Elise Films

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,850 Most Popular Price

Elise Films is a wedding videography business in Escondido, California, which provides specialty video coverage of a variety of wedding events. The films it creates of wedding celebrations are created by an artistic team eager to capture couples in a creative way on their most important day.

The wedding films created by Elise Films are cinematic in nature. Made in a stylish and vivid way, these short movies are a mixture of striking imagery from the entire wedding day, as well as audio from the ceremony (the spoken vows) and reception (the speeches). The team of cinematographers and editors work in unison to produce a final product that is captivating and significant to the couple. Two/three cinematographers work to capture the wedding’s emotion and excitement, while the work that is done in the post-production stage complements it.

A number of different options are available to choose from. Couples can opt for the Documentary Film (approximately 45 minutes). Heirloom Film (seven to 10 minutes in duration), the Feature Film (four to six minutes), and the Same-Day Edit Film (three to five minutes in duration).

Other Services

Elise Films also offers a number of other film packages. The company can produce a short film that covers a couple’s elopement, while they can also produce engagement films - each of which is less than six minutes long. For the couple who wants to receive a film that is worthy of sharing on social media with all the friends and family who could not attend, an Instagram Teaser Film can also be made.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,850

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Jaimee
    Jaimee N. Married on 03/12/2022

Fun and energetic team who go above and beyond for you!

We were referred to Elise Films and Hai’s team from friends who got married a few years back. We loved their video and remembered how on top of it the crew was in capturing moments at their wedding. Hai was extremely communicative with me and was super understanding throughout the entire pandemic. We ended up postponing not once, or twice, but three times between 2020-2022 and luckily we were able to find a wedding date this past March that could accommodate most of our original vendors, including Elise Films.

On the big day, Hai and his team were on location earlier than my husband was to get detailed shots. I was even surprised to see them at the first look with my dad because that was just a last minute addition with the photographer-that gave me reassurance of how this team was going to go above and beyond for us. Everything was effortless, and it was fun hanging out with Hai and his crew throughout the day. We were all excited about our venue and all the fun/aesthetic locations that we could shoot at. There was even a hiccup on our way to an offsite location due to traffic and crowds but we were all on the same page to go with the flow (thanks Hai for running across the park to find us!). I appreciated the direction that Hai gave us (cuz not everyone is a professional model) and for making us feel comfortable! It really was the best day ever and I can’t wait to relive all the big and small moments from our wedding day! If I could do it all over again, I would book Elise Films to document our big day without hesitation!

Elise Films's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jaimee. You and Chris were a blast to work with and treated the Elise Films crew like family. We are diligently working on your wedding collection. Hoping to have it all ready in the next couple weeks. =)
  • April
    April V. Married on 02/06/2022

Creative. Authentic. StoryTeller

Elise Films (Hai) is extremely professional, attentive, and creative. He was personable and made us feel comfortable being in front of the camera. He captured all the key moments of our wedding, from the hotel, to the first look, grand entrance, vow exchange, first dance, tea ceremony, cake cutting, and especially the gender reveal! His creativity captured our special day beautifully in a short highlight video!
  • Lisa
    Lisa N. Married on 01/22/2022

Look no further, Hai from Elise films is your man!

I can’t express how thankful and grateful my husband and I are to have Hai film our wedding. Videography was one of the things I had to have and I’m so glad we went with Elise films. Not only is Hai professional, but he you can tell he’s so passionate with what he does. He puts so much thought into his videos and you can really see it. How often can you say someone’s video gives you the feels?! Hai is so easy to work with. He’s so easy to communicate with and makes you feel comfortable. Our wedding day went by so quick that I didn’t realize how much I had missed until watching our videos. Hai really captured everything and because of him, we got to relive our wedding day.

Elise films is seriously amazing, from beginning to end. I know I’ll be going back to Hai when I have my vow renewal, for sure! You won’t regret your decision with Elise films, I promise!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

1436 Mosaic Gln Escondido, CA, 92029
714-386-2838

M-F (0800-1700)
Location of (Elise Films)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding