Matrimony by Neil Reviews

1 User photo

• Kevin
    Kevin Y. Married on 05/14/2021

Awesome Officiant

Neil was amazing from end to end helping us customize the wedding, following up quickly via emails, and giving us a beautiful experience in our backyard. He helped us during the pandemic after we were officially vaccinated. Highly recommended!
  • Caleb
    Caleb F. Married on 11/02/2019

Fun, Engaging and Downright Witty

Neil was amazing. He took our wants/needs/suggestions and crafted a ceremony speech we will remember forever. The ceremony “activity” really spoke to us too. He made sure to keep it honest but also made it fun and engaging. It’s important to have someone officiate who takes the time to really get to know BOTH people on a more personal level so that the ceremony speaks to your story, and he did just that. Highly recommend!
    Nathan A. Married on 07/06/2019

Neil was a great, professional, customizable officiant

We loved using Neil for our service. From the first meeting we could tell that he was very professional, but we didn’t expect how customizable the service was.

He emailed us a lobby document with several different options for the various parts of the service. We picked the ones that we liked most or wrote our own versions and sent it back.

On the wedding day he looked great (odd I know but definitely a desirable trait), and delivered all the parts of the ceremony perfectly. He paused at the right times for giggles and creates some heart warming moments as well.

I would gladly use Neil again if I were to do it all over again.
    Lynette G. Married on 06/30/2019

This is the officiant you are looking for!

My daughter lives out of state and was looking for an officiant. I met Neil at the wedding weekend at Wood Ranch Golf Club. I first noticed his handlebar mustache and tweed three piece suit but was drawn in by his calm manner and sweet spirit. My first impression proved correct. Over the months of their engagement, Neil spoke with both the bride and groom to determine their ideas and desires for their wedding ceremony and to get a feel for them as individuals and as a couple. My daughter was married yesterday. Neil showed up on time and was immaculately dressed and groomed. The ceremony was beautiful, heartfelt, and personal. I and the newly married young couple highly recommend Neil St. Pierre; we could not be happier with his service.
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 09/02/2018
    We loved Neil (and so did everyone else lol). He kept our ceremony short and sweet just like we wanted! He was accommodating to my last minute change regarding vows. I definitely feel like he was the right choice for us. He’s very personable and kind.
    Becka Married on 06/16/2018
    Yay- thank you Neil!
    For our June wedding my husband and I were trying to find someone close by who specialized in non-religious ceremonies. Most non-religious officiants we found during our search were "pastor so-and-so" or "reverend mister" etc. Neil's name popped up so I wrote to see what he was all about. Neil comes equipped with ready made readings and vows if that's what you want/need, but he was also very accommodating to my specific requests. He allowed me to chop his beautiful words to bits so we ended up with the short/sweet ceremony of our dreams! He was efficient, easy to talk to, punctual, and friendly! My husband was worried about the handlebar mustache (which was one of the reasons I reached out to Neil, TBH!) but rest assured, he was nothing but the epitome of professionalism! During the ceremony he joined in on the jokes, kept things moving, and helped me to feel very comfortable. There were no awkward silences and he was very engaging with the audience and with me and my husband. We're both very grateful for his contribution to our wedding, and we highly recommend Neil for all your officiant needs!
    Chris Married on 12/02/2017
    Neil was amazing. He did exactly what we asked him to do, he did not drag on and the ceremony was heartfelt and not corny. We had nothing but compliments with Neil’s ceremony. I am grateful I found him to officiant our wedding. I Recommend him 100%.
    Anna Married on 10/14/2017

Unforgettable

Neil is very sweet and professional. He made our day special and memorable. Both our families love Neil, we recommend him for your special day.
    April Married on 10/13/2017
    I truly can not say enough praise towards Neil! He worked harder than most would to make our day special, even though it was just a small thing (5 people were there). My wife and I wanted to get married on our favorite hiking trail, and he didn't mind. He walked down the trail with us. He was very funny, cordial, and professional. Felt like another friend was there. We especially liked his trader style mustache and neat pocket watch! We didn't want anything religious, and he came through with a lovely speech. He even incorporated the sand ceremony that we wanted to do. I have no doubt that my wife and I will be contacting him in the near future for our larger ceremony. Thank you again Neil; You're awesome!
    Drew Married on 10/07/2017
    I couldn’t ask more from Neil. He did everything and more for my wife and I. He was the best,I definitely appreciate everything he’s done for us. If your looking for a good Officiant, hands down, Neil should be your choice without a doubt. Anything we had wanted to know or desired he had the answer and the service.
    Lindsey Married on 07/27/2017
    Neil was great to work with and very flexible. He schedulded our wedding in with only 6 weeks notice and was very professional. Standing in front of our guests at the alter on our wedding day was nerve racking, but Neil made us feel very comfortable and made sure the feeling of intimacy in that moment was not lost. He has an excellent speaking voice and gives off a natural calming vibe that sets the mood for a lovely and unforgetable ceremony.
    Jasmine Married on 06/24/2017
    Neil is such a professional, he asks all of the right questions, questions you don't even consider to make your ceremony tailored to you, your family and friends. Neil was always just a text away with immediate replies! He is punctual, polite,and has a voice that guest want to listen to! Great job on our special day Neil!
    Trinity Married on 06/04/2017
    "A church of it's own"
    I can't being to discribe how amazing and special Neil made our wedding day. I did not give him much time or much to go off of. (Let alone I wanted a ceremony in a secluded national park) The words he recited were the most beautiful and sincere, as if they were made for me and my husband. I simply wanted a beautiful day to remember and I can firmly say I will NEVER forget it. Thank you so much!
    Trinity & Irving Palomino<3
  • Mr. & Mrs. Clevenger
    Rachel Married on 05/20/2017
    Neil was perfect as our officiant. My husband and I had a difficult time trying to find someone to officiate, as neither of us attend a church and both wanted a strictly non-religious wedding. Neil responded to all of my emails in a timely manner and was very sweet and reassuring. He even quietly reminded me to grab my bouquet from my Matron of Honor before my husband and I walked down the aisle (my head was pretty much in the clouds the entire day ;) ). We were very glad to have him and I got several compliments about him during the reception from many of our guests. Thank you Neil!!
    Erika Married on 04/08/2017
    We used Neil's services for our wedding, and we definitely made the right choice! He is awesome! Professional, kind, sincere, and a great sense of humor! My husband and I are very pleased overall. I would recommend Neil to anyone looking for someone who is excellent at his craft!!!
    Ashley Married on 09/03/2016
    Neil provided a beautiful ceremony. You can tell that he puts much thought into his work. He incorporated everything that I wanted to include into the ceremony smoothly. I am very happy that I chose him to marry my husband and I.
    Nicci Married on 07/03/2016
    Neil was awesome!!! We contacted Neil 2 weeks out and he was very accommodating to our schedule, our location and what we wanted! We are very simple people and he hit it right on the mark for out vows. Very professional and easy to talk to! He made us comfortable and not so nervous! He went with the flow with us on the day of as we were kind of all over the place once we got to the location! He made our kids feel comfortable and overall did an outstanding job! We highly recommend Neil!!!! Thank you Neil!!!!!
    Regina Married on 06/25/2016
    I would highly recommend Neil for services.He was exceptional and made our wedding day very special.He is flexible,attentive,professional and he responds in a timely manner.I am so glad I chose him;his whole demeanor is outstanding;Thank you Neil!
    Alisha Married on 05/21/2016
    Absolutely without a doubt the most meaningful and individualized ceremony. Neil was so professional, caring, on time and engaged. He was a wonderful officiant. He kept me on track as far as getting the marriage license, as well as meeting with us multiple times to get the ceremony planned. He came up for the rehearsal dinner 45 mins away without a second thought. My guests also loved him. I recommend him 100%. Thanks Neil!!!
    Jessica Married on 12/26/2015
    Neil was respectful of our wishes. He put thought and meaning into our vows. It was a beautiful ceremony with all of the qualities we hold dear.