Logan Lisle Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Logan Lisle Productions is a wedding videographer for couples marrying in the greater San Diego, California area. This videographer focuses on capturing the emotions of the couple and the guests at the wedding while remaining completely unobtrusive and practically invisible. The video documented by videographer Logan Lisle allows couples to relive every moment of their wedding day, even the ones they may have missed.

• 10 hours of shooting
  • Second videographer depending on the package
  • Highlight reels ranging from 3-10 minutes
  • Ceremony captured with 3 cameras (full ceremony video comes along with every package)
  • Full ceremony video
  • 60 second instagram previews
  • Video of speeches/toasts
  • Mic the the bride/groom/officiant and speakers for Ceremony
  • 4K Drone footage of venue/surroundings (With Venues Permission & Clearance)
  • Slow Motion Video 60-120 FPS- Great for dance/bride and groom pictures
  • Digital Download
  • BluRays
  • Live ceremony coverage (upon request)

This cinematic wedding videographer uses a cinematic style of filming to document a couple’s love story. Logan records a couple’s pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception. Only booking an event a day allows Logan Lisle Productions to focus its full attention on each couple’s special day. This videographer can work additional hours and shoot in multiple locations to create high-definition highlight videos of couples’ weddings. Couples can even choose to have drone footage of their event. The company offers client revisions and raw footage to couples. They can receive their final video via digital download or on DVD.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Kristin L. Getting married on 07/06/2022

Hands Down Best Videographer In the Biz!

(Sorry this took so long Logan). My wedding video exceeded my expectations- I tear up every time I watch it. He is beyond talented and I he captured every perfect moment. If you are reading this review to decide whether or not to book with Logan- stop thinking and just do it. You will not regret it!
    Trinh N. Married on 06/03/2022

Logan is ahhh-mazing

Logan is so nice, professional, responsive, and super creative! I am so glad that I chose him. After I saw one of his videos, I was just hooked and couldn't stop watching more. I literally stalked his page just so I can see more of his work....
    Once my elopement came, it rained pretty much majority of the day. But that didn't stop him from capturing all the wonderful moments I had with my husband. I love every single footage he got of us. He listened to me very well when I said to just capture my good side which is the left side haha. I'm so thankful for that! Even though it rained most of the time, he and my photographer were such big troopers because they ended up being pretty wet but had such great positivity and willing to go longer if we needed it. Logan really was so easy to work with and made our day so comfortable. My husband and I are shy people....but he made it so natural and not awkward even with alllllll the kissing we did. I would 100000/10 recommend him to all of my friends and to all of future clients. He is great!! If you want to have awesome footage of your special day, hire Logan!
  • Vianny
    Vianny S. Married on 02/02/2022

Elopement Adventure

There comes a time in your life where moments leave you speechless. There no words to describe the feeling and all you can do is smile. Well Logan Lisle does just that.

He created our video for our elopement adventure and it couldn’t have come out anymore beautiful than it did. It was breath taking. He does amazing work and he is such a humble and genuine person. If you want a videographer that makes you feel comfortable, great vibes , and like there isn’t a video camera directly in your face then he is your guy! I highly recommend him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Melissa & Alex
    13 photos · 08/03/2019

Pricing

San Diego San Diego, CA, 92107
Location of (Logan Lisle Productions)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding