GrooveHeart Band

Haddon Heights, NJ View map Visit website

Based out of Atlantic City, New Jersey, GrooveHeart Band plays weddings throughout the South Jersey, and Greater Philadelphia area and beyond. This BOUTIQUE band is made up of experienced musicians who have a long collective history, and performance record. Having each developed and perfected their own craft, they came together to form the ensemble of their dreams. The GrooveHeart Band is committed to providing an unparalleled experience full of energy, fun, and authenticity! This band wows audiences of all ages, and creates an unforgettable experience like no other! Oh the memories you will make!!!

While GrooveHeart Band specializes in their eight-piece core group, they can tailor their services from three-piece to twelve-piece acts complete with a dynamic horn section. They offer all styles, from Frank Sinatra, to Bruno Mars, to Dua Lipa, to Aretha Franklin favorites. They provide music for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception; whatever your needs may be. Trust this one of a kind band to deliver a one of a kind event for you and your guests. Prepare to be talking about it for many years to come with all of your guests, it will happen! These musicians don’t see music as something they do, but as who they are. You will see the difference, feel the difference, and be so glad you chose the difference!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learning New Songs
Lighting
MC
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
R&B / Soul
Rock
Swing
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Reception Music
Music During Breaks
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Microphones
Sound/PA System
    Jennifer H. Married on 01/26/2021

This band was the highlight of our night!

The GrooveHeart Band made our wedding!! We celebrated our wedding June 22nd (2019)and our friends and family still talk about what an amazing night it was - thanks, in no small part, to the band. Lisa was amazing when it came to helping us design the perfect night and she even learned our favorite song ("Make You Feel My Love") for our first dance. It was the personal touches that meant so much. The dance floor was packed all night. Thank you again GrooveHeart Band!!!
    Cherie M. Married on 01/18/2020

Incredible talent

I can not say enough about our special day (January 18, 2020), but let's be honest, besides the overwhelming joy and love on your special day, its the music that sets the tone for the night and the memories, and GrooveHeart DID NOT disappoint! Guests were talking about the band and the music and the talent, long after our wedding day. Working with the band was incredibly easy, during a very exciting but stressful time. They thought of everything, even things not on my long list of questions. The talent amongst all the different members of the band was outstanding. They were really able to interact with our guests just enough to keep the dancing going all night. There is just something special about a band that you can never have with a DJ, and I'm so glad we went with GrooveHeart.

GrooveHeart Band's reply:

Thank you,Cherie!!! We appreciate your complimentary words, so much! Believe me, we had just as much fun as you, and all of your guests! :) What a night to remember.... thanks for letting us be a special part of it! All the best, health and happiness!!!!
    -Lisa
    Amy D. Married on 11/10/2019

Above and Beyond

We hired Grooveheart for our wedding band after hearing Lisa perform at a local venue. She blew us away with her talented voice and we just knew we had to have her and the band perform at our wedding reception! We were not disappointed. Lisa and the entire band were incredible! So much talent in one group. The vocals and horn section especially were fantastic. They play a variety of music and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Even those friends of ours that usually don’t like to get on the dance floor got up and danced! We highly recommend Grooveheart for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

GrooveHeart Band's reply:

Amy, we will always remember being a part of your day! Thanks so much for your kind words, and don't forget to suggest us to friends and family! All the best to you, and Steve!

Team

Lisa Camp
Lisa Camp
Owner/Bandleader

I am so happy to say that music is my passion, and has been my lifelong career! I have experienced many facets of the industry from touring nation and worldwide as a singer, living in, recording extensively, and being a songwriter with a high profile publishing company in LA, fronting many popular bands, and being a bandleader with several companies. But my final destination was to follow my dream of creating my own wedding band with my favorite players and friends; taking the reigns and deciding for myself how to manifest my own vision based on my vast experience. Now I get to share it with you!

Haddon Heights Haddon Heights, NJ, 08035
609-233-1230
Location of (GrooveHeart Band)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding