Midwest Coach Limousine, Inc.

North Aurora, IL View map

1 User photo

Kailey B. Married on 07/16/2022

Awesome Transportation!

We hired Midwest Coach Limousine, Inc. for our wedding. They communicated with us so well and answered all of our questions. They even sent several confirmation emails leading up to our wedding day! We hired them for two separate times, once to get the bridal party from the hotel to the venue and again at the end of the night to get us (bride and groom) from the venue to our home. They were on time, dressed professionally and super nice and caring. They opened doors for us and helped us with any bags we had. They kept conversations going as well. We were so pleased with them and would definitely recommend!!
    Kiley Married on 08/30/2019

Easy to work with

My now husband and I were initially unsure if we wanted to provide transportation for our wedding guests because it was just one more expense added to an already expensive day, however we ultimately decided to do it because we wanted to avoid any potential drinking and driving situations after our reception! We looked into various shuttle vendors and what stood out the most about Midwest Limousine was how helpful they were in figuring out what we needed and the logistics of everything. Most other companies wanted me to make all of the decisions such as bus size and hours running on my own, which makes sense except for the fact that I had no idea what I was doing because I do not know how long a round trip in a shuttle might actually take, how many guests typically take the shuttle, etc. Midwest Limousine still let me make those decisions but gave me their professional opinion based on guest count, ceremony and reception time, and their experience working with our venue, and because of that everything turned out great! They were very kind, professional, and easy to work with during the entire process. Also worth noting, they were one of the most affordable options we found when comparing quotes from various shuttle companies! I would absolutely recommend Midwest Limousine for any future shuttle needs.
    Sandy Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding party transportation

Hired 3 separate vechicles. They were very easy to work with and answered all my questions.. I was happy to not have to worry about anything extra the day of the wedding, it was all taken care of beforehand. The drivers were prompt, dressed professionally and curteous to the guests. It was nice not having to worry or stress about when you can easily forgot the most important part- getting the bride & groom, and guests back and forth from the hotel to the church!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

199 Poplar Pl, #6 North Aurora, 60542
3319030088
Location of (Midwest Coach Limousine, Inc.)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding