Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number

About Joe Baracata Band

We help wedding parties create unforgettable memories and moments in time by delivering the kind of personalized musical entertainment that guests will rave about for years to come!

Follow Joe Baracata Band on

Joe Baracata Band 7
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 06/14/2019

The very best!!

There are truly no words to describe how incredible our experience was with the Joe Baracata Band! Before planning our own big day, we had been to two weddings where Joe and the band played, so when it came time to book a band for our wedding, we didn’t even hesitate or consider anyone else. We loved the music they played, their ability to read the crowd, and knew that they would be the perfect fit for our day. Every time we got off the phone with Joe, from the moment we booked to finalizing things the week before, my husband and I always said to each other, “Joe is just the nicest human! What a great guy!!” Joe is down to earth, attentive and professional. He was incredibly quick with responses to texts/emails/phone calls and blew us away with his ability to remember every minor detail we had shared in regard to our preferences in music for our wedding. When we went to see them play locally before our wedding day, Joe took the time to talk with us in person and remembered the songs that got me up and dancing & played them again for me at the wedding. Our family & friends have not stopped talking about the band! And we are always happy and eager to remind them of the name “The Joe Baracata Band” or to tell them where their next local gig is. Our plan was to dance the entire night of our wedding and thanks to Joe and the band that’s exactly what we did. We sat for speeches and to eat & then never saw our sweetheart table again. Joe, you guys MADE our reception exactly what we dreamt it to be!! Thank you from the very bottom of our hearts! We can’t wait to see you guys again soon ❤️

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Brigid

Brigid · Married on 06/01/2019

There’s no better wedding band out there!

I truly could not have hired a better band! After seeing Joe and the rest of his band play at my cousins wedding, I knew that they would be perfect for my own wedding. The dance floor was packed the whole night, and people kept telling me that it was the best music they’ve ever heard at a wedding! It was hard to leave the dance floor once the wedding was coming to an end. Thank you for helping me and my husband celebrate in such an incredible way!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Corina · Married on 04/27/2019

Best band ever!

Joe Baracata Band played our wedding in April and they were INCREDIBLE!! Working with Joe was great - he's flexible, quick to answer, and so nice! We gave very little instruction in terms of playlist -- they're professionals and can read what the crowd wants so that took one thing off my planning plate which was great! We received so many compliments on the band -- everyone was just so impressed with the singing, the horns, the playlist! Our wedding was a dance party from first song until we chanted "One more song! One more song!" and they closed us out with Thunder Road. I recommend JBB to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Joe Baracata Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Motown, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music
  • What items are available? Sound/PA System