Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for Limos Alive & Chicago Land Bus Rentals

Shuttle (1)
DVD Player (1)
Wedding Signage (1)
10 Limos Alive & Chicago Land Bus Rentals Reviews

We used Limos Alive for party bus service on our wedding day in April. In terms of value and service, Limos Alive delivered. The bus was early and very clean, the driver was professional and flexible, and we received beer, champagne, and water as a part of the wedding package. Every time I spoke with Danny prior to the event, I felt confident and reassured, but it was sometimes difficult to get a hold of him, especially the week before the wedding to correct an error on the driver’s sheet. That said, I would use them again, as that’s my only real complaint. Once I was in touch with Danny, he solved the problem, and Limos Alive delivered great, affordable service!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Limo's Alive was awesome. We booked months in advance, and got a great price for great transportation. The vehicles were clean, the party bus was stocked with beer and champagne, our driver was awesome, and crucially, it had a bathroom. Danny was easy to work with and was able to accommodate all of needs, including the party bus and a shuttle to get out guests from the hotel to the church and back. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Party Bus, Shuttle

Limos Alive was brilliant in every aspect! Our wedding was on Friday, June 3, 2016 and the transportation was one of the highlights of our day. I was recommended from our venue, Tuscany Falls Banquets, and now I see why they give their clients Limo Alive's business! I worked directly with Danny who is the Director of Sales for the company. He was very professional as well as easy going and always accommodating putting our needs first. Danny was responsive making sure our questions were answered or to get back to us in a timely manner. He helped us with a 28 passenger Limo Bus that fit our wedding party of 20 and also had a bathroom inside. This was perfect for us as we had multiple stops for 8 hours on a busy Friday from different parts of the city then ending our stop in the suburbs. On a late notice request, Danny also helped us with an additional 10 passenger limo for a one stop trip at ease. Our limo bus was very clean and well kept from the exterior to the interior and came with everything a wedding party of our size would need. On top of that, we had phenomenal service from our bus driver Dave. He should be commended on his quality of customer service and hospitality! Our 10 passenger limo was just as good being a last minute addition providing great service. Working in the hospitality industry that handles events, vendors, and service I will definitely be recommending Limo's Alive to my clients and co-workers as well as family and friends. If you need transportation that is efficient, affordable, and provides quality service in the Chicagoland Area than Limo's Alive is it!

Profile Picture Brent, 6/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Standard Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations

I was a little nervous after I booked Limos Alive because of all the reviews on Yelp, but things turned out amazing! Danny was easy to get a hold of whenever I needed to or my coordinator needed to. The bus to pick myself and my bridesmaids up for my wedding was early, very clean and the driver was great! This was the only company I found that was able to pick me and my girls up and then go pick my husband and his groomsmen up without charging us for 2 different limos. I am very happy with my service. They weren't that badly priced either which was very appealing to me. I would defiantly use Limos Alive again!

Profile Picture jessica, 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Party Bus, Multi-Locations
0.9

I booked 8 months before my wedding. They cancelled on my 2 days before the wedding and did nothing other than give me my deposit back even though we had a signed contract. I get things happen, but a nicer incentive or further notice that the bus was being worked on would have been preferred. All the said was "so sorry", didn't really cut it for me.

Profile Picture User3786852, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Limo's alive was so great! They were so flexible and at the same time kept us on schedule, which was not an easy task. We got married in Chicago during taste of Chicago so traffic that weekend was crazy but Limo's Alive was perfect and so timely. Our driver Randy was so sweet and really made our day perfect!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I can't thank Limos Alive enough for being on time picking up my bridal party then myself to get me to the church on time for my wedding. The party bus was stocked with refreshments and music! The driver and staff were professional and took care of all our needs for the day! It definitely made my day go alot smoother and less stressful. Thanks again!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our bridal party unanimously agreed that the party bus from Limos Alive was one of the best parts of the day! It sounds silly, but everyone was blown away by how awesome the bus was. Our driver arrived on time, was very polite, and got us where we needed to be safely and on schedule. When we boarded the bus there was some loud techno music blasting, which was fun at first, but then we discovered that we could plug in our ipods and play our own party playlists through the bus's amazing sound system. We stopped off for pictures and did group photos first. When my photographer told the bridesmaids and groomsmen that they were done with pictures and could wait on the bus while he did some shots of just my husband and me, they all cheered and ran back to the bus! And then, when we pulled into the parking lot at the reception hall, they were asking if we could circle the block - they didn't want to leave!! Needless to say, Limos Alive was a total blast, and we will definitely use them for other family weddings in the future! It's almost unbelievable to me that for $600, we got a 24 passenger party bus, stocked with champagne and beer, with a great sound system, that was on time, and had a super nice driver. You're crazy if you don't book Limos Alive.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

FANTASTIC!!!! We booked a party bus for the day of our wedding, and were upgraded to a larger bus at the last minute...complete with a bathroom... :-)

Allen was great!!!!! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Suzie, 3/10/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Allen is amazing to work with! From start to finish, Limos Alive provided us with excellent, professional service. They were on time, and the party bus was clean, and full stocked! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/11, 5 Reviews