Lorraine Mason Photography Reviews

29 | Cape Coral, FL

29 Reviews for Lorraine Mason Photography

Cassie · Married on 08/05/2016

I was so thrilled with Lorraine Mason Photography, She did our engagement photos and wedding. Lorraine was very responsive and flexible and really listened to what I was looking for. She made us feel comfortable during our engagement photo shoot and made it fun for us. We did our pictures Downtown Fort Myers and Lorraine knew the best spots for pictures and she had a great vision of how the photos would turn out. The pictures turned out perfect and it was hard to choose which ones we wanted for our save the dates because they were all so amazing.

Lorraine continued to impress us on our wedding day. I sent her some picture ideas I was interested in ahead of time and she made sure we got all of the pictures we wanted. She also had lots of great ideas for pictures as well. She was so accommodating and flexible. One of the best things about Lorraine is that you can really tell that she loves being a photographer and it doesn't feel like she is "just doing her job". I really can't say enough wonderful things about my experience with Lorraine. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Sarah &Greg · Married on 07/22/2016

Lorraine was recommended to us by a friend of the family and I am so pleased we went with their recommendation.
    I was unsure at first as we live in Ohio and the wedding was on Sanibel Island, But Lorraine made it so easy. She is easy to work with, very informative about the area and even helped us with finding an officiant.
    Lorraine worked with me to find out what kind of photos I liked and the over all style of the pictures.
    Our wedding photos are amazing and I love the effects that Lorraine applied to some of my images....amazing.
    I really can't say enough.

I am so grateful that you could be a part of my special day Lorraine, thank you so very much of everything you did for me and my husband. We will call you when we begin to extend our family.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Holly · Married on 05/18/2016

Lorraine was amazing on the day of my wedding - she arrived early, started right away, and we barely noticed she was there when taking candid shots. She had a great personality (which is a MUST for someone you are spending the entire day with!) and we were so happy we had picked her. I'm not big on huge posed photos and when I saw her portfolio I knew she was the one for us. We were completely comfortable with her, and she mingled around with our guests who all raved about her and her English accent. Lorraine was the best part of our day and I couldn't have been happier to spend my wedding day with her! Awesome photographer, awesome photographs - love her.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Katie & Wesley · Married on 02/05/2016

I can not say enough things about Lorraine Mason. She's absolutely amazing, creative and a true artist. She is so easy to work with and so punctual and his photos are amazing. Her work speaks for itself, phenomenal. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Janet · Married on 10/03/2015

Lorraine is a very professional photographer, she is totally dedicated to ensuring a wonderful memorable day for both the bride and groom and their families. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Paula · Married on 09/08/2015

Lorraine was so much fun, pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Karen · Married on 08/27/2015

Lorraine was relaxed, friendly and light hearted when taking our wedding photos. She had a great rapport with everyone present, and captured fabulous photos of us all, even the camera shy! Her photographs were incredibly artistic and of a high quality, and far exceeded our expectations. Photos were provided very soon after our wedding, with all queries and additional editing that we requested being addressed on the same day. A really impressive photographer that we would not hesitate to recommend.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Elana Marie & John · Married on 07/11/2015

Lorraine is amazing! I was worried I wouldn't get that beautiful sky I see in all photos on Florida weddings and she kept assuring and guess what, I DID!!! My photos are great!!! I received them so quick for review which I really appreciated not only because I was super anxious but being so close it was like I was there and seeing it from everyone's eyes. Her and her team captured every aspect of my day, even those I didn't see right then. My photo album review can so quickly and now I am just awaiting its arrival. Lorraine worked perfectly with my planner (April with Simple Elegant Weddings) - they make an amazing team!!! I just can NOT say enough about Lorraine and her team......... YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2015

I am so grateful that I found Lorraine Mason Photography for my wedding! My husband and I first worked with Lorraine for our engagement photo shoot in Lakes Park over the summer. The photos came out beautiful and Lorraine made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera (something I don't necessarily enjoy). She has a special way of capturing a couple's spark, and really understands composition and lighting. Her vision is classic with a modern twist, and she always thinks outside the box to get the best shot possible.
    After seeing the finished product from the engagement shoot, we hired Lorraine for our wedding before even booking a venue. We planned our Sanibel wedding from Delaware in just two months, so it was important for us to work with quality, responsible vendors.
    Lorraine was helpful and responsive the entire way through. She responded to our emails and calls very quickly, and always found a way to make our requests materialize. She respected our wishes and gave us very helpful professional advice when we needed it. What we saw as challenges in space and lighting, she saw as an opportunity, and did such an amazing job!
    Photos are really the only thing you can take away from a wedding and keep forever, so I wanted to work with the best! Lorraine is worth every single penny and we are so lucky to have been able to work with such a talented, creative, intelligent and responsive individual!! We would work with Lorraine again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2015

LOVED LOVED LOVED my Photographer who wedding planner "Simple Elegant Weddings" suggested as one of her preferred photographers! Lorraine was very patient, fun and great at moving the picture process along so I got all images I had requested and MORE! MY PHOTOS AND MY ALBUM ARE AMAZING! They truly capture every aspect of my day and all the time and attention my planner put into creating ever dream I mentioned to her for my wedding day. Thanks so much Lorraine Mason Photography ~ Amazing Job!!!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Susan · Married on 06/06/2015

This is the second time we have used Lorraine Mason Photography services .7 years ago she did a fantastic job of my sons wedding photos and Album
    Today we got my daughters wedding album from her June wedding
    it is absolutely amazing !
    Lorraine goes way above and beyond what I have ever witnessed any other photographer do ,
    She takes amazing pictures she pretty much captured every single minute of the Engagenent , pre ceremony with Bride & Groom ,ceremony , reception and evening
    First class service all round and a pleasure to work with .
    I would certainly recommend This photographer .

Sent on 08/21/2015

Rhea · Married on 03/14/2015

Lorraine was so helpful when taking pictures for our son's wedding. She had such great suggestions, but was also careful to listen to the bride's wishes. Her quality of work is superb. I would highly recommend her. The wedding album is truly beautiful.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Dawn · event on 02/15/2015

Coming from NY it was difficult to find someone to capture special moments the way they do in NY. Spoiled and picky with what I want and expect Lorraine has surpassed that. Since starting with her as my photographer 6 years ago, I have yet to meet anyone who loves her job and captures the moments perfectly. I will not use anyone else, and wait to have photos done of my children if Lorraine is booked or unavailable. If you want quality pictures, an amazing photographer and a perfect experience Lorraine Mason is the only way to go. If my word is not enough, the words of my 15 year old daughter may help " I would rather wait for Lorraine to take my dance pictures because no one does them like Lorraine does!" Weddings, baptisms, graduations, family, and any other events Lorraine is the way to go, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Stacy · Married on 02/14/2015

My wedding was on Valentines day and it was a surprise for my husband. Lorraine was instrumental in pulling off the surprise. Without her and April (Simple Elegant Weddings) I don't know how I would have managed it.
    Lorraine was professional, extremely organised and her/my wedding photos are amazing. Lorraine made me feel relaxed and comfortable and had so many ideas for photos.
    I would highly recommend her to every one.
    Thank you so much Lorraine for creating such wonderful memories.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Brooke · Married on 02/07/2015

We were very lucky to have Lorraine be our beach wedding photographer. From the second you meet Lorraine, you can't help but be at ease! Lorraine had us both laughing throughout all the shoot. She has a great personality and is incredibly professional. Lorraine had lots of ideas for our wedding photos/poses. I looked up some I wanted before, but forgot the day of! No worries, because she has you covered. The photos turned out absolutely stunning. Lorraine knew what angles made me look good! We had a spectacular sunset and Lorraine captured it perfectly. Can't say enough good things. She is a wonderful photographer, so you can't go wrong!!

Sent on 05/23/2015
  • User4092906 · event on 05/10/2014

Awesome job!!!!!
    I am so impressed with Lorraine's ability to get my son to smile. Her pictures really capture the moment.

Sent on 05/10/2014

Kirstin · Married on 01/25/2014

Lorraine Mason is an amazing photographer!! In the brief time I lived in SW Florida I used her professional services five times! She did a personal and professional photo shoot, my engagement photoshoot, my grandmother's 90ths birthday, and my wedding. Once I saw the result I was definitely hooked, and pretty soon my family and friends were booking her as well. She has a way of making you feel completely at ease, she cares about your vision for the photoshoot and has great ideas of her own. She took note of which angles were my most flattering and kept that in mind when working me into larger crowds, like my wedding, so that I always look the best that I can (which I really appreciate). She's so modest about her work, but her product really speaks for itself. I would encourage anyone who's considering her services to check out her website and view her work. She's really extremely talented and I couldn't be more pleased with her pictures!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Lorraine was awesome! She took the most amazing shots of our wedding!!! The album that she made for us was to die for!! She was very easy to work with. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Lisa Marie · Married on 06/14/2013

Lorraine Mason truly captured unforgettable memories in the photographs she took of our wedding day.

My husband and I were indecisive about what we wanted from a wedding photographer so I'm ever so pleased we had Lorraine Mason, as her experience, creativeness and vision produced amazing pictures that we can now treasure for the rest of our married life.

If we got the opportunity to live out our special day again there is not a doubt in our minds that we would select Lorraine Mason Photography again.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Marie & Eric · Married on 12/24/2012

You and April at Simple Elegant Weddings make such a great team! Thank you for giving us the best Christmas gift ever, wedding pictures to cherish forever. Now the deciding what I want (all of them). Thy are perfect!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Amy · Married on 10/13/2012

Lorraine was amazing! She was super organized and even carried a wedding party survival kit in her camera bag! Lorraine went above and beyond as far as a photographer goes. She arrived early, stayed late and really put a lot of effort into getting all of the shots we wanted. The photographs were beautiful and she was able to capture all the emotions and special moments of our big day. We were truly blessed to have Lorraine photograph our wedding! Great person and a fantastic photographer!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2012

I wish I could rate Lorraine higher than 5 stars. I can't say enough nice things about Lorraine as a person and a photographer. Lorraine did pictures for our wedding on Bowditch beach in Fort Myers. Since we weren't from the area Lorraine offered to meet up with us before our wedding to show us around the beach and different locations for pictures. On the day of the ceremony she did a fabulous job taking so many different pictures. She was great with our son, who can be a handful, and took the best family pictures before the ceremony. She had so many great ideas and took so many beautiful pictures in such a short amount of time. We had such a hard time choosing our favorites. I promise you will NOT be disappointed. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding or photographer. Thanks Lorraine!

Sent on 10/31/2012

casey · Married on 08/18/2012

I could not have asked for anything more of a photographer!!! She knew that I was nervous and made me feel better, the pictures were amazing that she took

Sent on 11/04/2012

Aaron · Married on 06/14/2012

Was more than impressed with Lorraine's friendly,flexible, above and beyond service. It was a challenging day to get everyone organized in the hot weather and she did it always with a friendly smile and command of the situation when plans began to change

Sent on 11/05/2012

Cat · Married on 03/10/2012

Lorraine did a fantastic job in capturing our special day!!! She tailored the photo shoots to our desires. Very flexibility and professional. All her photos came out lovely and her album book/collage was amazing!!!

Sent on 11/11/2012