LM Weddings Reviews

LM Weddings 6
LM Weddings 7

Valerie · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding Weekend in Tulum

LM Weddings helped us plan our dream wedding wedding weekend in Tulum - we had A LOT of ideas and A LOT of activities for all our wedding guests - denote trips, yoga, beach welcome party, rehearsal dinner at ARCA and the wedding at Gitano and Maju was a rockstar through it all (photographer - button up; flowers - Moni junco)

Sent on 09/19/2019
    LM Weddings 8
    LM Weddings 9
    LM Weddings 10
    LM Weddings 11
    LM Weddings 12
    LM Weddings 13

LM Weddings's reply:

We definitely had LOTS of fun!!! From the trips to Tulum we shared to the amazing wedding weekend we all put together.
    Thanks Val & Dough for letting us be a part of this celebration and for all the love we received from you, your family and friends!
    Maju & Leanne

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2018

Maju and her team are amazing! I had no worries and trusted them every step of the way! Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2018

The team of LM weddings including their vendors were top notch. From the first contact to the last they were on top of things. Can’t thank them enough for their professionalism in creating the best ever wedding in paradise!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    LM Weddings 14

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Choosing a destination wedding is amazing ! But not being there to plan everything can be difficult and stressful ! Having LM weddings as my wedding planner was the best decision we took ! They listen , they understands your vision , their execution is perfection , they will give you the best prices for all the vendors . They have a great team that they work with , love my flowers, Dj was great .
    We love them , we highly recommande them !!!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    LM Weddings 22
    LM Weddings 23
    LM Weddings 24

Allison · Married on 12/13/2017

I cannot even put into words the amazing experience we had with LM Weddings. Leanne, Maju and Michelle were incredible to work with. Every detail was taken care of and even details we didn't know we wanted. They thought of everything to make our day special. And with them it was amazing, the venue, the food, the drinks, the decorations, the flowers, the hair/makeup, the welcome gifts, the music, we didn't want the night to end. They are professional and creative and super fun to be with! It feels like we made new friends. Thank you so much ladies!! We love you!!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    LM Weddings 25
    LM Weddings 26
    LM Weddings 27

LM Weddings's reply:

Allison - thank you so much for your beautiful words. It was such a joy to get to work with you both. Maju & Michelle had so much fun with you two!!! We'll be waiting for you in Tulum, come back and see us.

Mandy · Married on 11/03/2017

We had an intimate beach wedding in Playacar, just south of Playa del Carmen with our family and closest friends. The night before the wedding, we took everyone to Tulum to Ziggy's Beach Club for the rehearsal dinner, including a stop at the Mayan ruins in Tulum. It was a big success and LM Weddings helped us arrange the entire trip for nearly 30 people! The wedding the next day was at our rental house on the beach. Maju and Michelle, from LM Weddings, were wonderful to work with the entire year leading up to the wedding. They met with us several times once in Playa del Carmen and made the experience as stress-free as possible. They helped us choose our vendors, the type of wedding, the setting for the wedding, etc. Not only were they reliable, creative, and knowledgable, they were kind, patient and really fun to work with! We want to give a huge thank you to everyone at LM weddings for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    LM Weddings 34
    LM Weddings 35
    LM Weddings 36

LM Weddings's reply:

Mandy - thank you so much for sharing your story and all your beautiful words. It was such a joy to get to work with you both. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this amazing day!!

Scott · Married on 04/15/2017

LM Weddings took care of my best friends wedding in Tulum recently and did an amazing job! As a groomsmen I couldn't have asked for better support. Dealing with last minute changes and helping us all navigate a foreign country through such a big few days. They were not only professional, responsive and calm they were SO MUCH FUN! My friends and their guests all had a magical time. Highly recommended team to help and I thank them for making it one of the best weddings I have been to.

Sent on 06/25/2017

leah · Married on 11/12/2016

MAJU IS A DREAM. Everything she touches turns to MAGIC. If you are thinking about getting married in the Yucatan and have style and taste THIS IS THE COMPANY FOR YOU.

First lets be honest, its impossible to tell who is going to be a good wedding planner or not. Everyone claims on their website to be available, reliable, etc. BUT who knows? I was quite apprehensive about planning a wedding in mexico while I was in residency in the US HOWEVER these ladies made it a BREEZE.

We had a 4 day 130 person wedding with 5 events with open bar, decor and more all planned to PERFECTION by maju and her team. She knows the RIGHT PEOPLE. She works well with vendors. She constantly is helping save you money BUT ALSO making sure you don't make a mistake. They went above and beyond and were literally a dream come true. They know all the venues, they are creative, comprehensive and pay attention to every single detail.

Just trust me. you want to hire this team. they will take care of you and help you make the most beautiful dream wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

If you are planning to have a destination wedding in the Riviera Maya, the smartest decision you will make is to hire LM Weddings. My husband and I recently got married in Tulum and spent the past year planning this magical "wedding vacation" with the help of Leanne and Maju. Without a doubt in our minds, our time in Tulum would not have been as relaxing and the wedding would not have been as spectacular if Leanne and Maju weren't behind it.

When we decided to hire a wedding planner I was looking for two big things: responsiveness and comfort in knowing I would be turning over a large part of the planning process to the planning team. Both Leanne and Maju were super responsive from the beginning. By the end of the wedding planning process I'm pretty sure I talked to Maju more each day than I did my husband!! As for comfort, I will admit that I am a type-A person who will take control and struggle to delegate, and for the sake of my sanity during the wedding planning process it was key to find someone who I felt comfortable passing the reigns to. I 100% trusted Leanne and Maju from the beginning and this trust was not misplaced.

Our weekend included a welcome party, an excursion to a cenote, a private yoga session and of course the main event, the wedding itself. Maju was there everyday to make sure that we had what we needed and that everything went off without a hitch. The night of our wedding, at Akiin Beach Club, I could hardly eat my meal (which was great, by the way) because I was in awe of how beautiful everything looked. As a bride, it's a funny feeling to walk into your wedding venue and be as surprised as the wedding guests! I had a vision of what it would look like, but the reality far exceeded my expectations. And all of this with very little stress on the bride and groom!

If you hire LM Weddings, I am confident you will walk away with the most magical wedding memories and two new friends!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/26/2016

Leanne and Maju are AMAZING!!!! My husband and I got married in Tulum last year. We only invited our immediate family and some close friends. Even though it was a smaller wedding, EVERY detail was perfect! We had hundreds of candles everywhere! The flowers I did not see until the day of the wedding and they were better then the images they sent me. We used Ginger for the food, so great!

Planing a destination wedding is not easy and Leanne and Maju made it all happen without a flaw! Between coordinating the Chef, Musicians, flowers, liquor order, generator delivery, timing of everything, hair and makeup, photographer ... I was blown away! They thought of everything and it was such a flawless amazing night!

USE LM WEDDINGS!

Sent on 07/01/2017

sarah · Married on 02/13/2016

Maju and Leanne are a dream come true!!!. They were the best wedding investment I made. Not only were they knowledgable but they were beyond helpful when it came to vendors and saving costs. Maju is someone you meet and immediately want to be friends with. She listens to your needs, and makes you feel like there are no worries in the world. When I finally arrived to Mexico after planning for months, I expected to feel overwhelmed and stressed out. It was the exact opposite. Maju had everything taken care of and was running the show. My wedding was magical and I attribute that to Maju!!

Sent on 03/13/2016

All was so easy with them, We're living overseas... so communication can be hard for this type of event but with them was easy... Maju helped with every little detail and thing that we wanted. Our wedding was really special... simple and fancy at the same time... she understood perfectly since the beginning... so at the end was a surprise that our wedding was more than we expected... we were really happy!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Corine · Married on 11/29/2015

We used Maju to plan our destination wedding at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa in November 2015. Going into planning a destination wedding we had some concerns on how difficult it would be to communicate with the resort, utilizing vendors we were unfamiliar with, and the stresses of not being able to discuss critical items in person. We had the fortunate pleasure to meet Maju at a friend’s wedding that also took place in Mexico last winter. After seeing how well their wedding went off we knew we must have her to coordinate ours! During our phone conversations, Maju took the time to listen to our needs and provided many helpful ideas. Every time we had a concern or worry she would immediately calm us down and provide suggestions! Besides keeping us on task and organized the months leading up to our wedding she also helped us pick out our décor for the welcome party, flowers for the wedding day, centerpieces, and even our photographer/ videographer! This was extremely helpful since we were unfamiliar with a lot of the vendors.
    All of her ideas and hard work really went into place the weekend of our wedding! When we met with the resort coordinator Maju expressed our vision to her and really made sure that all of the fine details were accounted for and in place. Maju created such a strong relationship with the resort that they ended up working together as a team on the day of our wedding. I can’t express enough how critical it was to have her onsite the day of our wedding so that we were not bothered with any issues and could really just enjoy the day!
    Everything was beyond what we had expected and we owe it all to her. We highly recommend Maju to anyone that is planning a destination wedding. She will keep you stress free, organized and will offer a lot of unique ideas!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Maggie · Married on 06/06/2015

We could not have had the day we did, without LM Weddings. We had no stress planning, as they took care of everything! I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to them!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Leanne and Maju made my wedding just perfect. We had a great 5-day wedding week and they took care of everything. The venue, amazing Mexican food and cocktails, great music, a big wedding cake. Candles at the beach... It was a dream come true. I wouldn't be possible to organize all this from abroad. I could enjoy our wedding like our guests, without any organizing stress and I could let myself be surprised by all the great things. I can just recommend this team!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Thomas · Married on 11/01/2014

You are going to love them! Great photos. Super professional. Above and beyond!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Sandy · Married on 02/22/2014

LM Weddings did an excellent job of helping to plan and then execute my daughters destination wedding. Maju was exceptional! She was fun, friendly, very responsive and overall just wonderful!
    I would highly recommend LM Weddings!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Ellie · Married on 01/20/2014

Leanne and Maju of LM Weddings made planning our wedding a wonderful experience. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Kate · Married on 03/25/2013

I was married March 2013 in Mayan Riviera Mexico. Originally I planned to be married on the resort - Grand Sunset Princess - but when I began investigating flowers, cake, food, ceremony locations, the basic options included in the wedding package didn't appeal to me, and the upgrade options were over priced and would have added up to thousands of extra dollars for mediocre choices.

I decided to investigate getting married off of the resort and happened upon LM Weddings. Leanne and I had our first call and I knew right away I would work well with her. She listened to my concerns about the resort and to my wedding priorities of privacy, great food and amazing music.
    She assured me that we would find the perfect location which would live up to my standards and she didn't disappoint! We booked Grand Coral Beach Club in Playa Del Carmen which is a private restaurant open to the ocean over looking an infinity pool. Very private and absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, especially at sunset.

I worked with her business partner Maju to book all the details from flowers, cake, decorations, hair and make-up, booking the DJ, to finalizing the ceremony location and reception set-up.
    Maju and I exchanged tons of emails and Skype calls with pictures showing my vision and her replying with pictures of what she was able to source. I was amazed to see my vision come to life the day of the wedding, and how perfectly everything was executed. Every detail was wedding magazine photo shoot worthy.

I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. Leanne and Maju were very professional and helped make a potentially very stressful destination wedding planning experience very enjoyable. Sure there were moments of stress in planning but no wedding planning experience is without those.

I know first hand how daunting organizing a destination wedding can be, but believe me when I say you can trust LM weddings and you will not be disappointed with the results!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Jonathan · Married on 12/10/2017

LM Wedding did an amazing job helping us make our special day happen without a hiccup. Thanks again to the LM team.

Sent on 06/11/2018

R · Married on 11/21/2017

There are not enough words to say how incredible my experience was working with Leanne & her dynamic duo, Maju and Michelle - seriously. I'm an event planner in the states and didnt have the intention to hire a planner (I can do it all right? Destination? I'm up for the challenge!) - wrong. One thing you will learn planning in Mexico is things move a little slower than on the main land. After planning a full wedding in another country, we had to change locations. I had 6 months to pull it together, was so anxious to secure everything, wipe my hands of planning and enjoy my engagement. After struggling with the venue to get the contract right & secure my fiance said to hire someone on the ground. Hiring the LM team was the best decision. I spoke with a few other planners & just didn't feel.. right. I spoke with Leanne - they were booked (another good point when hiring a planner! You want someone who doesn't overbook their weekends! Quality not quantity my friends!). She still offered to help me with the venue hunt, have a call and after spending an hour of her own time she reached out to Michelle and Maju, and they reluctantly took me on. I promised to plan as much as I could to not interfere but after that moment, I never felt like they were too busy for me. They were there through the process and kept the rest of planning seamless. When I first met Maju & Michelle I knew they were the right pair - they were a dream to work with! Funny, sweet, professional & managed to surprise me when I had mailed a secret pinata wedding cake (I kept it secret from everyone, my prized surprise!) It got held in customs& was delivered the day of the wedding - they sent a taxi to pick it up, got it there, filled & setup for our cake 'cutting'! When she came over and said 'are you ready for the cake cutting?' i about fell over. I couldn't believe they did that for us after we accepted it was a lost cause. Hire people who want to make it perfect, hire LM

Sent on 11/27/2017

LM Weddings's reply:

R - I literally had tears in my eyes reading this! Thank you so much for your beautiful words. It means so much to all three of us to know we were able to help you & D have a magical day. Thank you for trusting us to take it on!!! Wishing you both lots of love & happiness on your next adventure together.

Ravi · Married on 04/15/2017

Planning a destination wedding can be very challenging. The team at LM Weddings (Leanne, Maju and Michelle) are amazing. They took a lot of the hassle and stress out of the Wedding planning and execution process. They took my guidance images and ideas and gave honest
    appreciated feedback on what would and would not work based on their experience and were very flexible with our requests. Their Vendor recommendations were in line with my independent research and were top-notch.

One of my happiest wedding memories was walking down the aisle at my Wedding and seeing everything had been executed in-line with my vision for the Wedding. They took a lot of care, were attentive and fun during the wedding to the point where some of my guests let me know how impressed they were with my wedding planning team. They injected a touch of magic into the Ceremony and Reception. I was very happy with my Wedding and would have changed almost nothing.

i would highly recommend this team!

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

Our Dream Wedding

LM Weddings helped us create a magical wedding that totally exceeded our (very very high) expectations! Maju and Leanne both worked closely with us to make sure all the details we wanted incorporated were included - but even better! When I first saw everything I wanted to burst into tears because it looked even more amazing than I could have possibly imagined.

The vendors they worked with were also wonderful and went above and beyond to include small details to overall make the vibe of our wedding amazing. My only regret is that I tried to control way too much during the planning process, had I known how amazing everything was going to turn out - I woulda given them a number and let them run with it! We have gotten so many compliments from all of our friends and family about all of the details. We could not be more happy with how it turned out - thank you Leanne and Maju!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    LM Weddings 41
    LM Weddings 42
    LM Weddings 43

HI Jessica,

Thank you so much for your beautiful words. It was a lot of fun getting to be a part of your whole process. From getting to meet with you during your site visit all they way through getting the pictures back! We are so excited for you two and definitely let us know when you are back in Tulum!!!

Lots of love,
    Leanne & Maju

Rosina · Married on 10/30/2017

We live in Arizona and were married in Playa Del Carmen, MX. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Maju, Michelle, and Leanne. The team provided high quality service. We were thrilled with our wedding weekend and so were our guests. Since we returned home I have had several guests mention that ours was the "best" wedding they have ever attended. I was humbled as I was not expecting this. Needless to say our welcome party, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day exceeded our expectations. For couples looking to host a destination wedding outside of a resort in the Mayan Riviera, LM Weddings is a must! It is incredibly difficult to coordinate from far away, considering differences in time zones, language, and lack of knowledge about reputable vendors. LM Weddings provided us with this much needed support. I was incredibly organized and did my research, even traveling to the area a year before the wedding to interview wedding coordinators. Still, I could not have pulled off this level of coordination for 130 people were it not for Maju and Michelle! They allowed us to develop our own vision for the event and brought it to life with professionalism and attention to detail. They were also incredibly patient coordinating for a group our size given the multiple changes we made along the way. The vendors we contracted with also provided the highest quality service making it easy to sit back and enjoy each of our events. All in all, we felt like we were part of a wedding coordination team/family that we could trust to make our special day a reality. We highly recommend LM Weddings!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Megan · Married on 02/17/2017

We absolutely loved working with LM Weddings. They are an amazing team. Maju and Michelle made everything happen that we could possibly want for our welcome dinner and wedding. They guided us along the way and were very supportive. They respected our budget as well, which is a huge plus! They made wedding planning a pleasant and fun experience for us and took a lot of the stress out of it. We would definitely recommend LM Weddings!

Sent on 06/26/2017