Lia and Yohan Photography Reviews

7 | Sugar Land, TX

7 Reviews for Lia and Yohan Photography

7 Lia and Yohan Photography Reviews

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

Words can not even begin to describe how amazing they are. I hired them for my wedding and am blown away with the result. Lia and Yohan are such amazing people and helped me every step of the way! Out of every vendor I booked for my wedding, Lia and Yohan Photography was my best decision! !! I HIGHLY recommend them!!

ashley · Married on 12/28/2013

Lia and Yohan are fabulous! So easy to work with and very reasonably priced. They helped make our wedding day low stress and captured some wonderful memories.

Jodi · Married on 10/27/2013

Lia and Yohan were very attentive and have a unique style. I love their ideas. They were very professional throughout the entire process. They offered a variety of packages for different price points. The quality is outstanding. I most appreciated the fact that I could enjoy my wedding and not have to stop and pose for everything that was happening. Lia and Yohan captured everything live and all the pictures were real. I will definitely recommend them to all of my friends and family.

Kaysha · Married on 10/20/2012

Lia and Yohan are GREAT, MAGNIFICENT, WONDERFUL photographers. I love their personalities and their willingness to please their customers. They were on time, professional and they produced amazing photos. I feel like I didn't miss any parts of my wedding. We are now customers for life.

carmen · Married on 07/21/2012

Lian and Yohan are one of a kind photograghers! You can immediately sense that this is their passion, and goal to create lasting memories! Their photos brought tears to my eyes as I looked at each photo I could see the effort, thought, and love they have for the art of photograghy. They were always on time to our engagement photo shoot, as well as the wedding which is important! Lia and Yohan provided fresh, unique and modern ideas for our poses with each other as well as our wedding party. The photos were flawless, and also will be featured an the upcoming issue of Sugarland Magazine, as well as the Knot! We were so blessed to find Lian and Yohan. They captured our love for one another and shared such a special day with us!

Thank you again Lia & Yohan!
    Carmelita & KC Cooper

Peggy · Married on 07/14/2012

I am so happy how our wedding pictures came out. Yohan & Lia are so great at what they do. I have already recommended there services to our friends & family. Our photos truly look like something out of a magazine. Can not say how happy I am with choosing them as our photographers!!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2012

I had an an unfortunated incident with my first photographer, but I am glad it happened now. I would not have had the great pleasure to work with Lia and Yohan. I researched many photographers but Lia and Yohan met with me and continued to follow up with me to make sure I had not further questions or concerns. I signed a contract with them for a great price. I never imangined I would the quality and quantiy of service I would get. THere were great!!! From start to finish!! They worked hard all day and were everywhere and I know they were tired, but they kept going. I was so impressed with their style and suggestions. They had great ideas for pictures and always were there to capture every special moment. I would highly reccommend Lia and Yohan to friends and family!! THank you so much for capturing our special day and for going above and beyond to be there for us!!!!