to play a song together, which totally rocked! It was such a special moment and the highlight of the reception for everyone!! I am so appreciative that they allowed us to do this as it is something I will never forget. They also read the room so well and played songs at different parts of the night that kept everyone going.

Our contact at the company (Joe) was very responsive throughout the planning process and was helpful in getting some specific songs played that we knew we wanted in advance. The band also provided an emcee who did a great job. We felt so lucky that we were able to book them during a busy wedding season and I would absolutely recommend Almost Easy to anyone for an absolutely amazing and fun wedding!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Chirico · Married on 12/31/2018

Hire them now before it⠹s too late!

STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND HIRE THEM BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE! Your music is the only thing people will remember at any wedding, seriously. Music is compromised of 80% if your guests will have fun at your wedding, so look no further! Almost Easy had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, our guests have not stopped boasting about them, and neither have we! Almost Easy is like no other typical wedding band, they don’t read off of an easel and have a specific set of songs that’s played at every wedding...they rock out to every genre of music and kill it! They are the true definition of artists who will have any crowd dancing their pants off, singing along AND requesting an encore. Their creativity is second to none, how they pulled off a special request I wanted for my husband (a clip from a movie) I will never know...it was better than I ever imagined! The energy Almost Easy provides in undeniable, and quite frankly the single best decision we made for our wedding, and will be for you, too!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Almost Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Melanie! It was a great way to ring in the New Year celebrating with your guests. We had a blast doing the riff off!
  • nancy

nancy · Married on 12/22/2018

WOW! Your search is over!

Booking this band was the very best decision of my personal and professional career. I have been an event planner professionally for over 20 years and this band is just incredible. We have booked them 3 years in a row for our annual Christmas gala that we have every year for family and friends. Our guests never want to leave and cannot wait to come back the following year. Not only is the music great but they are great people to work with besides. Strongly recommend them for your wedding or any event that you would enjoy live music. This band really knows how to get the party started and how to bring it through the night for everyone--no matter the age.

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Band!

From the very beginning of our wedding planning, my husband and I knew we wanted a band, we wanted that level of entertainment no DJ could possibly give. We started our search and went to see a few bands live, but nothing felt right. Back to the drawing board and we found Almost Easy. We reached out and Joe & Pete invited us to check them out at their rehearsal space in Staten Island. Shortly after this visit, the band put us on a guest list at Just Jakes in Montclair so we could see how they perform live and how they work the crowd. We knew we had found the right band for our wedding! We worked with both Pete & Joe over the course of several months. We had requested the band learn an acoustic version of Safe and Sound by Capital Cities for our first dance. We were a little worried about our choreographed first dance (as we were never able to practice to the Almost Easy arrangement), but we were able to run through it a time or two in the ballroom with the band while the guests enjoyed cocktail hour – when it was time for our first dance everything worked out perfectly! The band also learned the songs we chose for our father/daughter and mother/son dances, which was a nice touch! Throughout the night, Almost Easy played 3 sets, all of which included our requested 10 or so songs and they did the rest! They did a great job of getting all guests on the dance floor – and keeping them there! We couldn’t believe the amount of compliments we received on behalf of the band. Guests were raving about how amazing the band was – “the best they’ve ever seen at a wedding.” It is no exaggeration when we say that we received endless compliments the night of, the day after, week after and even to this day on our choice of wedding band. Almost Easy was great to work with and were flexible on custom packages and pricing. We look forward to seeing them play live at local bars and reliving our wedding night all over again!
    -Alison & Al 11.11.18

Sent on 11/25/2018

Justine · Married on 10/27/2018

Almost Easy Made Our Wedding Unforgettable

We hired Almost Easy to play at our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made during our planning process. They are not your "typical stuffy wedding band", these guys put on a show and know how to cater the music to your preferences and the vibe of the crowd. Our dance floor was packed the entire night from start to finish and the next morning everyone was asking how we found the band. In terms of professionalism they have their program dialed. They arrived at our venue and got everything set up and ready to go without any problem. When our cocktail hour was forced to run long they agreed to stay and play 30 minutes later than scheduled without batting an eye. I HIGHLY recommend Almost Easy for your wedding, and if you have any doubts go check them out when they play at a bar near you, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Brian Farrell · Married on 10/18/2018

Very easy to work with and put on an amazing performance!

We hired Almos Easy to play at our wedding recently and simply put... this band is amazing!! They killed it and truly made our wedding night a memorable one. The guests could not stop raving about how good they sounded ....and their setlist which covered all genres. They really put on an incredible show for us that night. They are professional s who care about their craft. They even learned our first dance song as a surprise! Book them! Maya & Brian

Sent on 11/01/2018

Nick · Married on 10/06/2018

I honestly don't know where to begin! From day one, going to check out Almost Easy at a local bar, we knew they were the band for us! We immediately reached out to the band the following day and Joe was quick to respond. The level of professionalism and high energy that this band brings will leave your wedding guests wanting more.

Our first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance and daddy/daughter dance were spot on. Playlists were awesome! Our guests never left the dance floor. My Dad is a huge Johnny Cash fan. Not only did the band play his favorite song, they actually called him up to sing it (attached photo).

If you are searching for a wedding band look no further! We had the full band with horn section, which was awesome!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Joe · Married on 09/14/2018

We hired Almost Easy to play our September 2018 wedding in Rockland County, NY. We did a ton of research and saw several wedding bands perform live before we decided that we wanted Almost Easy – and we definitely made the right choice. From day one, the band was incredibly professional and easy to work with. In the days leading up to the wedding, the band was incredibly accommodative of minor changes to timelines/song requests/etc. We had the band play the ceremony (keys/violin), cocktail hour (solo piano), and ceremony (6 piece band + DJ/MC). We also asked the band to learn our first dance song since it was not on their play list at the time. It was a country song by Zac Brown Band and not only did they learn it, they nailed it.
    The band brought a ton of energy and the set list that they put together appealed to guests of all ages. We received tons of compliments from our guests on the band in the days and weeks after the wedding. The coordinator at the venue also made a point of letting us know the next day how impressed he was with (a) their music and (b) how professional they were to work with.
    Hiring Almost Easy to play our wedding was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding day. We couldn’t have been happier with them and we would absolutely recommend them with no hesitation to anyone looking for a fun, high energy band to rock their wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 09/02/2018

We cannot give Almost Easy enough positive praise! From the moment we reached out to to the band, Joe was patient, thoughtful, and accommodating. Aside from their professionalism- they are incredibly talented and nail every. single. song. on their list! If you're considering Almost Easy, do yourself a favor, save some time, and just book them!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Gabriella · Married on 08/18/2018

Almost Easy was amazing! We have seen them at bars multiple times, so when we started to plan our wedding we knew we wanted them to play our reception.

Joe was very helpful with the planning process and allowing us to pick songs to play. They bring their own DJ which is awesome. The DJ did the ceremony music as well as cocktail hour. He then emcees the entire night and played music during the band's breaks (which were 2 breaks each about 10 minutes long).

Almost Easy killed every song they played. They have both a male and female vocalist, and both are phenomenal. We got compliments all night how awesome and fun they were. The dance floor was packed all night. 100% we would pick them again.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Lori · Married on 08/18/2018

Almost Easy is an amazing band! We hired them to play at my son’s wedding ceremony and the reception at Fiddler’s Elbow Country Club on 8/18/18. We added 2 brass pieces which really upped the quality of their sound! Each musician and singer was awesome. All of our guests were blown away at their talent! They are fun and very talented. The dance floor was filled throughout the night and everyone commented how great this band was. I never left the dance floor and toward the end of the night ended up throwing off my heals because I didn’t want to miss a song! It was easy to book the band and they were very attentive to our questions, concerns and requests. Book this band and I promise you will dance the night away!

Sent on 08/27/2018