Makeup Diem Reviews

7 | Highland, IN

7 Reviews for Makeup Diem

Kelly · Married on 03/04/2017

Dawn is great! I loved my wedding day makeup as did my mother and maid of honor.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Melanie · Married on 01/25/2014

Dawn was absolutely fantastic in helping us prepare for the wedding. In our pre-wedding consult, we had such a great time getting out make-up done, and Dawn was even flexible enough to stay longer for my mom to also get a trial done too. I wanted a very natural look and Dawn was very responsive and respectful of my wishes. She did a beautiful job and I so happy after our initial meeting.

On the day of the wedding, Dawn was fantastic. I chose to get married in January, so the weather was of course awful. Dawn was still professional and there on time, ready to go. She was so fast and was able to do six of us in about three hours!! Everyone in my bridal party simply looked stunning. In particular, I had one bridesmaid that doesn't wear make-up very often. When I saw her after Dawn finished, I was blown away! She looked amazing! I was of course very happy with my look for the wedding, which was a great reflection of the trial.

I simply cannot recommend Dawn highly enough. She is professional, fun and great at what she does. If you book her for your event, you will NOT be disappointed! :)

Sent on 07/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2013

Dawn was awesome to work with!! She did my makeup for my wedding as well as a couple of my bridesmaids and we all looked amazing!! I couldn't have been happier with the way I looked and I will definitely use Dawn for makeup for any other special event I have.

Sent on 07/26/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dawn! She was super awesome, wanted to give me exactly what I wanted and she did! She made me look absolutely flawless! She was flexible on the place and time she could do makeup and had a great price. She was really great to talk to also! I highly highly recommend Dawn!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2012

Dawn is absolutely the best!! She gave me a custom look unlike any other bride makeup I've seen done before. She was gracious enough to come out to Las Vegas and was very professional. I would recommend her for any event you want to look your best for!!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Dave · event on: 08/17/2012

Dawn from Makeup Diem did a fantastic job at providing her services for a baby shower photo shoot in August. Very professional, incredibly talented and highly recommended!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

Dawn did really great job on everyone! Everyone looked beautiful and the makeup lasted all night long!

Sent on 11/05/2017