A Dynasty Limousine and Classic Cars

Downers Grove, IL View map

Our white on white Rolls Royce or our 1940 Cadillac limousine will add a touch of class and elegance to your wedding or special event. We have been in business over 26 years and offer you the service and professionalism you deserve.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Stretch Limo

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

4.3 out of 5 rating
  • Kelley
    Kelley Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would recommend for any bride and groom to spend the money for this! My Dad and I rode in this from the hotel to the church and it was nice to spend that time with my Dad he gave me away. After church, my husband rode from the church to our venue. Those thirty minutes that my husband and I had together was priceless!!!! The service and car was amazing!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We chose the 1940 Cadillac as our transportation for our wedding! Pete was so sweet and showed up well before the time we had to leave for the church! He even stuck around for a bit while we took pictures with the car! The car was in beautiful condition and was very roomy! Choosing A Dynasty was one of the best, and favorite, decisions we made for our wedding day!
  • User2805643 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The car we asked for, a vintage white 56 Rolls Royce the car was in perfect condition-- a real beauty and our driver was friendly and helpful. He showed up on time, he offered to stay for others to take pictures after we finished with ours. Offered a champagne toast with our ride--He was just genuine and lovely. I would use this service any time!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

DLN Floral Creations DLN Floral Creations Wedding Florists

We used A Dynasty for a personal event we had for our family. They were awesome and very pleasant to work with. Great vehicles, very nice drivers. If you want a Classic they are the ones to contact

Maggiano's Little Italy Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant Weddings

If you are looking for that special white Rolls Royce or stretch 16 passenger black limo, then Dynasty limousine and Classic car is perfect. They have friendly and passionate drivers that will drive you to your destination in style. Sit back and relax because with Dynasty you are riding with the best!!!

Fred Fox Studios Fred Fox Studios Wedding Photographers

A Dynasty Limousine and Classic Cars are amazing people. Their cars and staff are always first class. It is always a pleasure working with them.

Edward Fox Photography and Video
4.0 out of 5 rating , 197 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

8408 Lakeside Drive Downers Grove, 60516
Location of (A Dynasty Limousine and Classic Cars)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding