Lloyd & Laura Wedding Videography Reviews

4 | Chesapeake, VA

4 Reviews for Lloyd & Laura Wedding Videography

Tikisha · Married on 08/15/2020

Awesome Husband and Wife Duo

When I say spectacular and goes above and beyond that is exactly what this couple offers. Even our guest raved about how professional and Awesome they were. They helped make our memories of our day shine through the tv like no other. We will cherish our video for ever! Thank you!

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Denise

Denise Bagwell · Married on 12/31/2019

Great Duo!

Lloyd and Laura are a great team to work with. Awesome professionalism and true passion for what they do. Genuine and warm hearted, feel like I have known them for years! Whatever my video needs they are my go to. Just makes you want to capture every special moment on camera!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Lloyd & Laura Wedding Videography's reply:

Awesome Couple! I cant wait to see what God has in store for this POWER COUPLE. Thank you so much for welcoming us to your special day.

Shalaura Griffin · Married on 02/08/2019

Love their creativity

newFocus Videography assisted me in creating a commercial for my business. The owner was very friendly, professional and easy to work with. I shared my vision and he came up with awesome creative ideas to get our companies message across. Everyone absolutely loved our commercial. I’ve already recommended them to some of my friends & fellow business owners. Looking forward to working with this company again.

Sent on 03/02/2019