8408 Lakeside Drive, Downers Grove, IL 60516 Map · Phone number

About A Dynasty Limousine and Classic Cars

Our white on white Rolls Royce or our 1940 Cadillac limousine will add a touch of class and elegance to your wedding or special event. We have been in business over 26 years and offer you the service and professionalism you deserve.

Follow A Dynasty Limousine and Classic Cars on

Other couples have also viewed

• MANE Limousine & Party Bus
  • Buster
  • Aries Charter Transportation
  • V.I.P. Valet Service Inc.
fullsizerender 1 1
fb1c8c6949ca22a2 FullSizeRender 1 1
wedding pictures 019
fullsizerender 1 1
fb1c8c6949ca22a2 FullSizeRender 1 1

9 Reviews for A Dynasty Limousine and Classic Cars

• Kelley

Kelley · Married on 06/09/2018

I would recommend for any bride and groom to spend the money for this! My Dad and I rode in this from the hotel to the church and it was nice to spend that time with my Dad he gave me away. After church, my husband rode from the church to our venue. Those thirty minutes that my husband and I had together was priceless!!!! The service and car was amazing!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

We chose the 1940 Cadillac as our transportation for our wedding! Pete was so sweet and showed up well before the time we had to leave for the church! He even stuck around for a bit while we took pictures with the car! The car was in beautiful condition and was very roomy! Choosing A Dynasty was one of the best, and favorite, decisions we made for our wedding day!

Sent on 11/27/2017

The car we asked for, a vintage white 56 Rolls Royce the car was in perfect condition-- a real beauty and our driver was friendly and helpful. He showed up on time, he offered to stay for others to take pictures after we finished with ours. Offered a champagne toast with our ride--He was just genuine and lovely. I would use this service any time!

Sent on 10/09/2016

A Dynasty Limousine and Classic Cars FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    Stretch Limo
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours

• DLN Floral Creations Wedding Florists

We used A Dynasty for a personal event we had for our family. They were awesome and very pleasant to work with. Great vehicles, very nice drivers. If you want a Classic they are the ones to contact

• Maggiano's Little Italy
    Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant Weddings

If you are looking for that special white Rolls Royce or stretch 16 passenger black limo, then Dynasty limousine and Classic car is perfect. They have friendly and passionate drivers that will drive you to your destination in style. Sit back and relax because with Dynasty you are riding with the best!!!

• Fred Fox Studios Wedding Photographers

A Dynasty Limousine and Classic Cars are amazing people. Their cars and staff are always first class. It is always a pleasure working with them.

• 8408 Lakeside Drive Downers Grove, 60516 See on map
    Location of (A Dynasty Limousine and Classic Cars)