Logan Lisle Productions

Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Logan Lisle Productions

Logan Lisle Productions is a video production company based out of South Lake Tahoe, CA. I focus on the emotion and little moments of the day. I will remain invisible to you and your guests and not draw attention to myself. I will capture each special moment of your wedding day so that you can relive every memory for years to come and even see moments that you may have missed!

Packages:

For $1,500, this popular package will include a cinematic 3-5 minute highlight video including audio of the speeches, with raw footage/audio of the day sent electronically to the couple after the video is finished. I'm there from the beginning (whenever the bride wants me there) to the end. This package also includes drone footage! I capture the beautiful surroundings of the venue!

For $1,800 I include everything in the first package PLUS a 1 minute long highlight reel exported in a format compatible for your Instagram. Why not have a video for your Instagram or maybe even show someone who doesn't have a long attention span? You can see an example in my videos.

$750 for those who are not interested in drone footage, or the minor details of the whole day. In this package you will only get video of the ceremony. Audio will be recorded, and raw footage/audio will also be sent after the video is finished.

Additional fees:

$500 for a second shooter on any package. This way we can make sure we capture every moment and it almost looks like a movie! Travel costs will vary.

Follow Logan Lisle Productions on

• Videos 2

7 Reviews for Logan Lisle Productions

Hailey Stowe · Married on 07/16/2018

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

We were lucky enough to have Logan film our wedding and it was by far the best decision we could have ever made. After seeing how much wedding videos normally cost my husband and I started to panic. We saw some of Logans work on his social media and we were amazed at what he was charging for the quality of work he does. So we booked him right away and we have nothing but good to say about him and his services! HIGHLY recommend... would be surprised if he isn’t booked up for 2019 so if you find a spot Take it! Best decision you’ll make!!!

Kris Galdi · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing experience

We are thrilled with Logan! He was very professional and knowledgeable. He captured our special day and I can’t thank him enough. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing experience.

Logan Lisle Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD