Lucid Wedding Videos Reviews

12 | La Jolla, CA

12 Reviews for Lucid Wedding Videos

Angela · Married on 08/27/2016

Marco was great to work with throughout my wedding process and on my wedding day. He was very nice and professional and is definitely worth hiring. I would highly recommend him and am very pleased with his work.

Azita · Married on 05/14/2016

I hired Marco to video our very small Persian wedding at my parents' place. We didn't need much...we got more than needed at a great deal! He was great at communicating, and flexible with our needs. Day of, our photographer didn't show up! Found out later, he had been in an accident, but at the time was freaking out because we had no photographer. Marco stepped up, and was nice enough to take some photos for us, even though that's not part of the package. He went above and beyond in our time of need! I am so grateful he was so kind and so willing to fill in like that! Otherwise, I'd have nothing but random phone photos a few guests took. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!! I can't wait to see our video and photos!! Thank you so much, Marco!!

• F

Farzad · Married on 04/30/2016

Marco is not only a very professional videographer, but he is also an amazing human being. He helped us on the big day in many ways I would never have imagined. He brought his professional skills and helped out in any way possible to make the day go as smooth as possible. I am extremely happy with the video and I would highly recommend him to all the soon to be bride and grooms and for any other occasion.

Thanks Marco!

Appie · Married on 09/19/2015

I hired Marco to do the video for my wedding. I have to say, I initially picked him after a lot of research because his prices were much lower than competitors and his portfolio seemed solid on his website...but I was really blown away with the quality he delivered! Especially considering he is on the lower end of what you'd pay for wedding video, I was a little worried it would be pretty poor quality. This wasn't the case at all.

Some highlights:
    -Highly responsive (I don't live in San Diego, so this was important to me) - he replied quickly to my emails and was happy to jump on conference calls with me + my parents to understand what we wanted
    -Super flexible - he was happy to split up his time (6-7 hours on the day) between our ceremony and reception, which had a huge gap in between.
    -Able to interpret our needs - we weren't his usual customers, given we had a Hindu ceremony + Western reception. We wanted the final product to not just be a highlight reel and instead capture most of the 3 hour ceremony, cutting out the boring/dead periods between ceremony steps. We also wanted video messages with some of our closest family and friends (I was worried this would come out corny but was so glad we did this, since with a 200 person wedding you really don't have time to see everyone). Marco gave us a final product with about 1.5 hours of the ceremony, 30 minutes of video speeches, and 30 minutes of toasts, first dance, cake cutting, the usual highlights. I know that it would actually be harder for him to produce a longer video, since he needs more high quality footage and can't cut as much, but he did a great job with this.
    -Worked well with our photographer - I was worried he might get into shots or mess with our photographer, but Marco was happy to work with him and stay out of his way when needed. In the end, this didn't hurt the quality of our video at all.
    -Great final product - the sound, framing of shots, image quality were all superb for a one man show!

Christy · Married on 07/19/2014

We were referred by a friend and Lucid Wedding Videos exceeded our expectations. We absolutely LOVE it!!!!! The quality was excellent and the completion time was very quick. Thank you so very much for capturing our special day.

Marissa · Married on 03/22/2014

Marco is amazing! So sweet, professional, and talented.
    I hired him as part of a seasonal deal he was having, so the video was extremely affordable!
    The raw video was beautiful, HD quality and crisp pictures, and he captured all the perfect moments of our day!
    We loved having him be a part of our wedding!

Wedding video was perfect! I didn't want a videographer at first b/c I thought they would be too expensive, but once I found Marco, and I'm so glad I did, he was the best videographer at a great price - I am so glad videography wasn't cut out of my budget! He stayed longer than his allotted timeframe too for no charge!

Diondra · Married on 06/01/2013

Just got our DVD. We also ordered raw footage and will be getting it soon. Marco was just perfect. He captured all the high points and things I did not see as the bride is all over so DVD fills in the missing moments. My mother even said I forgot he was there and look at all the awesome moments he captured!!! He is so worth the cost. He gave us so much for a much lower price. Lower prices with high quality. He is just the best and you will be so pleased with the video. I can't stop watching the DVD. The music and images perfect and priceless.

Diane · Married on 07/13/2010

I was so lucky to find Lucid Wedding. Marco was the best. For a very reasonable price, they provided a fantastic quality video for my July 2010 Coronado wedding. Marco stayed all day and captured all the amazing moments. I had waited until the last minute to arrange a videographer and could not have found anyone better. Marco and Lucid Wedding really helped to make my day!

• User4077249 · event on: 07/06/2013

They were great and professional

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2010

I really took a gamble on this vendor because I could find no reviews on them but we really wanted a videographer but did not want it to cost us an arm and a leg. And all correspondence was by phone or e-mail. I only met the videographer the day of my wedding. Lucid Wedding Videography offers a $500 video package (as well as a $500 photography package too) and it says it comes with a 15 minute highlight edited video. Well I did not want my wedding edited down to 15 minutes so I requested they forgo the editing and just give us the tape. The quality of the video is AMAZING!!! It's very high quality! The only thing is it looks like some of the shots of before the ceremony and during the ceremony are shot in a way as if things will be edited out. A lot of moving and a lot of zoom ins for some reason. Maybe they assumed we would edit it which we can, though I also like just the raw coverage too. It's not a big deal, we are just happy to have video of our special day. I am very impressed with this vendor and so glad they came through for such an affordable price!