Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number

About Joe Baracata Band

We help wedding parties create unforgettable memories and moments in time by delivering the kind of personalized musical entertainment that guests will rave about for years to come!

Follow Joe Baracata Band on

Joe Baracata Band 6
Joe Baracata Band 7

Corina · Married on 04/27/2019

Best band ever!

Joe Baracata Band played our wedding in April and they were INCREDIBLE!! Working with Joe was great - he's flexible, quick to answer, and so nice! We gave very little instruction in terms of playlist -- they're professionals and can read what the crowd wants so that took one thing off my planning plate which was great! We received so many compliments on the band -- everyone was just so impressed with the singing, the horns, the playlist! Our wedding was a dance party from first song until we chanted "One more song! One more song!" and they closed us out with Thunder Road. I recommend JBB to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Schoenfeld · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly recommended! Everybody in the band is spot on!

AMAZING!!! I’m so happy that my husband and I decided to go through with getting a band. I was a bit hesitant with the songs not sounding like the original and whether bands played a variety of music or not, but Joe by far exceeded my expectations! From the time we booked with Joe, we kept in constant communication; he answered my calls, emails, and texts right away. He took the time to listen to us and go over all of our song choices . I felt like he really and cared and wanted to ensure that our wedding was perfect! My Dad and I are obsessed with The Bee Gees, it’s always been our thing. Joe took the time to learn “How Deep Is Your Love,” which made the night even more special and meant a lot to us. Everyone was dancing the whole night! We got a lot of compliments from guests saying how much they LOVED the band! I only wish that the night wouldn’t end and I could hear Joe play more, but unfortunately weddings go by fast! I really can’t say enough about how professional Joe is and I hope to hear him play again soon! ❤️🎼

Sent on 04/14/2019

Anthony Murray · Married on 12/07/2018

Joe Baracata Band is amazing!

My wife and I got married on December 7th 2018 and we choose the best band out there for our wedding. From the minute we decided on the band, Joe Baracata was with us every step of the way. He provided us with song lists and his band was able to perform every song that we requested. From Elton John to Blake Shelton Joe and his band performed it all!! Joe and his band truly made our wedding an amazing and unforgettable experience. Not only is the band a staple at the local Jersey Shore bars they are hands down the best wedding band. Our guests are still ranting a raving about them to this day and continue to go see them at local bars. We would highly recommend Joe and his band for your wedding day. They will not disappoint!! Thank you Joe and the band and we will continue to follow you all at our local Jersey Shore bars!!!

Anthony & Jacki

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Joe Baracata Band 8

Joe Baracata Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Motown, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music
  • What items are available? Sound/PA System