Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number

About Joe Baracata Band

We help wedding parties create unforgettable memories and moments in time by delivering the kind of personalized musical entertainment that guests will rave about for years to come!

Follow Joe Baracata Band on

Joe Baracata Band 6
Joe Baracata Band 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Schoenfeld · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly recommended! Everybody in the band is spot on!

AMAZING!!! I’m so happy that my husband and I decided to go through with getting a band. I was a bit hesitant with the songs not sounding like the original and whether bands played a variety of music or not, but Joe by far exceeded my expectations! From the time we booked with Joe, we kept in constant communication; he answered my calls, emails, and texts right away. He took the time to listen to us and go over all of our song choices . I felt like he really and cared and wanted to ensure that our wedding was perfect! My Dad and I are obsessed with The Bee Gees, it’s always been our thing. Joe took the time to learn “How Deep Is Your Love,” which made the night even more special and meant a lot to us. Everyone was dancing the whole night! We got a lot of compliments from guests saying how much they LOVED the band! I only wish that the night wouldn’t end and I could hear Joe play more, but unfortunately weddings go by fast! I really can’t say enough about how professional Joe is and I hope to hear him play again soon! ❤️🎼

Sent on 04/14/2019

Marci · Married on 10/27/2018

Marci & Matt 10/27/18

Joe Baracata Band was phenomenal. My husband and I wanted a party and we got a party that never wanted to end. Compliments were pouring in about how amazing the band was. Truly the best night of our lives and we are so sad it's over. Unbelievably talented! Forever grateful! Marci & Marci

Sent on 10/29/2018

Amanda Rose · Married on 10/13/2018

#StopAndMeetTheRoses 10/13/18

From the second we met Joe and the band, we knew we had met our wedding band. Joe could not have been friendlier and more responsive to our emails. We knew we could trust the band to provide a night to remember, and they absolutely killed it!

So many of our guests commented that they were the best wedding band they had ever heard! (And we couldn’t agree more!) They had the dance floor packed the entire night! Their rendition of “Jersey Girl” for our first dance as husband and wife, and our parent dance songs were truly amazing and made these moments so special!

It was so obvious to us, that The Joe Baracata Band wanted to make the night a memorable one to us, and we appreciated it so much!

Thank you again!
    Amanda & John

Sent on 11/03/2018

Joe Baracata Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Motown, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music
  • What items are available? Sound/PA System