9 Moorfield Court, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Diablo Sandwich Band

Having played hundreds of shows since its creation in 1993 from Connecticut and New York through Delaware and Maryland, the Diablo Sandwich Band can be found each summer playing down the NJ shore and year round in clubs in the Central NJ and Pennsylvania area.

The Diablo Sandwich Band is a 7-piece band that has packed dance floors for years at places like Buckalew's, Joe Pop's, The Sea Shell, The Marlin (Long Beach Island, NJ), Havana's (New Hope, PA) , Manyunk Brewery (Manyunk, PA), the Rockin' Chair (Avalon, NJ), Rho/KatManDu (Trenton, NJ) and the Firestone (Wilmington, DE) just to name a few.

Diablo Sandwich takes pride in being different. Our unique style of taking brand new club / dance music mixed with an impressive horn section is what makes DSB stand out above the rest. We not only play music differently, we put on a show! We mix together a lineup of songs that include brand new top 40 club / dance music to songs from the 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's. Everything from rock and roll, to swing, to disco, to club dance music, to soul, to ska, to reggae, to big band, to Caribbean, to punk, to whatever gets people dancing and having fun!!

When Diablo Sandwich performs, Everyone has a good time, We guarantee it!

Follow Diablo Sandwich Band on

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 1 Video

10 Reviews for Diablo Sandwich Band

Tiffany · Married on 09/12/2015

Book them NOW! This is an incredible band! I was super excited they were a huge part of my wedding. My maid of honor and my mother were secretly working with them behind my back and conducted the most unique toast ever which incorporated the band playing the Sugar Hill Gang song"Apache (Jump on it)".....lyrics were changed from Jump on it to" Just kiss him/her". Also, one of my special song request's was the Daft Punk song " One more Time". I've never heard it covered before and thought it might of been an odd request, but DSB totally nailed it.They are great to work with, are extremely professional and passionate about making great music. Music was one of my top priorities for the wedding,so I could not have been any more pleased. My guests are still in awe about how great they were, any time I reminisce about the wedding,the next comment from someone is " THE BAND WAS AMAZING!!!". I so enjoyed them that I wish I could hire them for every occasion,but instead will try to see them perform at a nearby event, just to hear them again:) Thank you DSB!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Megan · Married on 09/25/2011

We love the Diablo Sandwich Band! I think a lot of couples underestimate the importance of finding entertainment for their wedding, but we realized that a bad DJ can ruin an otherwise fantastic evening! So, when my dad heard the Diablo Sandwich Band playing at the a bar in Long Beach Island one evening and found out they did weddings, he suggested we hire them. I couldn't have been happier! They learned our wedding song which wasn't normally in their repertoire (You Set my Soul on Fire), and did an amazing job with it! All of our guests loved them, and they even worked with my dad to surprise me with a lovely father-daughter song. They had a saxophone player and pianist playing during our cocktail hour, which was wonderful-- just enough to set the mood but not so intrusive that guests couldn't hear each other. Andrea, the lead singer, did a wonderful job with all genres of music, and also did a great job MC'ing! Give this talented band a shot! If they can't get even the most reluctant dancers on your guest list to kick up their heels and have a good time, I don't think anyone can!

Sent on 11/09/2011
  • Rosie

Christa · Married on 06/04/2011

The Diablo Sandwich Band rocked!! They made our wedding an unforgettable night. Chris was very responsive, helpful, and easy to communicate with during the planning process, and he was very skilled as a master of ceremonies during the reception. We had seen the band play several times before in a more informal setting, and while they were amazing then, they blew us away at the wedding. Their vocals and skills with the instruments are truly exceptional (big shout out to the horns section!); they are much more impressive than the typical wedding band! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and our guests couldn't stop raving about them. Several band members even played live music and sang during the cocktail hour. DSB is a very fun, VERY talented band that will take an event to the next level. Far more reasonably priced than other bands in our area, and far better quality as well. Aside from the groom, they were by far the best part of the wedding...highly recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Award

Diablo Sandwich Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Music
    Lighting
    MC
    Music During Breaks
    Reception Music
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Big Band
    Reggae
    Rock
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Cocktail Hour Music
    MC
    Reception Music
    Music During Breaks
  • What items are available?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System

• Omnivent Inc Wedding Decor & Lighting

Great Band playing all sorts of music. Have Diablo at your wedding for a great time!

• 9 Moorfield Court Mount Laurel, 08054 See on map
    Location of (Diablo Sandwich Band)