Phil Engel Band

Freehold, Freehold, NJ 07728 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Phil Engel Band

The Phil Engel Band is the ultimate wedding band with years of experience in performing at venues from Manhattan to Atlantic City. The band has performed for over 10 years and we will customize your wedding experience to your choosing. Call and book us today.

Follow Phil Engel Band on
Pre-game

5 Reviews for Phil Engel Band

Sandra Allen-Gerard · Married on 09/08/2018

Best Band on the Jersey Shore and more

Phil Engel Band made our wedding. There was not one time that there wasn't anyone on the dance floor. They kept the crowd going and I am so very happy they made our wedding the best time for all our guest! If I were to have another party I would look no further and hire they on the spot. If you are not lucky enough to have them perform at a private event make sure you go see them at one of the local establishments. You will thank me.

Alexandria · Married on 12/03/2016

Go see him live, and you will definitely book!

Phil is and continues to always be such a great entertainer. He performed at my wedding, and my sisters wedding, and whenever we have a chance to see him locally we always go. He's great behind the mic and extremely professional and easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. I always recommend him to friends I know getting married.

Phil Engel Band FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Country, Dance, Pop, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Sound/PA System