Joe Baracata Band Reviews

Joe Baracata Band 7
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 06/14/2019

The very best!!

There are truly no words to describe how incredible our experience was with the Joe Baracata Band! Before planning our own big day, we had been to two weddings where Joe and the band played, so when it came time to book a band for our wedding, we didn’t even hesitate or consider anyone else. We loved the music they played, their ability to read the crowd, and knew that they would be the perfect fit for our day. Every time we got off the phone with Joe, from the moment we booked to finalizing things the week before, my husband and I always said to each other, “Joe is just the nicest human! What a great guy!!” Joe is down to earth, attentive and professional. He was incredibly quick with responses to texts/emails/phone calls and blew us away with his ability to remember every minor detail we had shared in regard to our preferences in music for our wedding. When we went to see them play locally before our wedding day, Joe took the time to talk with us in person and remembered the songs that got me up and dancing & played them again for me at the wedding. Our family & friends have not stopped talking about the band! And we are always happy and eager to remind them of the name “The Joe Baracata Band” or to tell them where their next local gig is. Our plan was to dance the entire night of our wedding and thanks to Joe and the band that’s exactly what we did. We sat for speeches and to eat & then never saw our sweetheart table again. Joe, you guys MADE our reception exactly what we dreamt it to be!! Thank you from the very bottom of our hearts! We can’t wait to see you guys again soon ❤️

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Brigid

Brigid · Married on 06/01/2019

There’s no better wedding band out there!

I truly could not have hired a better band! After seeing Joe and the rest of his band play at my cousins wedding, I knew that they would be perfect for my own wedding. The dance floor was packed the whole night, and people kept telling me that it was the best music they’ve ever heard at a wedding! It was hard to leave the dance floor once the wedding was coming to an end. Thank you for helping me and my husband celebrate in such an incredible way!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Corina · Married on 04/27/2019

Best band ever!

Joe Baracata Band played our wedding in April and they were INCREDIBLE!! Working with Joe was great - he's flexible, quick to answer, and so nice! We gave very little instruction in terms of playlist -- they're professionals and can read what the crowd wants so that took one thing off my planning plate which was great! We received so many compliments on the band -- everyone was just so impressed with the singing, the horns, the playlist! Our wedding was a dance party from first song until we chanted "One more song! One more song!" and they closed us out with Thunder Road. I recommend JBB to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Schoenfeld · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly recommended! Everybody in the band is spot on!

AMAZING!!! I’m so happy that my husband and I decided to go through with getting a band. I was a bit hesitant with the songs not sounding like the original and whether bands played a variety of music or not, but Joe by far exceeded my expectations! From the time we booked with Joe, we kept in constant communication; he answered my calls, emails, and texts right away. He took the time to listen to us and go over all of our song choices . I felt like he really and cared and wanted to ensure that our wedding was perfect! My Dad and I are obsessed with The Bee Gees, it’s always been our thing. Joe took the time to learn “How Deep Is Your Love,” which made the night even more special and meant a lot to us. Everyone was dancing the whole night! We got a lot of compliments from guests saying how much they LOVED the band! I only wish that the night wouldn’t end and I could hear Joe play more, but unfortunately weddings go by fast! I really can’t say enough about how professional Joe is and I hope to hear him play again soon! ❤️🎼

Sent on 04/14/2019

Jimmy Frees · Married on 01/05/2019

Simply the Best!

Joe and the Band are incredible performers and professionals. They learned our first-dance song and incorporated their instruments to make it sound fantastic. It was an extremely significant moment for my wife and I and the perfect way to get the night started. Other than to eat, I don't think we ever sat back down! The band played a wide range of fun songs that appealed to everyone, which had the whole room up on their feet dancing and singing. Everyone that went still talks about how much fun they had and I can with certainty that our wedding would not have been so fun without the Joe Baracata Band. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a good time. Luckily we can keep enjoying the band at all the shore bars for years to come!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Anthony Murray · Married on 12/07/2018

Joe Baracata Band is amazing!

My wife and I got married on December 7th 2018 and we choose the best band out there for our wedding. From the minute we decided on the band, Joe Baracata was with us every step of the way. He provided us with song lists and his band was able to perform every song that we requested. From Elton John to Blake Shelton Joe and his band performed it all!! Joe and his band truly made our wedding an amazing and unforgettable experience. Not only is the band a staple at the local Jersey Shore bars they are hands down the best wedding band. Our guests are still ranting a raving about them to this day and continue to go see them at local bars. We would highly recommend Joe and his band for your wedding day. They will not disappoint!! Thank you Joe and the band and we will continue to follow you all at our local Jersey Shore bars!!!

Anthony & Jacki

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Joe Baracata Band 8

Kristyn · Married on 11/09/2018

Our favorite band!

We had our wedding back on November 9th, 2018 and we are still reminiscing about that night! Having Joe and his band play at our wedding was the best decision we made. Before Gary and I were even engaged, we knew we wanted to have Joe play and once it was time to set our date, we had to make sure of their schedule beforehand.
    We were able to sit down with Joe before the big day and go over our list of specific songs so that night, the band knew exactly the kind of music we were looking for. He learned “Head over boots” by Jon Pardi for the first dance which he truly did an amazing job!
    The whole night, everyone was out on the dance floor and the night went so fast, we didn’t want it to end. We cannot thank Joe and the band enough for making our night so special! It’s great we still get to see them out around at the local bars of the Jersey Shore :)

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Joe Baracata Band 9
    Joe Baracata Band 10

Marci · Married on 10/27/2018

Marci & Matt 10/27/18

Joe Baracata Band was phenomenal. My husband and I wanted a party and we got a party that never wanted to end. Compliments were pouring in about how amazing the band was. Truly the best night of our lives and we are so sad it's over. Unbelievably talented! Forever grateful! Marci & Marci

Sent on 10/29/2018

Amanda Rose · Married on 10/13/2018

#StopAndMeetTheRoses 10/13/18

From the second we met Joe and the band, we knew we had met our wedding band. Joe could not have been friendlier and more responsive to our emails. We knew we could trust the band to provide a night to remember, and they absolutely killed it!

So many of our guests commented that they were the best wedding band they had ever heard! (And we couldn’t agree more!) They had the dance floor packed the entire night! Their rendition of “Jersey Girl” for our first dance as husband and wife, and our parent dance songs were truly amazing and made these moments so special!

It was so obvious to us, that The Joe Baracata Band wanted to make the night a memorable one to us, and we appreciated it so much!

Thank you again!
    Amanda & John

Sent on 11/03/2018

Marissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Joe and the band made our wedding absolutely incredible!! From the moment we hired them, it felt like they became family. Joe worked with us on the day to read the crowd and get everyone up on the dance floor immediately. Guests were raving about them on the dance floor and continue to let us know how amazing they were. Our guests were begging for two encores, and they delivered a fun, happy and incredible night in celebration of our special day. We can’t say enough wonderful things and recommend them to any and all who are looking for their wedding to be unforgettable!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

Brittany and Rob 9/21/18

My husband and I got married this summer and had the Joe Baracata band. They were simply amazing. We’d seen them a few times at local venues and knew they were good, but the wedding night really knocked everyone out of their seats and onto the dance floor. The music was perfect for a wedding (different than what you hear them play at the bars) which was at our request. They were professional, responsive, and glad to answer all of our questions. To anyone getting married in NJ, I highly recommend them. Joe Baracata Band made our wedding that much more special and I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Bess · Married on 09/15/2018

Joe baracata is the best

The Joe Baracata Band is AWESOME! Selecting them was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They created the most epic and energetic dance party for our reception – everyone was up and dancing all night and it was a total blast! They nailed all of the special dance songs, flawlessly MC’d the whole event including introductions, interacted with and incorporated the crowd (the father of the groom was on the mic!), selected songs that match our musical taste and reflected the crowd energy and just did an overall amazing job.

Working with Joe leading up to the wedding was also a total pleasure. He was super friendly, responsive and helpful. Joe helped make it easy to work through the details of our reception and we knew we were in good hands with him and his band.

In the months since our wedding, we have already gotten multiple inquiries from our guests and friends of our guests asking who our band was because they want to have them for their own events!

Besides the amazing job they did at our wedding, my favorite thing about the Joe Baracata band is that they are a real band - they aren't just a band for hire for special events. This means they frequently play at bars around the Jersey Shore, so leading up to the wedding we went to see them play a bunch of times to get excited for our event and to blow off some wedding-planning steam. One of the times we saw them they even played our first dance song so that we could practice! And, now that our wedding has passed, we look forward to going to see them in the future for fun and to reminisce our wedding!

Huge thank you to Joe and his band for helping to make our wedding reception magical and absolutely unforgettable!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Ryan Marlborough · Married on 09/14/2018

Where Do We Even Start?

We first heard Joe play at a few of our favorite bars the year before our wedding. At the time we knew we wanted a band, but weren't quite ready to make a decision. After one crazy night singing and dancing to Joe and his amazing band, the decision was quickly made. It was a no brainer.

Throughout the process Joe played a big role in helping us plan out the logistics and general tone of the music. He went out of his way to make sure the day ran smoothly, including helping us find an emergency guitarist to play at our ceremony.

When it finally came time to get the dance floor moving, Joe and his band absolutely crushed it. Our expectations were high and they far exceeded them. The best part was all the conversations the next day with our guests who were just blown away by how much fun they had dancing and singing along. He definitely added many new fans to his base that night!

If you want a band that will truly match and even raise the energy level in the room, we recommend you give Joe Barracato a call. We and everyone that attended our wedding will forever remember the night together dancing away to all the classics. Can't wait to see the band again and relive the night!! --- Ryan and Andrea

Sent on 11/10/2018

Rob · Married on 09/01/2018

The Joe Baracata Band ROCKS!!

I saw the Joe Baracata band at someone else's wedding, and pretty much hired them the next day for my wedding. Amazing and talented musicians. We hired the 7 piece band with the horn section and female vocalist, and they played songs that featured those musicians nicely. They even learned a song specifically for me, and let me come up on stage and jam with them! Joe himself is very responsive to texts and emails, and a super nice guy. They played all night and never missed a beat. Without a doubt, I can recommend Joe Baracata Band in a second and know that they will rock your party properly. Thanks Joe!!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

Choosing the Joe Baracata Band was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. From the beginning, Joe was so helpful and accommodating. He responded to all of my questions and concerns immediately. I have seen JBB at the shore a few times, but I was blown away by their performance at our wedding. The reception was perfect. Their ability to read the crowd was spot on. The dance floor was packed the entire night. All of our guests came up to us to say how amazing the band was. The band exceeded our expectations and made our wedding extra special. Thank you JBB for a night we will never forget!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Chris · Married on 07/08/2018

My wife and I recently got married in August 2018. We decided to hire a band for our entertainment, and we were lucky to find Joe Barracata Band. Joe Barracata made the entire process start to finish a super easy and enjoyable experience. From picking out songs to determining the flow of the event, Joe was very easy to work with and very friendly at every moment. The band helped make our reception run smoothly, and was great at reading the crowd. It was to our delight they got everyone on the dance floor during a Sunday afternoon wedding! If you're looking for a band to play at your wedding (or party or other special event), I strongly recommend giving Joe Barracata a chance.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Brendan & Mary Kate · Married on 07/01/2018

Simply put, Joe Baracata is the man! This was the easiest and best decision we made. We had a 230+ wedding, Joe and the band had everyone on the dance floor all night long! One of our family members told us she felt like this was at a live concert! We CANNOT say enough great things about Joe and the band. Book them! You will not regret it! Thanks again Joe, we sincerely appreciate the part you played in our perfect day! Much love and see you soon!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/30/2018

Incredible Wedding Band

Joe and the band were absolutely amazing. They were easy to work with, very accommodating with song choices, and very professional. Our guests all had a blast and everyone was on the dance floor all night long. I loved every song they played and the horn section was awesome! I cannot recommend them enough! You cannot go wrong if you go with this band!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Dan · Married on 06/01/2018

This is so long overdue! We were married on 6/1/18. One of the few jobs I had was finding the band, a responsibility I was actually a bit nervous about. As luck would have it I was referred to Joe by multiple people and when I reached out to him he responded that he was available. From there on things were easy. My now wife and I were able to see the band play in the Belmar area multiple times over the winter/spring and got to know them pretty well. Joe was extremely professional during the whole process…always responding to all of our questions and arriving early to meet with us to go over the wedding details. He fully understood how important of a day this was for us and how significant the band is to a great wedding. That is exactly what we ended up with. Joe and the band were awesome! Our First Song request was new to Joe but he was happy to learn it and it sounded great. After that it was just hours of fun with a full dance floor of family and friends…the music was perfect for a Jersey Shore wedding. The quality of the music, the range of songs, and the energy the band displayed was amazing. People tend to forget many of the things that go on at weddings, but trust me… they remember a great band! Thanks for making our wedding so memorable….Dan and Elia

Sent on 08/15/2018

Holly · Married on 05/26/2018

As soon as we got engaged, we knew that we would be booking the JBB for our wedding, and that was the best decision we could have made! They helped to make our wedding a blast from start to finish. Many of our wedding guests have raved about how fantastic the band was. The saxman even helped facilitate our ceremony! I would 110% recommend the JBB to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Joe Baracata Band 11

Devon · Married on 12/31/2017

After many years of singing along to the Joe Baracata Band at the bars, we were so excited to find out they were available to play our wedding. We were confident in their ability to keep a party going and music was such an important aspect of the wedding for us. We wanted everyone to be on the dance floor- and JBB did not disappoint. From our first meeting with Joe to their performance on our wedding day- we knew we were in good hands and relied heavily on their expertise to make our reception the true party we wanted it to be. They went above and beyond to learn our wedding song and even let my father-in-law sing with them (unrehearsed) during the father-daughter dance. Our guests are still raving about the band! If you are lucky enough to book JBB for your wedding- you will not regret this choice. They met and far exceeded our every expectation.

Sent on 01/06/2018

D · Married on 12/02/2017

Joe and his band are outstanding. This is the review by a wedding couple that did not previously know Joe and the band. Yet, our experience is quite the same as those that know well the band 's music and their great talent. Our guests, of all ages and musical tastes, danced away the evening. They still rave: "that band was amazing ; just so good.. such a good time". And, Joe made the process extremely easy; from the band learning new songs for us to providing suggestions for 1st, 2nd, last dance, etc. We were very fortunate to have Joe B and his band perform at our event. They made a special day even more so. Thanks Joe. D & Laura

Sent on 02/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2017

Joe Baracata Band is everything you want for your wedding and will be the easiest part of your planning!! Working with Joe from the beginning has been a breeze. He works with your schedule and meets with you to hear your recommendations and has excellent ones of his own as well. He communicates quickly and basically is your friend by the end!! There are no hidden costs or anything - our price was clear and in comparison to his competition, he is very reasonable. Day of, Joe and his band came early to our venue to set up and were dressed to impress!! Joe and his band have so much passion for playing and you can feed off their energy in the room. They had all of our guests on the dance floor all night!! None of our guests wanted to leave, even when the reception was near its end. It also made for really awesome pictures of our guests having such a great time!! My husband plays guitar himself and Joe let him perform my favorite song for me, everything was so magical and we felt so special. Thank you so much to Joe and his band for being the best entertainment NJ has to offer :)

Sent on 01/09/2018

lauren · Married on 10/20/2017

My husband and I spent our twenties living at the Jersey Shore dancing the nights away at the bars with the local bands. When we first started dating we both mentioned that if we were ever to get married, one thing for sure was that we were going to have Joe Baracata Band. We loved their energy, song choice and have already developed a relationship with Joe from seeing them every weekend. Our goal for our wedding was for our own personalities to shine through as well as for our guests to have as much fun as we always did whenever we went out! Joe and the band did exactly that! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long rocking out to our favorite, Bruce and country. You will not be disappointed! And if you're on the fence, do yourself a favor and come on out to the Boathouse in Belmar where you will see people literally danicing on the bar for them!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

We cannot say enough positive remarks about the Joe Baracata Band! Joe and his band have been nothing but a joy to work with. From the first phone call, we felt like we were in good hands. Joe was very accommodating and very professional, inviting us to watch them play live, discussing music requests months in advance, and meeting with us in person to finalize the wedding details. On the day of the wedding, Joe Baracata Band facilitated the MC responsibilities and performed live with an 8-piece band. We had over 225 guests at our wedding and Joe knew exactly how to accommodate everyone for us. Joe Baracata Band kept our dance floor full with a great mix of music that kept all generations out there. It was easy to see that the band members enjoy what they do. Every band member was having a blast playing and our guests could feel the excitement. The energy they brought to the dance floor was amazing; the timing of the reception and the pacing of the music was masterful; the variety and song selection were perfect for our multi-generational crowd, and the musical performance was absolutely unbelievable. When we went around speaking with our guests, they all raved about how great the band was, how they sounded awesome and how lively they were. Not only is Joe Baracata Band reasonably priced, but the talent is incredible! The vocals, horns, drums, piano, guitar; they were all fantastic! Their services just take things up a level and make it worth the investment. Great value, great performance, great sound system, very professional; we couldn't have asked for anything more! We would recommend Joe Baracata Band to anyone looking for a top-notch wedding band.

Sent on 03/08/2018