Mundelein, IL 60060 Map · Phone number

About Cosmopolitan Custom Limousine Service

A professional limousine service with an uncompromising standard,

providing quality services in a dignified and professional manner.

Getting there is half the fun, and show stopping,  awe-inspiring getaways are one of the most memorable Wedding Day moments.  A sleek chauffeured classic car arriving to whisk you away in Hollywood style, adds glamour and excitement to an already thrilling day.

If you plan to book the latest and greatest wedding transportation, click above for information on the finest classic vehicles available for your first ride as Husband and Wife...

THREE HOUR WEDDING PACKAGE FOR CLASSIC VEHICLES INCLUDES:

Complimentary Champagne       Fresh Flowers in the Bud Vases

Just Married Sign     Red Carpet    Driver's Gratuity

$100.00 deposit required         Discount may be applied when using additional vehicles.

Weddings      Business and Personal Charter      Client Entertainment

Sporting Events      Casino Outings        Out of Town Guest Transportation

For All Your Transportation Needs

Uniformed Professional Chauffeurs      Late Model Vehicles      Sedans

8, 10 Passenger Stretch Limousines      Antique Cars and Limousines

47 & 57 Motor Coaches     28, 36, 41 passenger Mini Buses

Licensed by the City of Chicago

Other couples have also viewed

• K&G COACH LINE INC.
  • MO-Star Limo LLC
  • The Trolley Car & Bus Company
  • V.I.P. Valet Service Inc.
packint3
jackpackard
500jackpackard4756

5 Reviews for Cosmopolitan Custom Limousine Service

Cassandra · Married on 05/20/2012

We rented their white 1939 Packard and it was a show stopper! It was very comfortable and the champagne was such a treat for me and my husband. It was worth every penny!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Kathleen · Married on 04/27/2012

Extremely prompt and professional. We rented the 1939 Packard and completely enjoyed ourselves. My father isn't with us any longer and 1939 was the year he was born; therefore, he was definitely with me on our special day. Cosmopolitan laid out a red carpet for us at the church and had champagne for us in the limo. They made our day extra special.

Sent on 05/16/2012
  • I

Eric · Married on 03/05/2011

Every wedding has a last minute disaster. Cosmopolitan Limousine bailed us out of ours, making our planning snafu look like something we meant to do. My wife and I had arranged with an acquaintance to drive off from the church in their antique vehicle. Unfortunately, a few days before the wedding they changed their minds and told us we couldn't use the car. I scrambled, calling around to a number of local classic limousine companies. Not to cast aspersions on the industry, but unfortunately, limousine owners can be amongst the shaddiest vendors you will deal with when planning a wedding, causing me some trepidation. Furthermore, it was hard to even find companies with cars available last minute, or willing to let their cars out in the winter weather. However, I came to find out that Jack at Cosmopolitan Limousines is widely respected throughout the Northern Illinois classic limousine community (not the case for all limousines, as I was routinely warned away from certain companies). In addition, Jack was not afraid to let a little winter weather stop his cars (he proudly told me on the phone, "I've driven these cars out in ten inches of snow"). Finally, and most importantly, he had a car available for us a mere three days before the wedding. It was a black/dark navy 1947 Cadillac - perfect as our wedding color was navy. Few people realized we had such a major setback, they just thought we got a navy car because it fit with the theme. We took pictures with the car at the Long Grove covered bridge that looked amazing (strongly recommend taking pictures there). On top of it all, Cosmopolitan Limousine offered the cheapest prices compared to all the other vendors I researched. Honestly, my only regret is that we had contracted with a different limousine company to provide transportation for our wedding party. If I were to do it all over again, I would have hired both limousines through Cosmopolitan Limousine.

Sent on 03/14/2011

Cosmopolitan Custom Limousine Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    SUV Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Motor Coach
    Sedan

• Mundelein, 60060 See on map
    8479491100 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Cosmopolitan Custom Limousine Service)