Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About Joe Baracata Band

The Joe Baracata Band's goal is to create an unforgettable entertainment experience that has your guests dancing all night long and raving about your event for years to come!

With 5 STAR REVIEWS across the board, Joe Baracata Band has become one of the most IN DEMAND Wedding Bands in the Tri-State Area.

Follow Joe Baracata Band on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Funktion Wedding and Dance Band

Photos 13 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

82 Reviews for Joe Baracata Band

Rob · Getting married on 09/29/2021

The Joe Baracata Band ROCKS!!

I saw the Joe Baracata band at someone else's wedding, and pretty much hired them the next day for my wedding. Amazing and talented musicians. We hired the 7 piece band with the horn section and female vocalist, and they played songs that featured those musicians nicely. They even learned a song specifically for me, and let me come up on stage and jam with them! Joe himself is very responsive to texts and emails, and a super nice guy. They played all night and never missed a beat. Without a doubt, I can recommend Joe Baracata Band in a second and know that they will rock your party properly. Thanks Joe!!!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Alison

Alison G. · Married on 07/11/2021

Best wedding band ever.

I've been seeing Joe B out at the Jersey Shore since I turned 21. It was always a dream of mine to have them play at my wedding. Joe is incredibly professional, kind, and committed to making your wedding the BEST night of you life. We happened to be one of the first couples to postpone our wedding in COVID. It was in those uncertain times I was the most grateful for Joe. Not only did he show up as vendor but showed up as a friend helping us figure out what the heck to do back in March 2020 when the world was shutting down.

Having an unrestrcited ceremony with Joe B absolutely killing it was WORTH THE WAIT. Our guests have not stopped talking about how fantastic they were. The energy on the dance floor was non-stop. We have the privilege of seeing him and this incredibly talented gang two more times this year at two other friends weddings and WE CANNOT WAIT.

Dont think twice about it. Book Joe B for your wedding IMMEDIATELY!! :)

Sent on 07/16/2021
  • Jane

Jane R. · Married on 06/18/2021

Best Wedding Band Ever!

Where to even start?  If you want your wedding to be the most fun party that any of your family and friends have ever attended, book Joe Baracata Band. Our entire wedding night and for weeks after, our wedding guests told us that our band was the best wedding band they have ever seen.  The band had everyone on the dance floor the entire night playing one hit after another with the most impressive transitions, highlighting the talents of all of their incredible band members.  Joe and the band are the BEST in the business.  We booked Joe blindly because they were in high demand and we didn't have a chance to see the band before locking down the date, but Joe called me to let me know he got another inquiry for my date and gave me the opportunity to book first.  He was so kind and reassuring over the phone that I was willing to take a chance without seeing them.  That was the best wedding planning decision I could have ever made.  Joe is an absolute dream to work with as a vendor - super responsive to emails or texts and he was happy to accommodate both our wedding date and venue change due to COVID-19.  The whole process was seamless.  After booking Joe for our wedding, we would go down to the Jersey shore as much as we could to see Joe and the band rock out at our favorite bars, and they never disappoint.  I could have never imagined that they are even more amazing at weddings. The energy they bring to the party is unbelievable and infectious, and the range of songs that they play from classic rock hits (BRUCE!), to oldies, to modern day pop is so impressive.  They are everything you can dream of in a wedding band, and we cannot wait to continue going down to the shore to see them for years to come to bring back memories of the best day of our lives. Thank you to Joe and the band for making our wedding the best day ever and truly creating an unforgettable night for us and our guests.  Do not hesitate, book Joe Baracata Band for your wedding.

Sent on 07/25/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Joe Baracata Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Classic Rock
    Motown
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Reception Music
  • What items are available?
    Sound/PA System

1 Real Wedding

• Howell, 07731 See on map
    Location of (Joe Baracata Band)