Lillian Lottie Couture Reviews

199 | Scottsdale, AZ

199 Reviews for Lillian Lottie Couture

199 Lillian Lottie Couture Reviews

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2018

The whole team helped find my dream dress. Susan did an amazing job with alterations. So happy I found my dress here!

Hanna · Married on 04/21/2018

I bought my wedding dress from Lillian Lottie after having a horrible experience at another bridal salon. They truly saved the day! They have designer brands, great prices and are super professional! Such a friendly staff and beautiful salon. I worked with Emily and Jen who were AMAZING and made me feel like a princess!! They are experienced in the bridal industry and are honest with you. I would highly recommend them for future brides!!

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

Jen and the whole team at Lillian Lottie were absolutely amazing to work with! On the day of my appointment, I had some ideas of what I wanted but was definitely overwhelmed by the amount of choices inside the salon, but Jen was so great at taking my few ideas of what I wanted and helping me find my perfect dress! In all of my follow up appointments and fittings, the whole staff there was so welcoming and nice. I would highly recommend going to Lillian Lottie to find your perfect dress!

Aayushi · Married on 12/02/2017

Wonderful. They were very accommodating to my large party and more importantly to my mother who I know can be difficult. Found the perfect dress, and it didn't cost me a fortune either. All of the girls at Lillian Lottie are so nice and helpful. Thank you.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Lillian Lottie Couture's reply:

Thank you for you review, Aayushi! We appreciate you taking the time to review our business!

Sofía · Married on 08/23/2017

I cant say enough about this bridal boutique! All of my friends have purchased from Lillian Lottie and loved it and I have previously purchased several bridesmaids dresses there as well. I was very excited to go when I became engaged. I LOVE my Maggie Sottero gown. And I also love the staff, they are kind and professional and they remember details about me that made the experience very friendly. Alterations were done beautifully and very reasonable as well. I highly recommend this boutique!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Lillian Lottie Couture's reply:

Sofia, reading your review makes us so happy! Thank you for being a part of the Lillian Lottie family :-)

Shannon · Married on 07/02/2017

Great bridal shop. I was highly satisfied with purchasing my dress and the alteration process.

• Tina

Tina · Married on 03/16/2017

Found the perfect dress :)! Well... kinda... I found a beautiful dress with embroidery and embellishments at the top but had a tulle skirt, but I hate tulle but they were willing to help me make alterations and helped with ideas and pick out bridesmaids dresses! Thank you so much Jessica! She was amazingingly tentative to what I wanted and listened!

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

The lovely ladies of Lillian Lottie made my wedding dress dreams come true! I fell in love with one dress but certain parts of another dress, fortunately they were by the same designer so they are able to help me work with the designer to make a hybrid of the 2. I was an out of state bride and didn't see my dress finished until the week before my wedding when I had my first fitting, not only was the dress more than I dreamed of- they worked so quickly to get it altered in time for my big day! I can't thank them enough for making me feel like such a beautiful bride and helping me find the dress of my dreams!

morgan · Married on 02/17/2017

I didn't know what kind of dress I wanted or what would look good on my body type, but Jen at Lillian Lottie was super patient with me and helped pick out a variety for me to try on so we could get a sense of what I was most comfortable in. She ended up bringing out a dress toward the end of my first time there that was definitely not what I would have picked off the rack... and I absolutely fell in love with it! She also helped me decide on the custom changes I wanted made to the gown - the process was so easy thanks to Lillian Lottie! When the dress finally came in, it fit so perfectly (seriously didn't need more than one small alteration, which was done on site that week)! I absolutely love my gown and received so many compliments on it (and its uniqueness) at my wedding! I wouldn't have changed a single thing!

Tanya · Married on 12/09/2016

Great selection, wonderful staff and great experience. After visiting many shops, I ended up here and I'm thankful I did! They treat you like they have known you and work with your budget to find the perfect dress! Awesome all around!

Lindsay · Married on 11/19/2016

Absolutely LOVE Lillian Lottie! I bought my dress, veil, headband, and bracelet there. They were so patient while I was trying on dresses and I felt no pressure to buy a dress that day but I fell in love! Alterations were also done beautifully! Highly Recommend.

Liset · Married on 11/12/2016

What a wonderful bridal boutique! I got so lucky to work with Jessica at my initial consultation. She was very knowledgeable, sweet and very helpful when picking my wedding gown! Jessica went above and beyond to help me pick out accessories for my dress and recommend an amazing alterations person. They have a huge selection of designer gowns at competitive prices. I went with a Pronovias gown and Jessica and the Lillian Lottie team kept me updated on delivery status to ensure I was in the know.

• User7492087 · 2+ years ago

Great selection of beautiful dresses! The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful!

Chelsey & Rhett · Married on 11/05/2016

I live in LA and was planning on buying a dress there until I stepped into Lillian Lottie. From my very first appointment, my family and I had a great time with the staff. They treat you wonderfully and help you figure out what you want for the big day. They have a great selection and I found something perfect. It was the bottom of one dress and the top of another, so Meghan Tocchini coordinated with the designers to have the dress custom made as one. When it came in, I was SO unbelievably happy with it. I used a tailor recommended by them (Sadie Mardiha) and she did an incredible job over the course of a couple fittings. I ordered all of the bridesmaids dresses through Lillian Lottie as well and that’s where things got interesting. The dresses took longer than we were hoping and one of them came in smaller than we were expecting. With very, very little time before the wedding, Meghan jumped into go-mode and figured out a way to tailor in more fabric. My bridesmaid was flying in from England and there was only a 48 window to get it done before she had to walk down the aisle. Meghan and Sadie pulled it off! My friend looked gorgeous and was comfortable all night. I’m so grateful to them both and the rest of the crew at Lillian Lottie who helped make our big day special.

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2016

One of my favorite parts about the year leading up to the wedding was getting to work with the amazing ladies at Lillian Lottie. I had been to other bridal shops, and while my experiences at those were all fantastic, there is something special about this place. The ladies here truly love working with brides and helping them find the perfect dress. They quickly became family and we looked forward to every appointment just to get to see them. Their dress selection is incredible regardless of budget, making it so fun (but also so hard!) to find the right dress. I appreciated that they did not want to push me to buy a dress, and actually recommended that I come back a few days later. In the meantime, they thought of another dress I may love, which turned out to be the one. And Barbara in alterations is simply the best. She is so talented and knowledgeable; definitely a master at her craft. This salon all-around will give you the bridal experience that every woman dreams of having. I'm so grateful for it!

Carmen · Married on 10/22/2016

Where do I begin!? I truly cannot say enough amazing things about Lillian Lottie Couture and their entire team. I am a pretty indecisive person and I knew before I even started looking that dress shopping for one of the biggest days of my life may be tough. Thank goodness I found Lillian Lottie Couture!! They made the entire process SO fun and were kind, professional and personable. I wound up visiting the boutique two times before I brought my family in to make the big decision. They never made me feel like a burden and made me feel welcomed every single time. Their consultants are not only friendly, but knowledgable! They truly know their stuff! I found my DREAM dress and I could not imagine finding it anywhere else. I also got my alterations there, and that went seamlessly ;) I would recommend Lillian Lottie Couture to ALL brides!!

Jessie · Married on 10/15/2016

They have a great selection of Maggie Sottero Dresses! The staff was very friendly, attentive and helpful in finding me the perfect dress! I can't wait to wear it on my big day!!!!

Stacey · Married on 10/09/2016

This place is amazing! I got my wedding dress here and I saved a lot of money because it was a sample dress. It didn't even matter the price, because it was spot on for what I always wanted in my dress. I did my alterations here and Susan is amazing! I got pregnant two months before my wedding and it wasn't an issue to still make my dress fit great!

• Steffany

Steffany · Married on 07/15/2016

I had an idea for the dress I wanted for renewing my vows and visited Lillian Lottie to see if they had any similar styles. I spoke with Jenny, the creative director. She encouraged me to have a custom gown made by Tama in their alterations department. It was the BEST decision ever! Tama is AMAZING! She knew exactly what I wanted and created it from scratch. My dress was exactly what I wanted! It was comfortable and absolutely perfect. I loved my appointment times and seeing the ladies that work at the store. They are all friendly, helpful, and an absolute joy to be around. I have been a bridal store manager and it doesn't get much better than Lillian Lottie!

• Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 05/20/2016

After looking at MANY dress stores and gown consignment stores I decided to email Lillian Lottie to see if they had anything that could meet my limited budget since they were close to my work. They promptly responded to let me know that they have a few gowns that may work with my budget. I went in and was blown away with how amazing Elsie was!. She asked a few questions to get a feel for the look I wanted, let me pull a few gowns that were in my price range, then she added a few that she thought would look good on me. I tried on all the dresses I pulled and none of them gave the that magic feeling - then I tried on the dress that Elsie pulled and it was the one! I could not be happier with my gown or the service I received at Lillian Lottie!

Update: My biggest regret from my wedding is NOT using Lillian Lottie's seamstress. I used 2 different seamstresses from Facebook wedding groups. The 1st seamstress refused to give my dress back (not completed) and I had to involve the police to get it back. The second one melted holes into the dress. Fortunately, they were repaired, but I do not feel as though the alterations were to my liking. I can honestly say that all of the problems with the dress made me love my dream dress a little less. To this day, when I think about it, it saddens me.

Kara · Married on 02/27/2016

I had such a wonderful experience wedding dress shopping at Lillian Lottie Couture. Hannah was my bridal consultant and she helped me find a beautiful wedding dress that had all the details I wanted. I appreciated how Hannah was always so knowledgeable, fun, relaxed, patient and welcoming to me every time I came to the store. I also appreciated how organized everyone at Lillian Lottie Couture was, and I felt very confident ordering my dress through them. Barbara did a perfect job with my wedding dress alterations and she made my dress fit like a glove. My husband and I had a beautiful wedding day and I definitely felt like a princess in my dress. I highly recommend Lillian Lottie Couture to other brides.

Megan · Married on 01/02/2016

Lillian Lottie Couture was one of the best choices I made when wedding planning! They were the third bridal boutique I went to and went after a terrible experience somewhere else. I was in tears with how amazing they made me feel! The girls there are so incredibly kind and were open to any and all ideas I had. The moment I bought the dress at Lillian Lottie, all of my dress stress disappeared. I knew it was in good hands with them! Thank you for treating me so well and for helping me find the dress of my dreams.

Stacey · Married on 12/31/2015

Exceptional experience at Liilian Lottie! I went to several wedding dress boutiques prior to going to Lillian Lottie, and none even compared! Not only do they have a huge selection of dresses, but their customer service is incredible. Warm and welcoming as soon as you walk in the door! Elise helped me find my perfect dress, she was wonderful! She always remembered me and the details of our destination wedding. It is obvious that she loves what she does, and she is great at it! I also had my dress altered by one of their recommended seamstresses, Sadie, and she was amazing! My dress and veil were more beautiful than I could have imagined, perfect for a beach wedding! Lillian Lottie definitely helped to make our wedding our favorite day!

Susan · Married on 11/08/2015

My daughter's Wedding was November 16, 2014. Lillian Lottie Couture provided the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience for us. We had gone to at least 5 other dress shops before coming across this vendor. Lillian Lottie provided the most amazing dress shopping experience out of all the shops we went to. The staff was very respectful of our price point. There were a significant amount of dresses to choose from in that price point. We did not feel like we had to settle. My daughters dress is amazing. I was concerned about the alternations.....I had nothing to worry about. The shop has amazing seamstresses. We were lucky enough to have Barbara.....she was a wizard and the alterations were flawless. We also purchased the 2 flower girl dresses.....Lillian Lottie came through with exceptional service on those as well. My son's fiance will be getting married next year...and we will be making a bee line to Lillian Lottie for her dress as well. The shop is impeccable and ample choices from dresses, shoes, bridal jewelry. Thank you Lillian Lottie!